Behind the MAC addict......

daniellefc

Me Next ;]

I'm Danielle, 22 currently living in MD but originally from NE NC/VA area. I'm here with my bf of almost 4 years. He's in the navy and will be stationed here until the end of this year. I'm definitly ready to move back to VA! I miss my family and my girlfriends. I work at Pier 1 right now. I really love it, I'm into interior design as well as makeup(duh). lol I've met some pretty cool people up here but no one that i have really 'clicked' with so i spend alot of my time at home with the boy and our cat peanut.
I love watching Prisonbreak. i'm a freak about it. cant wait til the new season starts. also i love Desperate Housewives, Dancing with the Stars and Man vs Wild. I dont know but i love watching Bear Ghrylls eat bugs. haha.
I guess I would describe my style as trendy-casual. haha idk. i like to buy classic pieces that i can always wear and also throw in trendy items for a little bit of style. i'm an accessory fiend and love jewelry. big clunky bangles especially.
thats it! i'm fairly new here and i already love this community. thanks girls for being so friendly! looking forward to many more posts! ;]

M.A.C. head.

Ello.

I'm 22 in VA [The NoVA]. Married to a handsome, wholesome, and ambitious man. We have a beautiful, healthy daughter together; she is 15 months old. Besides make up I enjoy reading, writing poetry, floetry, all things art, learning, spending time with family. I love animals, dogs are my favorite. I would say that my style is "whatever"; as in whatever I feel like telling people today. I dress acording to my mood.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Hi Everyone!

My name is Katie and I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio but I moved to Seattle when I was three and have lived here ever since. I am 27 years old and will be 28 in September. (God I am getting old!)

th_LMAO.gif
I will be 28 in October... Yes, we are old...
cutey.gif

User93

Thats an awesome thread!

I'm 19 years old, born february 1st 1989. I live in Moscow, Russia

this is a google pic of Moscow i just found ^^^

(and no, im not wrestling bears in the snow lol). Its a huge city, about 15 million of ppl here, we have everything, MAC arrives with delays, but thats ok. THOUGH, mac is so much more expensive
angry.gif
(eyeshadow = 21$, lippies - 22$, MSF = 40$, Piggies = 30$) yuck.

I've been living here since i was 5, before i used to live with my grandparents in Georgia (tiny proud country to the south of Russia).

this is Tbilisi, Georgia^^^
Life there was getting really hard, civil war happened, so i came to live in Moscow where my parents were working. Thats sad for me to see whats going on there every year. Till some years ago, that was normal that the lights could sipmy go off in the middle of the day, or having no hot water. Salary & pension were really low. Thats sad how beautiful that country is and what is going on there at the same time. I have a few bloods mixed, a little bit of russian, georgian and spanish. Im not even sure about my nationality
tong.gif

I study marketing & business administration in one of the biggest universities here. Thats really good, but tough sometimes, and takes a lot of time. I always wanted to be a doctor actually, but ended up in the business school, as i didnt know chemistry at all, so maybe later i will go to the nursing school just to know the basics. You never know, right?

I cant get any permanent job because the timetable is crazy, but in summer i always get temporary jobs whenever i get a chance - reception desk, or being an office manager while someone is on vacations.

I love my bf very very much
bigheart.gif
. Its tough, we are in a very long distance relationship (about 7 hours time difference, and he is SO far away, damn
ssad.gif
)
We met on the internet, in the online shooter game
bangdesk.gif
(no im not kidding). We've been together for 1 year and almost 2 months. And in 1 month only he gonna take 3 planes and come to be with me for some days. Thats amazing. I cant wait. I try not to think about it cause i start to wonder if you can pass away from excitement these moments
th_DANCE.gif
. Being together is tough sometimes, cause we never know if we can have any future together possibly.. But he is the best for me, we love each other, so we decided to give it a try at least. Its hard because someone will have to move, we never know if it will work out. And its hard cause im so afraid to lose him.

