Canadian Brands: Lise Watier, Quo,...

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
I got the Emeraude one today too! SO pretty...it was the last one. I wanted the Saphir one too, but it was sold out! Anyone swatch the half liner/half mascara? It was a light teal with pink duochrome/iridescence to it....SO gorgeous! I think I might go back for that one as well as the Saphir at another location.

...I swatched the eyeliners and they are so soft and creamy + pigmented. Maybe I'll eventually give those a shot.

Saphir's hot eh? but i like Emeraude more. we should all email LW and complain about it being LE so they can make it perm.
tong.gif

Quote:
Some I saw:

Cargo, Bobbi Brown, Nars, YSL, Estee Lauder, Pur Minerals, I.D Minerals, Mommy's Makeup, GOSH, Loreal, Lancome, Chanel, Guerlain, Smashbox, Benefit, Clinique, etc

I can't think of them all....my only let down was that they didn't have Make Up Forever, Dior, and Lise Watier (some regular Beauty Boutiques in Shoppers Drug Marts do).

...Especially since my SDM discount applies at Murale! :p

Hey Junkie, you're in TO? So you went to the Shops at DonMills Murale? How come i don't remember seeing YSL and Guerlain there? hmmmmm.

And you work at SDM too (that's awesome!)? Same here! Murale is the reason i will never quit my p/t job there!!!! LOL Makeup discount galore!!!!!!!!
graucho.gif

Does anyone have CYBERMINT too? EFFIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I think my heart skipped a beat when i first saw it. haha
drools.gif

lise_watier_traceur_paillete_cybermint.jpg

middle swatch:

swatch_metal_liner_deep_ocean_et_traceur_paillete_cybermint_lise_watier_sea_belle.jpg

drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum

Does anyone have CYBERMINT too? EFFIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I think my heart skipped a beat when i first saw it. haha
drools.gif

lise_watier_traceur_paillete_cybermint.jpg

middle swatch:

swatch_metal_liner_deep_ocean_et_traceur_paillete_cybermint_lise_watier_sea_belle.jpg

drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

damn it! Now i want Cybermint too
drools.gif
! I think I'm gonna end up buying them all
tong.gif

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
damn it! Now i want Cybermint too
drools.gif
! I think I'm gonna end up buying them all
tong.gif

haha you better hope for a repromote cuz cybermint is of course LE. i mean, why wouldn't it be? it's so pretty they'd probably sell a lot of it if they had it in their perm line. so what's the answer? make it LE! GRR
angry.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
haha you better hope for a repromote cuz cybermint is of course LE. i mean, why wouldn't it be? it's so pretty they'd probably sell a lot of it if they had it in their perm line. so what's the answer? make it LE! GRR
angry.gif

oh no, I really wanted it
cry.gif
I guess there are still tones of perm liners I can pick up and keep myself satisfied

Junkie

Saphir's hot eh? but i like Emeraude more. we should all email LW and complain about it being LE so they can make it perm.
tong.gif

I know! I'm going to check out my bf's store (we both work there lol) to see if he has Saphir.

Hey Junkie, you're in TO? So you went to the Shops at DonMills Murale? How come i don't remember seeing YSL and Guerlain there? hmmmmm.

YSL is right across from Nars. And Guerlain is by Chanel (I think).

And you work at SDM too (that's awesome!)? Same here! Murale is the reason i will never quit my p/t job there!!!! LOL Makeup discount galore!!!!!!!!
graucho.gif

I know! Its insane, I love it. Whenever customers come in an complain about spending too much, I'm like....its worse when you work here! hahaha. Yay to $20 Nars blushes! I'll never quit Shoppers
greengrin.gif

drools.gif

I don't, but I saw when it came out in June/July....so pretty! My cousin actually called me from up north to buy it for her before I went back home for a visit. She changed her mind though and just got the holographic one with multi coloured sparkles. I loved the Cybermint....do you have it?

I think LW glitterliners are amazing. I really want to go back and grab the blue liner with the pink/gold douchrome (with built in mascara wand). Its part of the same LE collection as Emaraude and Saphir. The teal soft liner was pretty too.

th_DANCE.gif

jenee.sum

Quote:
I know! I'm going to check out my bf's store (we both work there lol) to see if he has Saphir.

