Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection

Shypo

Beautiful pictures as always, Elegant - thank you!! Runs off to order Beryl and a new lipliner.......
type.gif

Icecaramellatte

Just now playing with my haul. Raffinement is very nice. I put bottom left light brown color on the lid, upper left grayish taupe color in the crease, light beige to highlight and dark brown in the outer v. Also used the highlighter. Somehow I forgot about Frivole and went with Tumulte. Love love Captivante! Great color for me. I hope this one is permanent. I don't want to go into backup mode right now. Captivante didn't quite work with the eye look. Raffinement looked too cool. At least as far as how I placed the colors. I added a bit of Merveille gloss on top and it worked! Love the combo of these two lip colors. I still have to try Frivole and Attirance. I am still thinking about Precieuse. I swatched it on hand and passed but I'm having second thoughts now.

Winthrop44

I got Rubellite yesterday as well -- so pretty! Does L'Eclatante lipstick match it? I was thinking I'd wear it with L'Exuberante.

Love love Captivante! Great color for me. I hope this one is permanent. I don't want to go into backup mode right now.
How would you describe the color?

elegant-one

I got Rubellite yesterday as well -- so pretty! Does L'Eclatante lipstick match it? I was thinking I'd wear it with L'Exhuberant.
Woot! I think its pretty close but a bit muted deeper rose. I will check it out with Exhuberant, but I think its gotta work with it.

xbuttonsx

I can't believe how beautiful the new highlighter is. The golden glow looks amazing on my pink skin. I was going to wait till I could see the Chantecallie highlighter but I think I'm going to grab Chanel's just in case the sell out.

shadowaddict

I can't believe how beautiful the new highlighter is. The golden glow looks amazing on my pink skin. I was going to wait till I could see the Chantecallie highlighter but I think I'm going to grab Chanel's just in case the sell out.
You definitely should run don't walk to buy it. It is gorgeous. I wore it last night for the first time to a hubby work thing and it gave my face such a nice glow in the right places. I have been so stressed lately and little sleep. I think this helped to perk up my face and play down my dark baggy eyes.

Are you guys finding Beryl has good staying power? Clair looks prettty good (not as good as I'd like) when I first put it on but I'm not so sure after a while its doing much for me. I still like it better than MAC's. I had the same trouble HG did with it sliding to the inner corners of my eyes.

Shypo

Anyone in the US still looking for Notorious, they have it at Neiman Marcus in Boston at Copley - don't know how many, but they still have it.

elegant-one

Are you guys finding Beryl has good staying power? Clair looks prettty good (not as good as I'd like) when I first put it on but I'm not so sure after a while its doing much for me.
It had great staying power on my waterline, even better than most. Yeah, I have the same feeling about Clair

Icecaramellatte

I got Rubellite yesterday as well -- so pretty! Does L'Eclatante lipstick match it? I was thinking I'd wear it with L'Exuberante.

How would you describe the color?
Boy this is a hard one to describe! I wore it again today. It looks like a reddish brown in the tube and I was expecting it to look bronzey but it is really kind of rosey. I don't think I can do much better than that.

Prettypackages

I think I'm going to try and snag Favorite and the Highlighter. Do you all think I need to stay away from Chanel face products if the foundation PL broke me out? I think it was way too perfumey for me. I'm ok with that though. More money for other products.

Miss QQ

Clair waterproof eyeliner doesn't do much for me too. The kohl Clair is more brightening on me but it doesn't stay. Is Beryl good on the waterline? I saw the collection today and Beryl swatches a light lavender like what Chanel describes. It is very pastel on me. Or Rose is peachy beige on me. The highlighter is gorgeous. It reminds me of a mac msf but more refine. I may have to get it. The quad, baked, has stronger plum undertones And less brown than the US formula I see from pictures. Maybe the plum didn't translate in the pictures. The baked JC is quite powdery but the colour is soft and wearable, and not as bright as I imagined. I like Fantasque too! Nail polishes are gorgeous, but dupeable. When Fracas dried on my nail, the micro shimmers became undetectable. I also tried the new CC cream! I had use a tissue to wipe off swatches of the spring collection but stains very left behind and the eyeliners were almost fully intact, and I spread the cream and it covered the stains. They ran out of samples, so I can't tell how light or heavy it feels on the skin. The colour is a good match and it smells divine, a very light scent.

bis

Clair waterproof eyeliner doesn't do much for me too. The kohl Clair is more brightening on me but it doesn't stay. Is Beryl good on the waterline? I saw the collection today and Beryl swatches a light lavender like what Chanel describes. It is very pastel on me. Or Rose is peachy beige on me. The highlighter is gorgeous. It reminds me of a mac msf but more refine. I may have to get it. The quad, baked, has stronger plum undertones And less brown than the US formula I see from pictures. Maybe the plum didn't translate in the pictures. The baked JC is quite powdery but the colour is soft and wearable, and not as bright as I imagined. I like Fantasque too! Nail polishes are gorgeous, but dupeable. When Fracas dried on my nail, the micro shimmers became undetectable. I also tried the new CC cream! I had use a tissue to wipe off swatches of the spring collection but stains very left behind and the eyeliners were almost fully intact, and I spread the cream and it covered the stains. They ran out of samples, so I can't tell how light or heavy it feels on the skin. The colour is a good match and it smells divine, a very light scent.
Thanks for your review, I think I might get the quad now after your description :) Happy new year and all the best for 2013 to all the Chanel Ratonas! Let's hope for another great Chanel year and maybe, just maybe, HerGreyness might peek in once in a while :)

Shypo

Hi Bis!!
wavey.gif

Happy New Year to you as well - and of course, all of our Ratonas!! I too hope HG pops in again soon -

All the best that 2013 has to offer!!!

Monsy

Happy new year to all lovely chanel ladies!

http://www.youtube.com/chanel?x=prehomedmlkZW8tMT1VVWlNT2plX1FLRXx2aWRlby1wbGF5bGlzdC0xPVBMRUU2MUVEQjkwRjBBQTg4Rg==