Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

elegant-one

Oh.no!! ;) Do you have tweed pink? That has sparkle in it as well. But unless you are out in direct sunlight, it's not really that obvious. It is just a lovely sparkle, not glitter!
Perfect!
clap.gif

Your Chanel lady sounds wonderful!

Winthrop
girlhaha.gif
I thought that to be funny.

franlynne

Star Dust is pretty light. Tweed pink shows up on me and I do use it as a blush, not as a highlighter.Do you have the opportunity to test it out before you buy? It really is gorgeous, but then again, I am very pale. What about orchid rose? Does that work for you? It is lighter than orchid rose.

Poupette

Oboy, got my palette and Malice polish today thanks to my friend in the US!
cheerleader.gif
Both are gorgeous, but you all knew that already.

honey on boost

I must ignore the quad. Must ignore the quad. Ignore the quad.
LOL! I keep chanting this in my head. I've been telling myself NO MORE shopping before our trip to Vegas next week. I think that means I should buy it when I get to Vegas
girlhaha.gif

Here's my Malice mani.. It's such a pretty color! Excuse my ghost hands I had to use the flash since I took it at night.

Ingenue

LOL! I keep chanting this in my head. I've been telling myself NO MORE shopping before our trip to Vegas next week. I think that means I should buy it when I get to Vegas
girlhaha.gif

Here's my Malice mani.. It's such a pretty color! Excuse my ghost hands I had to use the flash since I took it at night.

SO GORGEOUS!!!

This is my favorite nail color for the Holiday Season... no doubt about it. I went and got another one yesterday... don't judge me.
ohboy.gif
LOL

MACina

STUNNING honey on boost
eyelove.gif

Malice is adorable!!!

girlhaha.gif

CartoonChic

girlhaha.gif

Malice is stunning!
eyelove.gif
I can't wait for my order to arrive. I made October my pink month to support Breast Cancer Awaareness. I'm making November my vamp month.

Lol, the chant doesn't work. I just ordered my quad. Now I feel at peace with the world.

CartoonChic

SO GORGEOUS!!!
This is my favorite nail color for the Holiday Season... no doubt about it. I went and got another one yesterday... don't judge me.
ohboy.gif
LOL
No judging here. I've been contemplating a BU of Malice since I first saw the promo pics. I'm at least going to wait until I receive the first one I ordered, but I think I'm just delaying the inevitable.

franlynne

No judging here. I've been contemplating a BU of Malice since I first saw the promo pics. I'm at least going to wait until I receive the first one I ordered, but I think I'm just delaying the inevitable.
I would be the last person to judge. I got a back up of the Infidele nail polish! I did not have anything in my collection that came close to that!

CartoonChic

I can pick up my quad today! I ordered from Nordstrom online and selected to pick up in store. I wasn't sure it would work. I was at the store last night and asked if the collection came in and was told it didn't. So I thought it was weird that the pick up option was even available when I placed my order.

But all that matters is that I'm getting it today!
cheerleader.gif

Winthrop44

I guess RN liner will be something that comes out with a future collection or something we never see at all, like that navy shadow that was due out in the fall.

Does anyone know how L'Impatiente compares to La Provocante l/s?