I love the pc games sooo much. Too bad i dont have much time for it now. I love GTA, Godfather, Need for speed and oldschool games. I love going to the movies A LOT. Im like a kid, not very into chick flicks, but lovin the superhero movies & action. Tomorrow i fill finally see Hulk.
thmbup.gif

I love dancing, i dont go to the clubs practically at all now, but i attended a dance class for 2 years, dancing r'n'b/modern dances. I love rap music a lot.

I dont watch TV much, but me and my Mom looove LOST! We watch it together in DVD always, thats why i dont download it in the internet and wait to come here with translation. My Mom is so damn cool
love.gif
, i love watching it with her. I also like desperate housewives.

I love dressing up, while as at the same time i love wearing just a nice pair of low skinny jeans, a wifebeater and heels. I find it so simle but yet so sexy.

And of course my biggest hobby is mistyping words and writing damn long posts no one gonna read! Ktnx!
busted.gif

GlossyAbby

Hi! Im Abby...26 years old born and raised in Washington state and spent 6 fantastic years in Arizona. I currently reside in NW Arkansas where my husband is from and we have 2 amazing kids. A son that will be 6 in August and a daughter that is 3. I work for a big trucking company in their corporate office....I enjoy shopping and fashion. Working full time and having 2 kids and all their activities keep me really busy. I also have 2 dogs. A saint bernard and a cavachon. I love when I get a chance to get dressed up and go dancing with my girlfriends... I also enjoy a good book and a hot bath
smiles.gif
I am trying to get into gardening and interior decorating...but its not that fun to me...So I guess my house will just be so-so until i get into it...HAHA

lindas1983

Hi i'm linda i'm from Belfast and i'm 24, however thankfully don't look it even got asked for id on saturday night at a dive bar that lets 14 year old with low cut tops in lol.

I'm a youth worker by trade but am taking some time out due to kidney and bladder problems. I'm also a university drop out, was studying counselling but found it too cold and calulating for my liking, not at all what i preceived during my own counselling sessions throughout the years.

I've been going out with my lovely and very tall boyfriend for 3 and a 1/2 years (always had a thing for tall brunettes lol). However we don't live together as i'd beat him to death with a remote after 3 days of him trying to watch football and trashy gameshows from the early 90's, damn you challenge TV!!

I've very independent and moved out when i was 16 while still attending school threw my a-levels as my mum and dad kinda likes drink more than me. I am quite well travelled. I've had my own house now 4 years although I still haven't managed to give it my personal touch just yet as i'm crap at DIY and so is the bf. Plus at the moment i've trying to throw my dead beat dad out whos can i stay a week has turned into 2 years lol.

I'd say i'm pretty casual threw the days a typical jeans and tops kinda girl however most of my tops are quite unique in either cut or colour which has gotten me some negative attention from the local chavs not that I care as I comfortable. On nights out I tend to embrace my inner goth and always seen to wear black red or purple most times. I have very long haor which is a mess at the moment and needs cut but I can't seem to bring myself to do as it feels like so much apart of my idenity. I love bright make up i'd definity a bright eyes and red lipstick girl. I'd have to say i'm a complete eyeshadow whore, it really has became an obsession I need help lol.

I've pretty quiet with a close knit circle of friends, more like sisters than friends I would say. I also have a pretty dark and dry sense of humour that some people can take the wrong way unless they know me. I'm the listener of my group of friends the one who is usually trusted with secrets which suits me.

Can't think of anything else to say lol.

pratbc

Hi everyone!

I am Patti. I'm 28 years old and live in South Florida (West Palm Beach to be exact). I am one of very few native Floridians. My parents came to this country from Cuba, so I speak Spanish fluently and am first generation american.

I graduated from the University of Florida in 2000 with a bachelors in Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology. I worked for 2 years as a Social Worker dealing with abused and neglected kids in foster care and up for adoption. I quickly found out that I could not emotionally separate myself from my job so I decided to go back to school. With a lot of pressure from my parents I went to law school. I am finishing up my last class right now and studying for the BAR. But, my dream since I was young has always been to teach. I will most likely get my law degree to please the ones who helped pay for school then get a teaching job.

