Chanel Bombay Express Collection June 2012

Miss QQ

Thanks! They could have made a mistake in the email then. I didn't click on the email to visit the Chanel website.

User38

Chanel has had mfg problems quite often.. I think we all recall the delays with the Matte ls last year.
hatsoff.gif

Shypo

Yeah, Brume D'Or is a total skip for me......I wish they'd bring back some of the classic ones like Caprice.....or Rose Mirage.....I have some oldies but goodies and it would be great to see them again!!

Taupelove

Apparently according to Chanel CS Nirvana was a runway exclusive and will not be made available to the public. It was a decision made by corporate. Somehow I hope that it's not true. I REALLY wanted it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Apparently according to Chanel CS Nirvana was a runway exclusive and will not be made available to the public. It was a decision made by corporate. Somehow I hope that it's not true. I REALLY wanted it.

That sounds fishy. It was in all their PR materials and like I said, it was on the Canadian web site. Sounds like a cover story for something nefarious...

Winthrop44

That sounds fishy. It was in all their PR materials and like I said, it was on the Canadian web site. Sounds like a cover story for something nefarious...
I think it's somewhere hanging out with Indiscret e/s from the fall collection.
lol.gif

Miss QQ

I hope Nirvana will eventually be released. I passed by the Chanel boutique today and the collection was available, all the bags, shoes and jewelry were on display. I could see from the giant posters on the facade that the models have matte black shadow all around the eyes, there was no glitter at all.

meleftie

Another highlighter that is $80.... Must be a skip for me as well.

Does anyone have thoughts on the JC? I don't have it and am wondering if I need it.
My exact sentiments regarding the highlighter! Not sure what's really a MUST have from this collection
ohboy.gif

Haven

Not that I've gotten. Bummer.

EDIT: Try DISCOVER Just saw that one mentioned on MUA

I think it's somewhere hanging out with Indiscret e/s from the fall collection.
lol.gif
DISCOVER works! Thank you so much! I got free standard shipping on my bu of La Distinguee.

Miss QQ

Swatches and comparisons of Diwali. Pretty, but I think I can pass.

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2012/06/chanel-diwali-le-vernis-bombay-express.html

Ikram

I would not buy nail polish with that price tag, that is pushing it over the top.

Anitacska

I have a post scheduled on my blog this evening on the gold powder and Diwali. No swatches I'm afraid, haven't had time to wear Diwali yet and cannot bear to touch the powder, it's too pretty.
love.gif