All Things Sephora

Shars

TBH I am truly thinking about taking my pennies elsewhere and paying full price for the LE stuffs...everything else just seems to mundane & erryday for me to spend the money...sigh

I am going to order my new shade of ELDW...I think I finally found my HG fall/winter shade!
View attachment 57295

If you're taking 'em elsewhere just make sure you still get some money off lol. Yay re your ELDW! If your shade is in stock at least get that (and don't forget Ebates!) :)

fur4elise

If you're taking 'em elsewhere just make sure you still get some money off lol. Yay re your ELDW! If your shade is in stock at least get that (and don't forget Ebates!) :)

Thanks for the tip on Ebates!

I have not been an Ebates person all this time as I belong to a program called Upromise. It has to do with my grad school student loans. The program automatically each month applies my "rebates" directly as payments to my account. I get cash back in a different way. It is a win-win, lowering my payments while getting rewarded for shopping.
Most retailers average 5% everyday (the list is super long and includes just about everywhere we shop for beauty etc.) Also like Ebates, there are occasional specials that increase the savings.
:thumbsup:

Shars

Thanks for the tip on Ebates!

I have not been an Ebates person all this time as I belong to a program called Upromise. It has to do with my grad school student loans. The program automatically each month applies my "rebates" directly as payments to my account. I get cash back in a different way. It is a win-win, lowering my payments while getting rewarded for shopping.
Most retailers average 5% everyday (the list is super long and includes just about everywhere we shop for beauty etc.) Also like Ebates, there are occasional specials that increase the savings.
:thumbsup:

Oh nice! As long as you're making your money make money lol. Makes the burn of spending a little less painful hehe.

Miradan

I woke up spontaneously at 4am and figured as long as I was up I would place my order. I wanted exactly 2 things - one Shiseido Rouge Rouge lipstick and one GA Lip Magnet, neither LE, and both were already sold out. Ugh!!! Walk away is the thing to do. I'm trying to refrain from buying things I don't really want just because of the 20% now.....

FYI, most of the Shiseido Rouge Rouge lipsticks are now back in stock -- I just ordered Sweet Desire. Only Murrey is missing.

dash4

You guys.. I just got back from Sephora and swatched the Huda Rose Gold palette..and I did NOT like it at all.. the mattes were dry and not pigmented..and the glitter shades were difficult..

If you're contemplating it.. I would swatch it is-store, if possible..

I picked up a Bite beauty lipstick and Becca's rose quartz highlighter..

slowlikehoney

For those who have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette, do you think it's worth getting it during this sale? Will I be kicking myself if I don't?

fur4elise

For those who have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette, do you think it's worth getting it during this sale? Will I be kicking myself if I don't?
YES! I bought mine during F&F last week thinking it would be OOS again! I love it :heart: and it goes perfectly with the ABH Mario Master Palette! In fact I use both along with the KVD Light & Shade palette.

fur4elise

radiant light would be beautiful on you
I FINALLY found this post!!! I had to go back to find it to remember which Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder you recommended! I'll be able to swatch since I am going in store...but I am pretty sure this will be on my splurge list for the sale. Thank you Monsy! smooches xxx

shontay07108

Finally got my Rouge card in the mail today. I didn't even get an email and I thought I'd be stuck just ordering online. I definitely need a new Beauty Blender and Dior's Hypnotic Poison after that Clean scent turned out to be a dud. I was looking into some other skincare like Korres, but probably not. Anyone know anything about their skin corrector/brightener? I'm so mad I have to get another Candlelight highlighter from Cover FX. Long story short, it landed somewhere it shouldn't have and when I found it the consistency seemed off. That stuff ain't cheap.

Monsy

I FINALLY found this post!!! I had to go back to find it to remember which Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder you recommended! I'll be able to swatch since I am going in store...but I am pretty sure this will be on my splurge list for the sale. Thank you Monsy! smooches xxx

I usei tlikeacheekcolor

honey on boost

Ooooooh! Sexy mama! Love your new avi!

On another note...Dangnabbit @*#%£!?!
I just knew that anything LE I had in my cart last night would be gone this morning!!!:rant2:

Oh well...walk away for now...

Thanks hun!

You guys.. I just got back from Sephora and swatched the Huda Rose Gold palette..and I did NOT like it at all.. the mattes were dry and not pigmented..and the glitter shades were difficult..

If you're contemplating it.. I would swatch it is-store, if possible..

I picked up a Bite beauty lipstick and Becca's rose quartz highlighter..

I'm glad I passed on it. It looks very pretty in the pan but the swatches were just okay.

Get it! I just got mine from Frends and it's gorgeous!! Can't believe I waited so long to get it.

Jayjayy

It's so quiet around here during sale time! Not that we all haven't been busy buying from other places (for instance Nordstrom mascara madness that just started...must resist!) Anyway, I only picked up a few things. My wish list was much longer, but I tried to stick to holiday releases that I can't get later. Only 2 items I wanted are OOO. If I missed a "must have" let a sista know :)

image.jpeg

fur4elise

So, I actually did good by going to the store after work yesterday! All the OOS LE items I wanted were in store!
My purchases included:

NARS Audacious Holiday Rita -
Very very happy about this! :)

Dior Diorific Matte Fluid Lip & Cheek Velvet Colour
-
But I have to return it as I purchased the wrong color. I should have double checked.
I wanted Luxury (coz' you know...#teambuyallthered ;) ) and got Pleasure.
I hope they will still have the color I want. If not I will purchase from Saks in the near future because they also have the matching nail lacquer.

Dior Diorific Matte Velvet Lipstick in Splendor -

I have to say I went for these because the packaging is divine. These are my first Dior lippies.

Hourglass Radiant Light Ambient Lighting Powder
- It was time for a luxury finishing powder

Estee Edit Gritty & Glow Palette Duo
-
I swatched it in store and purchased totally on impulse. Not sure if I will keep it because I absolutely do not need it! But it swatched so smooth and pigmented.

I will place my online order tomorrow. Just 2 things not in store:

Estee Lauder Double Wear - Spiced Sand -

I finally found a great shade match so I am going to go for it!

Guerlain Holiday 2016 Rouge G Rouge Saphir -

Only if I return both the Diorific Fluid Lip and the Edit palettes.

p.s. The sales assistant gave me back my card and said I could use all weekend. No no no! I will not spend more money!

Last edited: