Chanel Bombay Express Collection June 2012

Ikram

oh Macy's is like the worst store.

I feel there are the most pushy SAs and the least knowledgeable and stylish. I avoid Macy's at all costs.

User38

Winthrop
friends.gif

nice to be back.. among friends and mu fiends.. lol.

hanabipl

I assume that refers to France only. I'm going to London on Sunday, so will check Selfridges and hope they have it already.
Yes, you are right, I thought that it refers to worldwide availibility
amuse.gif

"The Limited Edition Bombay Express collection will be available exclusively in Chanel boutiques, Harrods, Selfridges W1, Selfridges Manchester Exchange, House of Fraser Glasgow and Fenwick Newcastle from 27th June 2012."
pompom.gif

Winthrop44

Aww, bummer. Maybe wait till they release the fall collection? They may have a code then, or you may be ordering enough then to mkle the FS cutoff?

Shypo

girlhaha.gif
Skipetydoodah for me THREE! Hi Elegant!!
friends.gif

Congrats on the new jobs QoS and Kate! I hope you really enjoy them!!

Kate, I laughed at your 'stink eye' comment......

Anitacska

According to Makeup4all the collection will be available in the UK on 27th June exclusively in Chanel boutiques, Harrods, Selfridges W1, Selfridges
Manchester Exchange, House of Fraser Glasgow and Fenwick Newcastle. I think I'll be ordering from Harrods, their customer service is great.

Haven

Another highlighter that is $80.... Must be a skip for me as well.

Does anyone have thoughts on the JC? I don't have it and am wondering if I need it.

Haven

^^^I have been searching the web for reviews of the JC. What I have seen hasn't been very helpful. I will keep looking though.

User38

saw and swatched the Brume d Or.. meh.. looked a bit like Fandango but golden.. not for my skin tho.

Haven

^^^ Thank you both for the information. After looking at the pics, I think that the JC is also going to be a skip for me. It will look rather muddy on me.

Miss QQ

Pass for me too. I got the email introducing the collection. I thought the black illusion d'ombre is matte, but it turns out to be Mirifique.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Pass for me too. I got the email introducing the collection. I thought the black illusion d'ombre is matte, but it turns out to be Mirifique.
Weird. I was sure it was matte solid black as well- Nirvana. They even have it listed on the Chanel web site! This one had interested me, because I want a really intense, matte black.