Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

bis

:lmaoo: Hey, I was just fooling around with the quad a little. I tried the gold & taupe on one eye (inner/outer) and the light pink and cranberry on the other just to see them on and I am in LOVE with this quad. Every shade is gorgeous! :heart:   Everyone MUST listen to Shontay and buy it if you haven't already!
Oh no! Must. Stay. Strong. :hot:

Winthrop44

I'm not a pink person at all. I have a really hard time with them, and so many make me look like a bunny rabbit, but this pale pink and cranberry are GORGEOUS. I wish they would make singles of them. Does anybody know of any dupes?

Note to elegant: On Purseforum someone posted that she was told Rouge Noir eyeliner would be in next week at her Macys, so maybe there's still hope?

elegant-one

I'm not a pink person at all. I have a really hard time with them, and so many make me look like a bunny rabbit, but this pale pink and cranberry are GORGEOUS. I wish they would make singles of them. Does anybody know of any dupes?

Note to elegant: On Purseforum someone posted that she was told Rouge Noir eyeliner would be in next week at her Macys, so maybe there's still hope?
icon_eek.gif
I would be so happy.

I love bunny rabbits
girlhaha.gif

I bought Abstraction es from NM last night.

Winthrop44

I used to like bunny rabbits before they destroyed my front lawn....but I can't say I ever wanted to look like one.
flower.gif

mac_aiken

Well still no collection in the Seattle and outlying areas and the Chanel ladies are hopping mad. It is really effecting their sales numbers and they are not happy about that one little bit.

I am getting nervous. I don't know whether to hold out for when Nordstrom gets this collection so I can buy from my wonderful MUA or order online in case Nordstrom receives limited stock. Opinions?

CartoonChic

Well still no collection in the Seattle and outlying areas and the Chanel ladies are hopping mad. It is really effecting their sales numbers and they are not happy about that one little bit.

I am getting nervous. I don't know whether to hold out for when Nordstrom gets this collection so I can buy from my wonderful MUA or order online in case Nordstrom receives limited stock. Opinions?
Maybe split your order? Get the things online that you know could be really hard to get later and the remainder from your MUA.

elegant-one

This is exactly what I've been going through. I ordered a couple things online, & then the rest from Nordies - but they did finally get the collection yesterday. And, they told me this morning because I stuck with them through the wait, they are loading up a box of goodies with my items & are shipping it overnight on Monday. So I guess I'm ok with that. I feel for you. Nordies is not happy with Chanel right now.

mac_aiken

Right now my order consists of the things I know will get lots of love: the quad, Malice and Star Dust. I want to see more before I buy more. I feel like I should wait but it is hard. Natasha (my wonderful, amazing Chanel lady) tells me how much she appreciates my support every time I talk to her on the phone lately.
nonono.gif
bad bunnies. They ate all of my rose bushes along with the deer this year. They're still cute
tong.gif

This is exactly what I've been going through. I ordered a couple things online, & then the rest from Nordies - but they did finally get the collection yesterday. And, they told me this morning because I stuck with them through the wait, they are loading up a box of goodies with my items & are shipping it overnight on Monday. So I guess I'm ok with that. I feel for you. Nordies is not happy with Chanel right now.

Shadowy Lady

I had the quad on hold for me and wanted to pick it up yesterday but hubby surprised me by getting it for me one day earlier <3 I am soooo in love with the texture. Glad for once we got the sane texture as the US :)

Shadowy Lady

Sol I just went through the thread :p I was too excited at first, lol!
Harmonie du Soir Eyeshadow Quad:

I'm gonna have to stand with Shontay on this. It's a must have. This quad is absolutely wonderful.
You look gorgeous as always! I love the eyes but I'm also distracted by the lips :D

Icecaramellatte

I'm confused. So there is no Rouge Noire liquid liner? I have used the quad 3 days in a row. Today I just used Apparence with the gold from the quad on top. I did like the looks of Ebouli in the store and thought it would layer great with the quad but I left it since it is permanent.

MaryJane

I finally saw the display for the holiday collection at Blue Mercury and the new Variations e/s quad was included. I didn't realize that was part of holiday. Of course I picked it up along with Malice np. The Variations quad is soo pretty. Check Cafe Makeup if you'd like to see swatches.

CartoonChic

I'm floating on
th_e2cloud9.gif
right now. My Holiday order from Saks arrived today. I wasn't expecting it until next week and was afraid the approaching Hurricane would delay the shipment.

I love everything. Malice looks like the shimmer version of Rouge Noir to me, probably more so than Vamp. On me, L'Impatiente and La Provocante are not the same. La Provocante is more opaque and more purple. It takes many, many swipes for me to build up L'Impatiente to the same intensity as La Provocante. They do look more similar at that point because of how deep the color is, but I still see a bit more red in L'Impatiente. If anything, I would say L'Impatiente is the matte version of the new Rouge Noir RA. Those two colors look the same on me.

Holiday and Tentation nail polishes were included in my order, and the new Passion RA. Passion is the last of the new RA reds that I needed to get. I should've made it the first one. When I tried it on, it instantly reminded me of MAC Ruffian Red. I LOVE Ruffian Red. It's the lipstick I'm wearing in my avatar and I think it may be HG status for me. I'm overjoyed to now have a Chanel version of the color.

I also got my order of Notorious. I've only looked at it. I'll play with it later when I start playing with the quad I picked up last night. I can't sop starring at the quad. I don't even want to swatch it yet.

I almost forgot to mention my GWP. It's a black patent leather looking cosmetic bag with deluxe samples of Chanel No5 body lotion (it smells nice), Sublimage Eye Cream, Sublimage Skin Cream, Lait Confort Cleansing Milk, and Inimitable Intense Mascara. I also got these really cute Chanel post-it notes.

kimibos

cartoonchic those post it notes look so pretty!! i want some!!

so i was able to place an order at chanel.com for the notoriuos blush/shadow. it shows as backorder but they let you put it in the bag and order it. this is my first order at chanel.com and now im afraid. i kind of want the palette that shontay loves now.!

Liz2012

I'm floating on
th_e2cloud9.gif
right now. My Holiday order from Saks arrived today. I wasn't expecting it until next week and was afraid the approaching Hurricane would delay the shipment.

I love everything. Malice looks like the shimmer version of Rouge Noir to me, probably more so than Vamp. On me, L'Impatiente and La Provocante are not the same. La Provocante is more opaque and more purple. It takes many, many swipes for me to build up L'Impatiente to the same intensity as La Provocante. They do look more similar at that point because of how deep the color is, but I still see a bit more red in L'Impatiente. If anything, I would say L'Impatiente is the matte version of the new Rouge Noir RA. Those two colors look the same on me.

Holiday and Tentation nail polishes were included in my order, and the new Passion RA. Passion is the last of the new RA reds that I needed to get. I should've made it the first one. When I tried it on, it instantly reminded me of MAC Ruffian Red. I LOVE Ruffian Red. It's the lipstick I'm wearing in my avatar and I think it may be HG status for me. I'm overjoyed to now have a Chanel version of the color.

I also got my order of Notorious. I've only looked at it. I'll play with it later when I start playing with the quad I picked up last night. I can't sop starring at the quad. I don't even want to swatch it yet.

I almost forgot to mention my GWP. It's a black patent leather looking cosmetic bag with deluxe samples of Chanel No5 body lotion (it smells nice), Sublimage Eye Cream, Sublimage Skin Cream, Lait Confort Cleansing Milk, and Inimitable Intense Mascara. I also got these really cute Chanel post-it notes.

Awesome haul and love the post-it notes!
amuse.gif
Enjoy everything :)