Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

elkaknits

Just got off the phone with my preorder of FNO, notorious and ugh something else and mentioned that I had gotten star dust locally. The SA said the chanel rep came in wearing it as an e/s and it was fabulous that way. I am so going to try it cus otherwise it is a highlighter. No I have not returned it yet but let it sit in my makeup case. I hope I can still get another n/p cus I must have a back up of Malice. Maybe 2 back ups :"> I love it love it love it love it love it

smooch3s

I want those post it notes. I'm not sure if they will be in my GWP Is that a SAKS only?
I just placed an order at neiman marcus online for the quad, malice, and star dust. it automatically put 2 Chanel GWP in the cart, but there wasn't a description with it. maybe it's for the post its/bag? i also remembered to use ebates to get 4% back. hope this helps you!

CartoonChic

I want those post it notes. I'm not sure if they will be in my GWP Is that a SAKS only?
I have no idea if the post it notes are a Saks exclusive or not, or even if they may have been something specific with this store. I ordered from the Saks in Chevy Chase, MD. When I called about Notorious a few weeks ago, I asked if they had a GWP promotion. The SA confirmed that they were and I immediately placed my order. I'd love to know what's in your GWP when you get it.

CartoonChic

I just placed an order at neiman marcus online for the quad, malice, and star dust. it automatically put 2 Chanel GWP in the cart, but there wasn't a description with it. maybe it's for the post its/bag? i also remembered to use ebates to get 4% back. hope this helps you!
I inquired about Neiman's GWP when Winthrop placed an order there and mentioned the same thing. It's deluxe samples of the Chanel Sublimage Cream and Sublimage Serum.

Ingenue

People want/love the quad.
devil.gif
this makes me very happy. Enjoy, everyone.
Shontay this is all your fault.
lol.gif

And Thank You Shadowy Lady!
heart.gif

Dominique33

I'm floating on
th_e2cloud9.gif
right now. My Holiday order from Saks arrived today. I wasn't expecting it until next week and was afraid the approaching Hurricane would delay the shipment.

I love everything. Malice looks like the shimmer version of Rouge Noir to me, probably more so than Vamp. On me, L'Impatiente and La Provocante are not the same. La Provocante is more opaque and more purple. It takes many, many swipes for me to build up L'Impatiente to the same intensity as La Provocante. They do look more similar at that point because of how deep the color is, but I still see a bit more red in L'Impatiente. If anything, I would say L'Impatiente is the matte version of the new Rouge Noir RA. Those two colors look the same on me.

Holiday and Tentation nail polishes were included in my order, and the new Passion RA. Passion is the last of the new RA reds that I needed to get. I should've made it the first one. When I tried it on, it instantly reminded me of MAC Ruffian Red. I LOVE Ruffian Red. It's the lipstick I'm wearing in my avatar and I think it may be HG status for me. I'm overjoyed to now have a Chanel version of the color.

I also got my order of Notorious. I've only looked at it. I'll play with it later when I start playing with the quad I picked up last night. I can't sop starring at the quad. I don't even want to swatch it yet.

I almost forgot to mention my GWP. It's a black patent leather looking cosmetic bag with deluxe samples of Chanel No5 body lotion (it smells nice), Sublimage Eye Cream, Sublimage Skin Cream, Lait Confort Cleansing Milk, and Inimitable Intense Mascara. I also got these really cute Chanel post-it notes.

Very pretty. " L'air de Paris rend belle " yes it does indeed !

Icecaramellatte

I finally saw the display for the holiday collection at Blue Mercury and the new Variations e/s quad was included. I didn't realize that was part of holiday. Of course I picked it up along with Malice np. The Variations quad is soo pretty. Check Cafe Makeup if you'd like to see swatche
Was the Variations quad a U.S. or Euro formula?

elegant-one

NM is weird like that. You never know exactly what the GWP is. Can't wait to hear what you think of everything when you get them! Thanks

Shadowy Lady

I used the quad yesterday and absolutely loved the colours together. I think this may be my favourite quad in my collection (of any brands). I didn't buy the lip products in the collection, but used La Sensuelle RAV to complete my look. Here it is:

katred

Specktra Bestie
I used the quad yesterday and absolutely loved the colours together. I think this may be my favourite quad in my collection (of any brands). I didn't buy the lip products in the collection, but used La Sensuelle RAV to complete my look. Here it is:

WOW!!! You look stunning! Now I feel like I MUST get the quad just so I can wear it with La Sensuelle. (Sure, that's a great reason to get a quad, Kate...) I wasn't able to get down to the Bay downtown this weekend, so I don't know if they had the collection out. I have other things tying up my money anyway, but I know that I definitely want this and the blush... and Malice... Strangely, the lipstick, which was #1 on my list for ages, has me less interested now that I know it's not so opaque. In the swatches I've seen, it doesn't look a lot different from a number of other shades I have.

By the way, I haven't heard a peep about the shadow duo. Has anyone tried it? Or is everyone just too dazzled by the quad to bother?

Liz2012

You look gorgeous :) Can't wait to get my hands on the quad (the holiday collection still hasn't been released here), coming to think of it that originally i wanted to skip it
icon_eek.gif
How are you and your little girl doing btw? I hope all is well :)

MissTT

Shadowy - your eyes!
eyelove.gif

I am so done with the Seattle Nordstrom counter. I have contacted the Mgr multiple times about my order and she does not bother to respond back. Finally I had to call HER about my order and I got some non-sense about not having my card number. Of course you don't, fool! I had asked you about that via email early last week when I was trying to confirm my order for the 3rd time. I also found out they were only holding 1 item for me when I had ordered 3 (multiple times via email.) Isn't the point of the pre-order for us to get our order held and arrange payment? I think I'm going to complain to the store manager because I shouldn't have to beg someone to take my order as I've done with her. Clearly I was a repeat customer as it was the 3rd order I'd made with her in 2 months. I respond to her emails within an hour of receiving them and she never bothers to reply back. Anyway, thankfully the quad didn't sell out at the event. Andrea, the SA I spoke with yesterday, was really nice and I really wanted to tell her not to let her Mgr take credit for my order when she never bothered to process it or follow up with me. Andrea was the one who did all the work including calling me back on the same day as promised to complete my order.

elegant-one

By the way, I haven't heard a peep about the shadow duo. Has anyone tried it? Or is everyone just too dazzled by the quad to bother?
I was thinking that was a repromote of the duo I already have. Hmmm I love the duos, so I should check it out. Maybe I was thinking of the black/ivory duo?

Yep, just checked it out & I was thinking of the noir/ivory. I don't think I will get the new one unless someone says its amazing
girlhaha.gif

gracie90

I can't wait til the 9th of November, as I will be treating myself to the quad and Star Dust
love.gif

Does the blush show up with colour as well as shimmer on pale ladies? Thanks!

Latest posts