YSL is right across from Nars. And Guerlain is by Chanel (I think).

Let me know if you end up getting it! LW glitter liners are addictive! DO NOT buy the Annabelle ones!!!!! they SUCK!! GAH! waste of money.

Quote:
I know! Its insane, I love it. Whenever customers come in an complain about spending too much, I'm like....its worse when you work here! hahaha. Yay to $20 Nars blushes! I'll never quit Shoppers
greengrin.gif

haha my friend who lives in the UK (who pays almost double of what we Americans pay for the same makeup) curses at me when i tell her what brands i get my discount on.
tong.gif
then i get sent to buy her a crap load of stuff.
lol.gif

Quote:
I don't, but I saw when it came out in June/July....so pretty! My cousin actually called me from up north to buy it for her before I went back home for a visit. She changed her mind though and just got the holographic one with multi coloured sparkles. I loved the Cybermint....do you have it?

I think LW glitterliners are amazing. I really want to go back and grab the blue liner with the pink/gold douchrome (with built in mascara wand). Its part of the same LE collection as Emaraude and Saphir. The teal soft liner was pretty too.

th_DANCE.gif

Yes i have it! when my heart skipped that beat, i knew i had to get it. it's absolutely beautiful. i got the matching loose e/s too called Folie Aqua (in perm line). You can just imagine how pretty those two would look together

Folie Aqua:
41169_000126.png

omg the blue holographic liner/mascara!!!!!! DROOOOOOL!!!! i wanted it soooo badly!! but i didn't get it. i was getting too much makeup already LOL

the teal eyeliner NEEDS to be worn with Emeraude!!!!!!!!
th_worship.gif

Junkie

Quote:
Let me know if you end up getting it! LW glitter liners are addictive! DO NOT buy the Annabelle ones!!!!! they SUCK!! GAH! waste of money.

I found it! The Saphir one...along with stock from everything else in that LE holiday line....its at Yonge/Charles SDM...I'm leaving to go there at lunch today
smiles.gif

----

K, so I didn't go there...it was too damn cold to walk around outside...even for the sake of LE make up lol.

I went to the one in the underground at Yonge/Bloor - across from The Bay's MAC counter
greengrin.gif
They had everrrrryything! I bought Saphir and the blue duochrome liner!

I heart them....I'll do a look with them this weekend and post a FOTD.

Junkie

K, I did a look with my new purchase:

-MUFE # 168 on lid (the teal/green shimmer one)
-MAC Blue Flame MES in the crease & bottom as a smudge
-MAC Carbon in outer V
-Rimmel Spark It Up! liner in Peridot in the waterline and tightline.
-LW Emeraude along the upperlash line
-And the LW Blue duochrome overtop my mascara using the wand part

Is was really nice......so nice infact, my bf actually stopped me mid-step as I was getting ready for work to look right at my make-up and say he really liked it! lol....he never does that...most of the time he could care less (he likes me better without it)!! Haha! The teal is the cincher!

I couldn't take a photo...cam died
ssad.gif

Shadowy Lady

^^ that sound gorgeous. I went to another SDM and still didn't find Saphire
ssad.gif
I think now I don't want it anymore :/ I did get Opale though, I love that one best out of the four I have so far.

Junkie

Quote:
^^ that sound gorgeous. I went to another SDM and still didn't find Saphire
ssad.gif
I think now I don't want it anymore :/ I did get Opale though, I love that one best out of the four I have so far.

Opale is pretty too. I think I might want it eventually.

Which do you have so far

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Opale is pretty too. I think I might want it eventually.

Which do you have so far

I've got Opale, Emeraude, Night Magic and Sunshine. I've got pics of them on my blog but can't post them now coz my work has blocked photobucket
ssad.gif

I def think Opale is the most versatile one
yes.gif
...i'm still thinking that I might just collect them all, haha

which ones do u have by now?

HOTasFCUK

MY mom loves LW glitter lines and has about 6 or 7 of them. She went to SDM yesterday to get that new light pink one but the girl couldn't find her key to unlock the case
ssad.gif

I think i may just go and pick it up for her as a stocking stuffer! I saw the teal one and think she may love it too!