I have a beautiful son named Ricky who will be 3 in August- he is my life. I ended up having a shotgun wedding at 9months pregnant. Needless to say, it didn't last long and my divorce was final this March. So I have been a single parent for over a year.

I have always had a knack for makeup and I remember being introduced to MAC over 10 years ago when I was still in high school. That's when the obsession began. I would love to get into freelance makeup artistry. I have done a lot of makeup for friends and family and even for a few friends' weddings. I just have to figure out how to go about getting into the industry.

As far as personal style, right now I really cannot afford to shop for myself, so I have been wearing the same clothes for 2 years. Any money I have goes to my little guy. Luckily my parents have been gracious enough to let us live with them until I get on my feet. Another style issue I have is that I am 5'4, 110lbs and usually a size 0 in juniors. So, its really hard for me to find clothes that are reasonably priced and don't make me look like a teenager. I still get carded for R-rated movies, hehe.

OK, I definately think I have rambled enough. It's great to hear the stories behind the screennames. All of you ladies are so bright and talented!

Patti <3

Divinity

Hi ladies! I'm Jessica and I'm 28. I am a massage therapist and have been practicing here in Chicago for the past two years. My husband and I grow weary of city life and lack of family and friends, so we move back to Colorado (where I'm from) at the end of September. YAY!! I LOVE dance. I majored in dance in college and have been dabbling in different techniques since. Right now I'm into ballet, which is wierd as I hated prima ballerinas I studied with in school. My husband and I are also taking a rock climbing certification class and I made it to the top of the climbing wall TWICE!!

I do have a horrible MAC addiction and recently got over my shopping addiction. My husband is so supportive, though and despite my overflowing traincase, he's cool
smiles.gif

RaynelleM

Hi!
I'm Raynelle, 25 years young and I live in Toronto, Canada but I was born in Bombay, India, although my family is actually from Goa, India. I only lived there for a few years and mostly grew up in Abu Dhabi, UAE and then came to Canada in 1997. I really miss living in there sometimes, mostly in the winter!! lol
Right now I work at an Insurance Broker and it's honestly the most boring job ever!! I had been studying Sociology & Industrial Relations at the University of Toronto but only finished two years and then had to leave due to unforeseeable circumstances. So I got this job and was thinking of taking the exam and becoming a Broker but the thought of sitting at a desk, staring at a computer for the rest of my life just turns me off! Now, I plan on taking some part-time Make-up Artistry & Special Effects courses at Ryerson University starting in September. I'm so excited and have been saving up for a while now so I can't wait to go and register in a few weeks!! However, I will still keep my current job for now as it pays pretty well.
I also live with my BF of four & a half yrs and my two babies, my cats Socks & Spazz. I really like where I live right now bc it's just 10 min away from the downtown core. I love living in a bustling city and just being able to walk everywhere. I used to live in Mississauga when I lived with my parents and even though it's a really nice place to live, everything was so far away. You would really have to own a car to get around but I don't even have a license (my G1 expired and I never bothered to renew it) so I'm glad I moved out.
My style is whatever looks good, feels comfortable and isn't overpriced. I'll wear trendy stuff but also casual things like jeans and a cute top. I pretty much live in pants/jeans/capris/shorts, hardly ever wear skirts and I don't even own a dress. When it comes to clothes I don't like spending too much money but if it's a really nice piece, like a well made jacket, I don't mind. My fav stores are H&M for clothes and Aldo for shoes and bags. My mum and sisters have a Guess bag obsession and are always trying to make me get one but I just can't bring myself to buy one!! However, when it comes to beauty and hair products I do spend alot but the way I see it is that my hair and skin are here to stay, fashion changes! I love MAC (ofcourse) and Bumble & Bumble.
My fav t.v. shows are Star Trek, New Amsterdam, Heroes, House, Miami Ink and all the interesting shows and documentaries on TVO, the Discovery channel & the History channel. I also love to do all kinds of art work like drawing/sketching, making cards for b'days etc, and ofcourse using my tablet & playing with Photoshop. I also make album covers, flyers etc. for my BF and his friends (most are rappers and r&b singers). I also love tattoos but only have one right now (which I designed myself, half is on me & the other half is on my BF, it's basically like one of those BFF pendants, a heart split in half and it says eternal love instead of best friends). I already have my next two planned out but am just waiting until I can spare some money to pay for them.
In the future I would love to travel around the world especially to Brazil, Kenya, Portugal, Spain, France, Ireland, Italy (again), Egypt, Japan and Australia. I'm not one of those ppl who likes to go to resorts and sit on beaches though so for me travelling is about experiencing different cultures, seeing historical places and meeting new people!

