Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection

katred

Specktra Bestie
I think I'm going to try and snag Favorite and the Highlighter. Do you all think I need to stay away from Chanel face products if the foundation PL broke me out? I think it was way too perfumey for me. I'm ok with that though. More money for other products.
I don't have any problem with any Chanel colour products (haven't tried the foundation), but I can't wear their skin care at all. I think you might be fine as long as you stick to the powders...

Happy New Year to all. May it be safe and happy and beautiful!

Almus

Happy New Year to all the Chanel ladies!

I am always sneaking around, but don't have much time to write, but I didn't want to miss the chance to send my best wishes to everyone. I hope you all have a great 2013.

Shypo

Almus!!!! Hi!!! We miss you!! Happy New Year to all of the beautiful Chanel ladies - I wish you the best of 2013!!!!

honey on boost

I purchased Frivole and the highlighter yesterday they are even prettier in person! Can't wait to get settled in tonight and go play
yahoo.gif

Almus

Happy New Year to all of the beautiful Chanel ladies - I wish you the best of 2013!!!!
So happy to read you Shypo! Have a wonderful night tonight
th_hug.gif

Getting on topic: cannot wait to get my hands on the spring highlighter!

cheburaha

Happy New Year to everyone! Have a wonderful year! And my biggest thanks go to you all for keeping me in the loop of all things Chanel!

Ladychris11

Yes, happy new year everyone! :) Never got the highlighter since I prefer golds, but at least I'll get to use Reverie from the last holiday collection! Lol

xbuttonsx

I went and grabbed the highlighter!! I still can't believe how beautiful it is. I also got Vitalumiere Aqua, for the first time. I'm so sad it took so long for me to get it