Junkie

Quote:
I've got Opale, Emeraude, Night Magic and Sunshine. I've got pics of them on my blog but can't post them now coz my work has blocked photobucket
ssad.gif

yes.gif

Ermm...

Cognac (dark gold one)
Amethyst (purple)
Black Diamonds (black and silver)
Emaraude (teal)
Saphir (royal blue)

I want the fushia one, Opale and maybe a green one (but not the green they have with the gold in it). I also really want Cybermint! Haha, maybe I'll find it used....

jenee.sum

Quote:
K, I did a look with my new purchase:

-MUFE # 168 on lid (the teal/green shimmer one)
-MAC Blue Flame MES in the crease & bottom as a smudge
-MAC Carbon in outer V
-Rimmel Spark It Up! liner in Peridot in the waterline and tightline.
-LW Emeraude along the upperlash line
-And the LW Blue duochrome overtop my mascara using the wand part

Is was really nice......so nice infact, my bf actually stopped me mid-step as I was getting ready for work to look right at my make-up and say he really liked it! lol....he never does that...most of the time he could care less (he likes me better without it)!! Haha! The teal is the cincher!

I couldn't take a photo...cam died
ssad.gif

that sounds awesome! just when my brain said FOTD! - i read your final line. do it again and take pics! hehe
yes.gif

Quote:
yes.gif

Here are pics of my LW glitter liners. I only have four too. Tried to get the true colours in the pics - the swatches are of the glitter alone with no base. the only swatch i say that doesn't do it justice is Cybermint. If you want I'll swatch it over Folie Aqua.

L-R: Amethyste, Emeraude, Smokey Gold, Cybermint

img8860x.jpg

img8831j.jpg

Swatches
L-R: Smokey Gold, Emeraude, Amethyste, Cybermint

img8869s.jpg

I personally think Smokey Gold is the most versatile. It's has gold and silver sparkles which make it less intense/gold as cognac....which also makes it really close to a neutral colour? I always recommend Smokey Gold to any LW glitter liner/makeup first timers and they always go for it out of all the colours - unless they're daring.

Junkie

2j0l82e.jpg

2afikxv.jpg

Hrmm, funny....Cybermint is not what I expected after seeing the swatch. From what I remember, it was more teal/mint green than anything else.

I really hope LW makes a bright metallic purple/pink one eventually.

I like Opale, but I own Funshine by Annabelle and its similar. Plus I don't use it very often. Sunshine looks nice too, although I've never been able to swatch it (the orange one). I think I may go back for the Fushia one.

On another note, I own all of the glitters by Leishi (sold on eBay) and I wonder if I take my gel MAC mixing medium for eyes and mix them, I can custom make my own glitter liners? I'll give it a try later and post results
smiles.gif

And yes, I'll re-do the eye look I made and post a FOTD!

Junkie

Quote:

On another note, I own all of the glitters by Leishi (sold on eBay) and I wonder if I take my gel MAC mixing medium for eyes and mix them, I can custom make my own glitter liners? I'll give it a try later and post results
smiles.gif

m97zud.jpg

Top is Coffee glitter by OCC
Pink, Holographic silver, Green, and Gold are Leishi
Techno (Light blue) and Fierce (red) are Glamour Doll Eyes glitters

jenee.sum

Quote:
Hrmm, funny....Cybermint is not what I expected after seeing the swatch. From what I remember, it was more teal/mint green than anything else.

Hmm, Cybermint's not really teal. it's more of a mint green - it's a mix of royal blue, mint green, and yellow/orangey glittler. It's so difficult to capture the real colour of it in swatches b/c of the reflection due to flash. It's one of those colours you just gotta see it in person to truly see how beautiful it is.

jenee.sum

^^^ hahaha i have to agree! everyone woman should own a smokey gold!
lol.gif

oh! and since i know you love long lashes, i think you should try the LW 24 hrs glam mascara. longest lashes i've ever gotten with a mascara + volume, and everyone who i've suggested it to loved it! it has an elastic polymer formula, so as you apply it and pull the wand up, the formula stretches and that's how it lengthens your lashes. brilliant! you must try it! it's $20, which is slightly cheaper than other high end brands. plus you get optimum points!

http://www.lisewatier.com/en/product...mascara-noir-6

Latest posts