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
th_LMAO.gif
I will be 28 in October... Yes, we are old...
cutey.gif

Oooohh Susanne, you betta shut your mouth! I am the oldest fart on here!!!!

I am 35, I live in Houston, TX and am married to the most wonderful man in the whole wide world.

I am a Realtor and my husband owns his own company. We have been together for 10 years and it still feels like the first date whenever we go out to dinner. We cuddle, play and love all the time!!

I love to spend time with my niece and nephew (don't want my own kiddies). I am addicted to "The King of Queens" and I love to read "girlie books" like the "Shopaholic's Series".

I have long blonde hair, blue eyes, and have become a bit large over the past few years so I have joined weight watchers. Not that I am obese, just unhappy with my weight.

I am extremely addicted to makeup which isn't shocking considering I have an addictive personality. I used to smoke like a chimney, drink and abuse certain medications which will remain nameless!!! (Hello Nyquil!!)

I am also addicted to Dr. Pepper. I swear I would be able to quit crack easier than DP. That is, if I was addicted to crack, but I might as well be. I have to have at least 1-2 DP's per day. If I don't, please don't come anywhere near me.

I have a cat named FiFi who I adore and rescued. I love people, animals and shopping!!!!! I also volunteer for the Humane Society, a school for autistic children and the Opera.

That's enough about me.....

KikiB

My name is Katie, I'm barely 20, and I'm pretty boring when you think about it. I live at home with my parents just north of Seattle and I went to a high school where the sports teams suck but our jazz band is one of the top in the nation, in fact you could say internationally known. I never did that, although I was a Thespian, an Honour Bar one at that (the highest honour that a Thespian can earn without being voted on) and I did a lot of tech. Now, I won't go near a theatre. However I guess I'm still into some of it as I want to be a makeup artist. What can I say, MAC got me hooked!

As far as my makeup and clothing style goes, I am considered to be a bit funky. I would love to be able to wear hats and dresses and look like a proper lady, but I work retail where I do stock work (and showing your Britney, no matter if it is covered or not, is a BAD idea) and I have to walk a distance to my bus stop so the heels are out. I love the colours yellow, orange, and hot pink and by this time two weeks from now I WILL have a yellow trench. Probably the best thing about my face is my nostril stud-I got it done this past January after having wanted it for a good 6 years, and I had a good paycheck so I went to the best place here in Seattle and bam.

Besides MAC and makeup in general, I have a few other obsessions. One is body products-I work at B&BW and I've developed a legitimate addiction but hey, it leaves my skin great and I smell amazing so there. My favourite thing from work would probably have to be the I'm In The Mood For Scrub or the Wild Honeysuckle ultimate silk lotion. Another thing I love is Victoria's Secret, partially spurred by working for my company. I have 12 Pink hoodies, 5 Pink everyday totes, at least 8 tees, a rolling suitcase, dog tags...you name it. Perfume in general is another obsession. While I do love my store's fragrances, I have to branch out. My next big purchase will be Rock 'n Rose Couture (and perhaps the original too) and my latest one was Dream Angels Desire, which is a mature fruity-floral. It has peony and freesia, two of my favourite flowers, so that's all that matters. I love reality TV, politics, royalty...if you were to ask my manager she would say that I'm just like an encyclopedia of random knowledge. I love nice things but I buy them at Nordstrom Rack-as a former coworker said, "Why pay full price for that when you can get it on sale?" I don't extend that to most of my makeup though...except Urban Decay (Ulta? You wanna send me a 20% off coupon? SOLD!)

If I had to grab 3 things to save in a fire, they would be my traincases, my laptop, and a stack of clothing that would be tossed into my suitcases along with all my underwear and bras.

