Burberry Beauty

Shypo

Katred, what a bummer!!! Why is that the way things are? It makes NO sense!!! Those colors are gorgeous - LOVE the blush, and I'm excited for eye quads too! I wonder what they'll discontinue? I would love to see a nice subtly shimmery cranberry shade join the lineup ....... That plum lipstick is indeed drool-worthy!

peanut

That plum lipstick is indeed drool-worthy!
I heard there were going to be three new eye shadows: Mulberry, Sable, and unfortunately I forgot the other shade. Can't wait for these!! I'm also wondering what they'll discontinue. Is there anything I need to get right now while I still can???

andabri

I heard there were going to be three new eye shadows: Mulberry, Sable, and unfortunately I forgot the other shade. Can't wait for these!! I'm also wondering what they'll discontinue. Is there anything I need to get right now while I still can???
Oh thanks for the info. I adore burberry eyeshadows. Im dying to know what shades theyre discontinuing so i know whether i need to go snap up some backups or buy the ones i keep putting off in lieu of other things.

Almus

Thanks MissQQ! Here there is another blog post with pictures of the quads (at the end of the page). It seems there will be 7 of them and I am specially liking how Moccha, plum pink and pink taupe look like! (not very edgy colours, but those are the ones that work better for me!).

Shypo

Thanks for the link Miss QQ! I am loving those new shadow shades, but the white/silver doesn't look too exciting - I especially love the one I think is 'Mulberry'. And yes, the lip looks totally wearable.

Almus, I agree - I love the look of Moccha and Pink Taupe!!!

Shypo

Here is the link - scroll down (thanks Winthrop!!)

http://bella-shmella.com/kollektsiya-burberry-beauty-osen-zima-2012-burberry-beauty-aw-2012/

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here is the link - scroll down (thanks Winthrop!!)

http://bella-shmella.com/kollektsiya-burberry-beauty-osen-zima-2012-burberry-beauty-aw-2012/
I really like Pink Taupe, although I suspect I have similar things already. I have a business trip to Toronto in September. I'm seriously thinking of bailing on dinner one night and going to Holt Renfrew to swatch this collection in person...

Shypo

Makeup swatching trumps a business dinner in my book any day!!
girlhaha.gif
whistle.gif

Almus

Uh I am sorry about the missing link! I was doing like 1 million things at the time I was posting.

peanut

Thanks MissQQ! Here there is another blog post with pictures of the quads (at the end of the page). It seems there will be 7 of them and I am specially liking how Moccha, plum pink and pink taupe look like! (not very edgy colours, but those are the ones that work better for me!).
Those are the exact three quads I'd choose as well! I'm surprised the shades are diagonal. I figured they'd be squares, similar to the Summer Glow palette. No matter, I'm sure they're going to lovely! Does anyone know how soon we can expect these and the new foundation, lip covers, and eye shadows? And I'd love to hear more about this new blush.

Ikram

Thank you guys for the link. Im also a bit surprised about the diagonal design. Looks like something estee lauder or Ysl could do, somehow doesnt go with overall aesthetic of the brand. I can not say I love it. But on the other side i like that they give more of 2 medium shades and less of the darkest shade. Now I am curious about the price.

Miss QQ

Thanks, I did not see the quads until now. To start my collection, I like Pink Taupe and Mocha! But there doesn't seem to be a highlight shade in Pink Taupe, and in the other quads, the highlight shades seem to have the least amount, I wonder why because I always use more of the highlight shades. I also like Dark Spice and Plum Pink! Anyone knows the price? I'm guessing it will cost a few bucks less than a Chanel quad, since so far Burberry's pricing is like this here. I think the diagonal design is to complement the squares print on the powder. Its not very clear from the pic, and I can't wait to see pics of the real product!

Ikram

I think we will have to wait for these for a while since Burberry seems to be releasing things in the actual season, not half year before. The summer powder came out in May, Christmas glosses in December,etc.

Ikram

I went to Burberry counter yesterday to ask about the date for this collection, but they were so busy, there was no one to help. Im glad to see them busy, usualky they are slow. I will stop there next week. I dont know why is that, anytime I go to the counter, I just want to put my grabby hands on all the beautiful products.

Miss QQ

There is only one counter in my country and usually it is slow too. Hope you get some news next week!

peanut

I was paging through the August issue of Allure last night and came across the new Mulberry eye shadow on page 33. A definite must-have for me!! They describe it as a purply brown. It was teamed it up with Midnight Brown and Gold Trench for a subtle smokey eye.

While I love these colors, I've noticed that Burberry tends to bring color down too far under the bottom lashes (for me anyway). Makes me want to whip out a Q-tip and clean it up!!

Anyway, here's a good link for the fall collection:

http://alipstickaday.blogspot.com/2012/07/burberry-autumn-winter-2012-makeup.html

Miss QQ

^^ Thanks for the link! I never noticed the bottom lashes issue until you mention it. Lol. So true!

Latest posts