Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection

Pinkdollface

Hi! I've never posted here before but always lurked, just wanted to let you know that de Bijenkorf in Rotterdam has been selling the entire new collection since last week! Might be a better option than ici Paris haha.
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
Unfortunately de Bijenkorf doesn't have a 10% discount like Douglas or ICI Paris XL unless you have their creditcard:( I just want the damn discount I don't want their stupid creditcard! Well ok a creditcard could be handy in some online stores that haven't heard of paypal yet, but I can't get one because I'm still a student and don't have a fixed job.

petit

:welcome2:  Unfortunately de Bijenkorf doesn't have a 10% discount like Douglas or ICI Paris XL unless you have their creditcard:( I just want the damn discount I don't want their stupid creditcard! Well ok a creditcard could be handy in some online stores that haven't heard of paypal yet, but I can't get one because I'm still a student and don't have a fixed job.
Thank you! And I didn't know that, sucks that they don't have it at ici paris xl yet then :( Pretty weird that they don't even know about this gorgeous collection either!

Shypo

This isn't just Chanel-related, but thought it a useful blog post from ChicProfile - a round-up of all the Spring 2013 collections (all geographies)......

http://www.chicprofile.com/2012/11/spring-2013-makeup-nail-polish-collections-round-up-post.html

Pinkdollface

Thank you! And I didn't know that, sucks that they don't have it at ici paris xl yet then
ssad.gif
Pretty weird that they don't even know about this gorgeous collection either!
You're welcome! I'm used to the sales woman knowing less than me. They sometimes look a bit weird at me, but then are willing to help me. I've never had someone be rude, they just try to sell you everything at least they try with me. If they don't have something they'll come with something else they think is close, which of course isn't always the case.

BuickMackane

I haven't tried Horizon or the highlighter yet, but they sure look pretty in their pans! I just have gotten so many new powders that I had to try. The Douglas stores in Eindhoven and the Mooi parfumery had the collection already, but I haven't spotted it in any ICI Paris XL's yet. I also think I've seen the powder on Douglas online this weekend, but now I don't see it either anymore.
Booo! I never saw the powder when I checked the Douglas website over the weekend! Like, 100 times? They still had the Winter stuff listed under "new". Anyways, I'm pretty sure I can find it this Friday. It's not like everyone's crazy enough to dish out 50+ quid on a powder, no matter how pretty it is
lol.gif

Dominique33

Horizon Blush is really pretty, very subtle stripes of colour. Spring 2012 so I don't know if you can find it ?
The Poudre Signée is just great, a pretty subtle rosy/beige shimmer in it, the packaging is waouh !
Horizon was more expensive ( 58 € ), the non-baked formula is lovely too. I love my JC blushes but Horizon is beautiful.
Hope you will find it even it's from the 2012 " ancient " collection. It's rainy and cold here so I'll wait a bit before wearing it again, it's really a spring blush.

Shypo

^^ That's too bad - I usually have to use lip balm under my RAs - they're just more drying on me.

Welcome petit!! It's nice to see you posting here!

Ditto on Horizon blush!

Almus

The spring collection has finally arrived here! I went to the store just for a quick check on their availability, so I did not have the time to play a bit. I loved the powder and RA Envoutante (is this the name or I making this up?). When I was walking out of the store I thought I should have at least swatched Beryl. I think I will come back for the powder and lipstick this weekend, and maybe Beryl
sneaky.gif

Medgal07

This isn't just Chanel-related, but thought it a useful blog post from ChicProfile - a round-up of all the Spring 2013 collections (all geographies)......

http://www.chicprofile.com/2012/11/spring-2013-makeup-nail-polish-collections-round-up-post.html
Really nice link...thanks for sharing. A lot for me to drool over!!
th_drool.gif

Pinkdollface

Horizon Blush is really pretty, very subtle stripes of colour. Spring 2012 so I don't know if you can find it ?
The Poudre Signée is just great, a pretty subtle rosy/beige shimmer in it, the packaging is waouh !
Horizon was more expensive ( 58 € ), the non-baked formula is lovely too. I love my JC blushes but Horizon is beautiful.
Hope you will find it even it's from the 2012 " ancient " collection. It's rainy and cold here so I'll wait a bit before wearing it again, it's really a spring blush.
You're making me more excited to try Horizon! Sometimes goodies like these keep hiding in the drawers and because there are no testers anymore, people don't know they are there unless they specifically ask for them and that's what I did.

Shypo

I'm so glad you're going to be able to get Horizon! Isn't it fun when you score something you never expected to score?
yahoo.gif

Pinkdollface

I'm so glad you're going to be able to get Horizon! Isn't it fun when you score something you never expected to score?
yahoo.gif
Thanks! Yes that sure is fun:) I just tried it for the first time and it's a beautiful soft pinky coral. I also tried the highlighter for the first time and it's a pale golden glow. It's a bit less pale than Too Chic beauty powder I think. The texture is very soft and easy to apply.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I agree! I really really love this blush - I bought 2
I was so annoyed- I saw this one when I was in Switzerland in September, but I was stuck because none of my cards would work or allow me to withdraw money. Looks like it was a gorgeous blush indeed...

Pinkdollface

I was so annoyed- I saw this one when I was in Switzerland in September, but I was stuck because none of my cards would work or allow me to withdraw money. Looks like it was a gorgeous blush indeed...
I might be able to get my hands on another one. If you want me to do a cp just let me know and I can try to find it.

PlumpGirlGuide

Hi, Thanks so much for the welcome wishes... Really appreciate it, and yes I went to page 23, Envoutante, it is a beautiful plummy one, I went over to my local mall Sogo at Kuala Lumpur to check it out, and I was blown away!!
jawdrop.gif
It was every bit as pretty and more!! But alas, it was OOS, so now going to head over to the other Chanel counters to try and locate it.. *Fingers crossed. And lovelies, would like to ask you, is there a similar dupe to RA Byzantin?
th_confused_new.gif
Like I was wondering Rouge Coco's Taffetas Rose, is that a good dupe? or RA Palpitante? Thanks soo much for the welcomes again!!!!
dothewave.gif