I used to be fluent, or near fluent, in French, and would love to get to the point of true fluency. My parents really pushed me to take French in school even though I wanted Spanish, and well what can I say...when you take French, it's like a little family almost. Reading it is tougher for me, I can't open up Paris Vogue and just understand everything. However I speak decently and with a good accent to boot!

Oh yeah, my final obsessions are the FitFlops. I know a lot of people hate them but wearing them at work I've noticed a significant difference in my legs...they have helped me tone up and lose weight. I just got my third pair!

I am single, I have never had a boyfriend...and I HATE it. I would pretty much do anything to have a boyfriend, except piercing private parts, eating shit/meat/etc., or killing myself. I did not even go to my high school prom because I was not asked and in my neck o' the woods, if you don't get asked and don't find a date, there's no reason for you to show up.

Ninjette

I am SO bad at these kinda things, but it seems like fun so ill give it a try. :]
Hii im Courtney and im 16 (17 next month ^_^).
I live in North Florida and i will be in 12th grade when school starts again.
My high school is a school of technologies so i am in the cosmetology program. Im not studying to be one though, i am studying to get my Esthetician's licence.(only a couple more services and im there! yay!)

I have brown permed hair which is currently in Shreds, brown eyes, and i am an NW-43

I started doing makeup in 2004, and when i say makeup i mean horrible smeared black eyeliner *shudders*. I discovered MAC in 2006 and thats when the obsession began...lol
Before i started using MAC i couldnt do anything with eyeshadow. ANYTHING. MAC (along with various forums) helped me to blend, highlight, line, and everything else. I cant even imagine my life with out MAC. Im even called the "MAC whore" at school (jokingly of course).

My favorite tv shows are: Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, A Haunting, Twilight Zone, Tales from the Dark Side, Beyond belief: Fact or fiction(before it was canceled), The Boondocks, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Futurama.

I would say i really have no defenite style. Jeans and converse and an Insane clown Posse shirt, or a tank are what you would usually find me in though.

aeroSOUL

My name is Ashley, my nickname is Red...because i wear red all of the time, aong with red lipstick...
I am a freelance MUA, was working at a MAC Pro store in SF for 2 years, but I quit due to being pregnant....
I have been wearing make up since i was in 5th grade, and every day i went to school, my teacher would make me take it off...she kept make up removing towels in her deks for me, and i think it made me want to wear make up even more..hahaha...even though at the time, all i would wear was a little silver and a little black eye liner..
My style would be best described as Hip hopish... i love gold chains and rings, and PUMPS.. and i like to match them with skinny jeans (not anymore, i'm gonna start showing in a little!!) and a T that stands out.
I cant walk by a D&G store without buying something... I think that's a problem....it's a $$BIG$$$ problem...
I'm a girly girly, but my man is my bestfriend...
Im hyper and witty, and a sarcastic smart ass... sometimes i dont mean to be mean, but it dosent seem that way to other people.

I'm an all around classy young lady, i carry myself like women did back in the 50's... oh yeah, i wish Elvis was my hubby... I was "stuck in the 50s" for a couple of years, but have slowly let it go...hAhah

BORN AND RAISED IN LONG BEACH.....BUT I FEEL IN LOVE WITH FRISCO..
THEY ONLY WAY I'LL LEAVE CALI IS IF THE PACIFIC OCEAN SWALLOWS IT...
now im going to knock on wood.!

MACForME

Hi Everyone..

Wow- this really is a great thread, a place we can all talk about ourselves without feeling like we are bragging! Outstanding..

I'm Lauryn, I live in NJ, about 20 minutes from New York City.. Over 30 but haven't hit 40--YET. Thank god I use sunblock and moisturizer every day as to not show my age at all.

I've been a photographer for more than 20 years. I do makeup for my clients who request it. Most of my clients these days aside from bridal and glamour, are Sports Entertainment personalities that you do see on TV. When I'm not photographing them, I'm usually doing ringside photography for multiple Sports Entertainment companies. Its a great job, but not my "day" job. When I'm not ringside, I'm employed by a large hospital system as an EMS Instructor and department admin. I volunteer with my local ambulance corps as well.

