Burberry Beauty

Ladychris11

I'm hoping that unlike other luxury brands, the palettes' quality would actually be something similar to that of the single shadows! :)

Miss QQ

Some pictures of the fall eyeshadow singles and lipsticks. http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2012/07/burberry-fall-collection.html

Almus

Oh thank you Miss QQ! That lippy is gorgeous .. and the eyeshadows
heat.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for the link, MIssQQ! Mulberry e/s looks so beautiful and I really like the look of Sepia Pink lipstick.

peanut

Thank you for the link! I knew I'd like the eye shadows, but I wasn't so sure about the lip covers. Mocha Glow looks too brown for me, but Sepia Pink looks really nice! Perfect for fall! Looking forward to seeing a swatch of White Porcelain e/s. I wonder how it will compare to Porcelain and Trench.

Ladychris11

Ladychris11

How lovely! I plan on getting my first single shadow soon. I don't know which, though. I am nc15-20 with strong warm tones and my lids are what artists usually call normal but techniques for monolids usually work better for me. Any suggestions for an all over wash of color? Maybe even an eyebrow and crease shade in one? :) P.s. i have dark brown hair.

peanut

My Nordstrom's SA called to tell me the fall collection is in. I ordered the eye shadows, Sepia Pink and the new foundation. It's all online now as well.

Almus

Oh, there is no sign of the bright pink blush in the promo pic and the quads right?

Peanut, please, tell us your thoughts about the new foundation and eyeshadows when you get them!

peanut

Oh, there is no sign of the bright pink blush in the promo pic and the quads right?

Peanut, please, tell us your thoughts about the new foundation and eyeshadows when you get them!
Will do! My SA said that the same shades for the Sheer Cover foundation apply to the new long-lasting foundation. So I ordered #6 sight unseen. (I'll cross my fingers on that one.) As for the blush, they shouldn't tease us with promos and not deliver!!! lol! I'd love a new bright pink blush! Although I'm in love with Peony, I'm always excited for more shades!

I think the quads are coming in September, but I'm not positive. I hope it's a little while because I'll need to save now that I've spent!

califabulous

Winthrop - The SA taught me another way to use the summer powder, the top two shades and the bottom two shades. The top two gives a more pinky colour and can be a blush. I'm going to try it in all possible ways but I'll take my time.
I tried the lip mist on a whim and i love the formula. It is like a balmy gloss and it lasts forever on the lips. It isnt sticky and the pigment is lovely. I bought it in stormy pink-which is a beautiful color but a bit subdued for me. But I wear it all the time b/c it feels so good!

laursbeauty

I love how Burberry makeup always makes you feel a leeeetle bit better about spending that much on a item of makeup by making the packaging so darn luxe. I've tried an eyeliner and bronzer from them. While I wasn't fussed about the eyeliner in terms of longevity, I did like it defined the eye without closing it up. I also love the bronzer, it's great for contouring.

Latest posts