Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

elegant-one

Aww, thanks, but Izzy's said they would have it at the end of November so I think it will be soon...and I haven't actually decided whether or not to get it yet. I just got Tom Ford Narcissist in a swap and that might be enough for me for awhile when it comes to super bright blushes.
wavey.gif
friends.gif

msmaelca

Thank you for your lovely reply! It really was a splurge for me (Im a uni student w/ a part time job - not rich enough to buy chanel every day hehe) and I am really enjoying everything I purchased:) Treating yourself is never too much if you deserve it, atleast when it comes to makeup right?!
yes.gif
That is what I keep telling myself lol.

JulieDiva

Aww, thanks, but Izzy's said they would have it at the end of November so I think it will be soon...and I haven't actually decided whether or not to get it yet. I just got Tom Ford Narcissist in a swap and that might be enough for me for awhile when it comes to super bright blushes.
Oh, I never thought of asking Izzy's when something is coming! what else is coming soon?

Winthrop44

The only other thing they mentioned in their response to my e-mail was the holiday stuff....but nothing has shown up yet.

Hi elegant!
friends.gif
Are you having fun getting ready for the holidays? I'm mostly dealing with appliance problems over here...like a refrigerator that freezes all of my food and a dishwasher that only works when it feels like it. What a pain!

elegant-one

The only other thing they mentioned in their response to my e-mail was the holiday stuff....but nothing has shown up yet.

Hi elegant!
friends.gif
Are you having fun getting ready for the holidays? I'm mostly dealing with appliance problems over here...like a refrigerator that freezes all of my food and a dishwasher that only works when it feels like it. What a pain!
cry.gif
I hate it when that stuff happens!
th_cheerup.gif
Been thinking about you.

I guess you could say that I am c r a z y & having fun.

Do you think Chanel will put the new Spring stuff up on the site soon? I really want the pink ls.

Winthrop44

I dunno...but I read on MUA that some Saks counters have it already, so maybe! I hardly have any idea what's all in it. I'm slipping!
icon_eek.gif

Miss QQ

Winthrop - Sorry to hear about appliances problems. Don't they seem to break down at the same time? I hate it when that happens and they have to be sent for repair etc. What do you feel about TF blushes?

Winthrop44

Especially when they are less than 5 years old (2.5 for the refrigerator!) Haven't tried the TF blush yet - I've mostly just looked at it. Do you like them? What did you think of Ultra Rose?

elegant-one

Weird, the glasses look a just a bit more cat eye in person than in the photo. UR is very pretty on. It can be subtle. I kinda like the violet tones in it which makes it different than all the other bright pink blushes. ;)

elegant-one

Thanks Gracie! I think I will put some kind of transition lenses in them - from clear to sunglasses so that I can wear them during the day with my contacts.

Anneri

LOVE the glasses, elegant! So chic and elegant! ;-) (Where are the smileys on the mobile version?! I can't find them!)

gracie90

Thanks Gracie! I think I will put some kind of transition lenses in them - from clear to sunglasses so that I can wear them during the day with my contacts.
That's a really good idea, I think they'd make fantastic sunglasses too! I've been wearing my glasses more than my contact lenses lately - my eyes are just too tired in the morning for contacts most of the time! My glasses are just basic tortoiseshell ones, but now you've got me looking at Chanel :D It's fun to browse anyway :) I particularly like these ones http://www.pretavoir.co.uk/chanel-3201-c714-5192.html But they're all very lovely!

Shypo

Awesome glasses Elegant!! I love the idea of having transitions put into them! I'm sure you look 'tres chic' in them too!!
kissy.gif
pretty.gif

LOVE the blush!!! It looks a bit like Turbulent, don't you think?