I love video games, cooking ethnic foods and cooking shows, my hubby (who's a ring announcer in Sports Entertainment) and my kitty, who's very fat and very bad.. We've spoiled him.

I get out as much as I can, whether its day trips or camping with friends.

bklynfemme

I'm Alexis and I live in brooklyn, NY. I'm 25 and graduated from college a few years ago with a B.S in Anthropology and Environmental/public health. I had dreams of traveling to madagascar and studying ring tailed lemurs, and I still do, but for now I've decided to go back to school and pursue a career in nursing.

I work full time as an assistant at an investment bank firm in nyc, as well as being a full time student. I cherish my weekends and try to have as much fun as possible. I love nyc, but I'd love to get out of here for a bit. I hope to move to Miami and travel around once I finish nursing school. Lately, I haven't had ANY time to play with makeup, but when I do I hope to start posting pics. I always find myself heartbroken and after always being in long term relationships, I've finally come to terms with accepting and loving my single life. Music is my true love, I'm a pianist and violinist, though I haven't picked up the violin in a quite some time. I listen to music all day, everyday, all genres, all the time. I also love makeup, fashion, creativtiy, art- warhol, basquait, and others, all forms of self expression, dancing, reading, individuality, working out, sarcasm, animals, tattoos, shoes, shopping, feeling sexy, good food, fine wine, and good friends. I wish I could live in leggings and a tshirt, and if it wasn't for work and going out on the weekends, I probably would.

I first discovered mac in 2001, electric eel and oyster girl being my first ever items. I bought lipglass after lipglass and fell in love. Then realized that my poor college student ass couldn't afford it so I gave up buying it until about a year ago. I would love to become a MA and hopefully one day I will, when time permits. For now I find myself spending way TOO much money on all makeup. It's so worth it though
winks.gif

rosenbud

Great thread!

Hi I'm Cara, mid 20's (yikes where did the years go), been with my man for 7 years and am currently a stay at home mom to ........a cat and 20 fish
th_LMAO.gif

I am thinking of going back to college this year, not sure what I want to do yet, I was accepted on a make-up artistry course it is just 40 mins drive away and I'm still learning to drive
girl_devil.gif
also I was told it is long long hours, I would never see my beloved hunk of a man so who knows.....I will prob end up doing something completly different like selling car parts
th_loser.gif

I'm a jeans and trainers gal, the worst type of shopper I find it easy to walk away from and purchase and like to wait until the sales arrive
thmbup.gif

I read Tarot cards....and I don't worship satan, I even go to church on the odd occasion
The cards are like looking in a mirror and seeing all your inner emotions and feeling reflected back at you.
I love reading for people and providing them with clarity.
As well as MAC I love to collect different Tarot decks.

My brother went to school with Agnes Dean or Laura Hollins and she was so lovely and down to earth.

I would not be able to get through the week without meat, apples, pears, carrots and peas.......
drools.gif

Big fan of Dexter, One Tree Hill, CSI.

I can't watch Horror films, I'm a real wimp and have nightmares....that goes for ghosty films too
shockt.gif

andreacvbb

hey gurls...

my name is andrea and i am 24 years old. I am from germany but i live in spain. I move alone for 2 years ago, only with a suitcase and 500€ (yes, i am proud of it;-)). I inmediately get a job as a saler in a shoeshop. After a year they offer me the job as shop manager,i didnt like the company and how they threat me, so now i am a shop manager in a german accessoires shop. Its called "bijou brigitte". They have 1.000 shops in europe and 3 in USA (florida),have buyed so much stuff since i am working there
cutey.gif
)earrings, bracelets, necklaces......love accessoires...
I like my job, but i would like to be an mua.

I looooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee candies, ice cream and chocolateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vanilla ice-cream with baileys or chocolate ice-cream with mint liqueur
drools.gif

no noo,,,dont think bad about me...i nearly never
nonono.gif
drink...

i am a huuuuge mac fan since 2 years.....here its so expensive, but my collection grows every month
choochoo.gif
i live with my boyfriend, we are 1 year together and he is really cute. he always buy me something from mac
yes.gif

i also love to paint, to cook, travel (i was in chile,usa,austria and spain(there is so much to see in this world) , listen to music and obviously SPEKTRA!

i was in tenneessee as an exchange student. THE BEST TIME IN MY LIFE!!! loveee it!!!

so yeah, thats me......sorry for the long post and for the bad english. Hope u enjoyed it!

see ya!!!!

big hug

SexyVixenSF

The other side of me is a motorcycle addict...actually its more than an addiction...more than even an obcession...Dont think there is a word for it...

Ever since my first ride as a passenger I have wanted to get and ride my own. In the process of saving for my bike last year, my lost ID was used by a theiving little wench who was using someone elses stolen credit card...she'd give my ID to the cops...So my entire savings ($2,500 at the time) was put into the case to keep me out of jail. I took my next paycheck and took the basic riders course but spent that whole season depressed that I couldnt get my bike.
This year I am getting my bike. First off I will assume none of you know anything of bikes so I will say it is a sportbike. For those that do know bikes, its the 2008 Suzuki SV650SF (now you see where my SN comes from). This is the first year it is coming out fully faired on the dealership floor. I was going to buy it last year and buy the fairings and put them on myself since they were still only sold 1/2 fairing, but I am glad to know that I could get it the way I was going to make it
smiles.gif

Pretty much all my friends ride. Some of my friends stunt, some like to ride track and I have a few friends out of state that actually race (not professionally but semi-pro). For Xmas 2 of my friends made me a wash kit for my bike when I get it with sponges, shammies, chain lube...it was really sweet and personal!

I also love the outdoors. Camping, fishing, hunting, shooting. I am a tomboy girl for sure
smiles.gif
but with my makeup is where I get REALLY girly!

jamie89

I'm Jamie, I'm 19 years old and finished my freshman year of college where I am working to earn my BFA in Musical Theatre (that is assuming I don't get cut). The program is intense and stressful but I love it. My dream is to be on Broadway and spend my life and make a living doing what I love the most. I love to perform - act, sing, dance and watch performances. I love being involved in anything having to do with the performing arts.

I love music more than anything and have played the piano and sung since I was a child. My favorite artists are Stevie Wonder (just saw him in concert...he is a god), Ella Fitzgerald, Billy Joel, Eva Cassidy, Christina Aguilera, Jamie Cullum, Jason Mraz, Michael Buble, John Legend, Natalie and Nat King Cole, Regina Spektor and more (of course all my musical theatre recordings!).

I love TV and movies too, ahaaaa I love to be lazy. My favorite shows are Jon and Kate Plus 8 (shhh), What Not To Wear, Sex and the City, Veronica Mars, The Soup. Favorite movies are Edward Scissorhands, Pan's Labyrinth, LOVE ME IF YOU DARE, Amelie, Once, Big Fish.

I'm Filipina and love to eat. Bwuaahahah chicken adobo please.

I love makeup, beauty and clothes. I love reading books, though I have less and less time to do that with school. I love to draw and paint. I have two older brothers and a mother and father who I love verrrry very much. I am still growing up and learning about myself and life.

pratbc

My name is Patti and I am 28 years old. I am a single mommy to my adorable soon to be 3 year old named Ricky. He is my life!
I have a bachelor's degree in criminal justice and just went back and finished my law degree (I had to drop out with one semester left because of my high risk pregnancy). I am taking the BAR exam next week (cross your fingers for me) but what I truly would like to do is teach.
My style is pretty much casual. I do not have much money so whatever is cute and seriously marked down I consider buying. I haven't really clothing shopped for myself in almost a year.
Ever since I can remember, I have had a fondness for makeup and beauty. I started my MAC addiction back in '95 when I was in high school. I pretty much converted all of my friends to the brand. Unfortunately, I have not been able to afford any MAC lately. I have "indulged" in a few NYX products, which I was pleasantly surprised with. Hopefully once I take my BAR exam and start working I will be able to start fueling my addiction once again!