Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection

shadowaddict

More pics:

Chanel Collezione Make Up Primavera 2013 Printemps Précieux de Chanel: Anteprima Foto | Véronique Très Jolie

I
heart.gif
the promo pic, so pretty!
Gorgeous pics, thanks.

Now I'm hungry:)

Winthrop44

Gorgeous promo pic! I was getting tired of Chanel using the same model of 2 years, although I love Jac, but this pic shows that Chanel can make things exciting. Maybe it is just a look I'm interested in lately, neutral but defined eyes, with a pop of colour on the lips.
I wonder though if you have the SE duo whether you will need this quad???

stv578

Hi ladies!

Missed all of you. :)

I may be interested in the quad. Miss QQ, I've also been into neutral eyes lately, actually for a while now. It's much quicker in the mornings!

QueenOfSnark

Welp, looks like I'll be breaking my HE makeup no-buy for this collection. Since my new job is so hectic I don't have time to do all the complicated makeup looks I use to, so all these neutrals are right up my alley. The quad and duo definitely look like they'll come home with me, along with the coppery-red and plummy-looking RAs. I'll probably skip the two bright pinks as they looks way too cool for my skin tone. I'm wondering if that nudey-orange RA is the new replacement for Nude 59...if so I may pick it up as Nude is too frosty for my tastes.

Icecaramellatte

I was kind of hoping the blush was Reflex bound for the U.S. This blush used to be my all time favorite blush. I would order it from abroad or Izzys but it has been so long since I've had it, I think I must have a dupe or something similar by now. I wish I could test it in person. The lipsticks look nice but I think the nail polishes look very boring. I'm waiting for a new must have color.

CartoonChic

Thanks for the pics. I zoomed in as close as I could to try to read the lipstick labels. I hope I wrote the names correctly.

So the 2 fuchsia lipsticks are Rouge Allure Velvets.

42 L' Eclatante – bright pink
43 La Favorite

http://mirnahuhoja.com/post/35266287028/chanel-rouge-allure-velvet-lipstick-43-la

These are the Rouge Allure lipsticks. I'm definitely getting 116 Envoutante and maybe 119 Captivante.

112 Fantasque 112 Fantaboue
114 Precieuse
116 Envoutante
119 Captivante 119 Caprice

EDIT: I corrected two of the lipstick names.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for the pics. I zoomed in as close as I could to try to read the lipstick labels. I hope I wrote the names correctly.

So the 2 fuchsia lipsticks are Rouge Allure Velvets.

42 L' Eclatante
43 La Favorite

http://mirnahuhoja.com/post/35266287028/chanel-rouge-allure-velvet-lipstick-43-la

These are the Rouge Allure lipsticks. I'm definitely getting 116 Envoutante and maybe 119 Captivante.

112 Fantasque
114 Precieuse
116 Envoutante
119 Captivante
Thanks very much ladies! I think I can pass on the quad, but those lipsticks might be the death of me. Envoutante made my wallet shiver, although I have so many shades like that it hardly seems right to get another. Fantasque looks nice too... And Captivante... And both Velvets... Fortunately, the blush looks too warm for me and I imagine that the price will make me decide to pass on the highlighter. The eyeliners actually look very nice, although I've never taken the plunge and bought a Chanel one. I feel kind of silly for passing on both Rose Platine and Khaki Platine. Anyone want to dissuade me?

cheburaha

Miss QQ

Hi ladies!

Missed all of you. :)

I may be interested in the quad. Miss QQ, I've also been into neutral eyes lately, actually for a while now. It's much quicker in the mornings!
Hi Nora! Neutral eyes are so easy, but I skip eyeliner and mascara too although they are crucial to defining the eyes.

Winthrop44

Hi MissQQ! Good to see you. I really have no idea if the SE duo is repromoted with this collection, it just looks like it in the warm pics we've seen. I feel the same about that duo as you do too.
friends.gif

Shypo

Hi ladies!! Just wanted to wish those of you in the US a happy Thanksgiving - I hope you have a wonderful time with your families!! Spring collection looks pretty...........ah, we barely get to start enjoying one when another one pops up to command our attention, eh?

Teger

This will be shipped to counters early December, just in time for Christmas. But what I am excited for is the summer collection in April. Think bright colors !!! Yellow, aqua, and blue inimitable waterproof. The best and most exciting - cream eyeshadow sticks in several colors!

http://polishjinx.blogspot.ca/2012/11/chanel-fracas-emprise-accessoire-for.html

Better images of polishes!!! I want all 3 now.... :)

Latest posts