Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I found more pics&info (in german):

Chanel-Vorschau: Make-up 2013 - StyleNotes

Style Blog » Blog Archive » Schimmernd in Chanel

chanel5-fs.jpg

So the release date for Germany is Jan 5. And it says the powder is very limited. I really want it, I hope swatches won't disappoint me.
For some reason I thought the RA in this collection are perm ones, but I guess they are new shades.
I still can't make up my mind about the polishes, they're pretty but meh at the same time.

CartoonChic

Now I want the powder even more. I understand about the polishes. They're pretty, but look like slight variations of shades that have recently been released - a beige, a pink and a purple. The first post in this thread has a link showing purple lipsticks, so there will be new RA shades. Hopefully we'll start seeing more pictures soon.

Ladychris11

I found more pics&info (in german): Chanel-Vorschau: Make-up 2013 - StyleNotes Style Blog » Blog Archive » Schimmernd in Chanel
chanel5-fs.jpg
So the release date for Germany is Jan 5. And it says the powder is very limited. I really want it, I hope swatches won't disappoint me. For some reason I thought the RA in this collection are perm ones, but I guess they are new shades. I still can't make up my mind about the polishes, they're pretty but meh at the same time. 
looks pretty so far! I wonder if I could have access to it if it is really limited.

Winthrop44

You can never really tell with these early online pictures - the purple lipstick may not turn out to be purple at all. Look at the quad in the first pics we saw and in one of the ones Naynadine just posted - taupey looking in some of the first and orangey warm in the second!
icon_eek.gif
I tend to think this collection will be warmer than the first pics but I guess we'll know for sure soon enough.

elegant-one

chanel5-fs.jpg

So the release date for Germany is Jan 5. And it says the powder is very limited. I really want it, I hope swatches won't disappoint me.
For some reason I thought the RA in this collection are perm ones, but I guess they are new shades.
I still can't make up my mind about the polishes, they're pretty but meh at the same time.
eyelove.gif
Ohmygosh that is so beautiful! But you can't use it with the CC, it would mess them up
amuse.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks once again, Detective Naynadine! The shadow duo looks exactly like Sable Emouvante to me. The blush actually reminds me of Liberte- the Nars blush from their last summer collection. Looks like sort of a burnt orange colour. I imagine that it would look stunning on warmer skin tones. On me? Not so much. The two deeper lipstick shades look kind of interesting... I'm going to pretend the powder doesn't exist, because I know that it's going to cost a fortune and it would make me cry to destroy the beautiful embossed pattern...

BuickMackane

chanel5-fs.jpg

stunning!

thank you for the links :)

MACina

eyelove.gif
.....the powder looks sooooooooo beautiful!!!

Thank you very much for sharing Naynadine!

chanel5-fs.jpg

Dominique33

chanel5-fs.jpg

Thank you for sharing !
Very very Chanel like powder I think.

honey on boost

chanel5-fs.jpg

Thanks Naynadine! It's gorgeous..

Miss QQ

Gorgeous powder! I'm curious to see how the quad will look on me. I also like the RAs. Agreed about the nail polishes, they look pretty but they look like colours from this year's collections.

CartoonChic

Sold! The lipsticks no longer look as purple as I hoped, but I know I'm still getting some of them. It looks like there are 6 RAs in this collection. I wonder if a few of them are repromotes of the current shades like Exaltee and Determinee.

katred

Specktra Bestie

Miss QQ

Gorgeous promo pic! I was getting tired of Chanel using the same model of 2 years, although I love Jac, but this pic shows that Chanel can make things exciting. Maybe it is just a look I'm interested in lately, neutral but defined eyes, with a pop of colour on the lips.

Latest posts