Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection

cheburaha

But what I am excited for is the summer collection in April. Think bright colors !!! Yellow, aqua, and blue inimitable waterproof. The best and most exciting - cream eyeshadow sticks in several colors!
Teger, have you seen the pictures of this new summer collection? It does sound wonderful! Blue mascara from Chanel is one thing I am dreaming of since they discontinued Cils a Cils. I thought the new one, Volume would be in blue, but it's only in black for now.

elkaknits

ai ai ai Chanel always kills me... the nails and lipsticks to die for. Skipping the JC for sure and I like the japanese versions of quad but not enough to buy it anyway. I am all over my latest quads ~ ford & holiday chanel~ I don't need any more.

msmaelca

Hi everyone!

I joined this forum today after seeing this thread:) Thank you all for the links you put up here, I am always interested in news about chanel collections
eyelove.gif
! You might have seen these already but here are two other sites with pictures:
http://www.bellasugar.com.au/Printemps-Precieux-de-Chanel-Spring-Makeup-2013-Collection-26026619
http://www.uglytruthofv.com/2012/11/17/spring-chanel-make-up-2013/

Oh and @Teger: Do you have more info on the summer collection??? Do you know anything about the polishes? Yellow and aqua sounds exciting!

Dominique33

ai ai ai Chanel always kills me... the nails and lipsticks to die for. Skipping the JC for sure and I like the japanese versions of quad but not enough to buy it anyway. I am all over my latest quads ~ ford & holiday chanel~ I don't need any more.
lol " Chanel always kills me " yes exactly ! The nail polishes are very often beautiful and the lipsticks are really " to die for " as you put it. I was just wondering why there were no Rouges Coco but Rouges Allure instead, it's the first time I've seen Rouges allures in a Spring collection. Well, let's wait for the swatches, everything looks pretty. I'll skip on the quad but not on the JC blush I think, there is no apricot shade among the JC blushes so it looks nice to have one !

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Another new collection?
icon_eek.gif

Chanel new beauty collection, a part of Chanel Cruise 2013 will be released next week. Inspired by Château de Versailles "Versailles de Chanel" will consist blush, nail polish, eyeshadows, lipstick and concealer, designed with architectural detail reminding of Versailles.

source: Fasion-Daily

ETA: Here's more info:

In vogue : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand

ETA2: Sorry for posting this in the spring thread, when I first saw it I didn't realize it's already coming out in December.

katred

Specktra Bestie
The Spring collection is supposed to be out some time in December as well, so I wouldn't worry... Since this collection is Chanel-exclusive, I don't think I'll be able to get it here. Too bad! I guess my wallet should be happy for the holiday.

CartoonChic

So that compact is concealer? Interesting. I also never heard of Serge Lutens before. A $65 nail polish?! That must be one amazing polish at that price point. Now I'm curious.

Shypo

I am loving the pink lippee......and the quad looks interesting too.....I bet it's pinker than it looks in those photos - they're sort of yellow or something on my screen.....can't wait to see it!

katred

Specktra Bestie
More images and product names!

http://www.armocromia.com/2012/05/chanel-versailles-la-collection.html
http://makeupblogista.com/chanel-exclusive-collection/versailles-de-chanel-makeup-20122013/#

Aren't Evasion and Rose Petale permanent? Or repromotes?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So that compact is concealer? Interesting. I also never heard of Serge Lutens before. A $65 nail polish?! That must be one amazing polish at that price point. Now I'm curious.
Then better don't look up the prices for the other makeup items. I think eyeshadow quads or face powders are more than $150.
poke.gif
I fell in love with a lipstick when I saw pictures of it. Until I saw the price.
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

I am loving the pink lippee......and the quad looks interesting too.....I bet it's pinker than it looks in those photos - they're sort of yellow or something on my screen.....can't wait to see it!
friends.gif

Hope you had a lovely & warm Thanksgiving dear! Happy to see you.

I want that pink lippie too
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

But what I am excited for is the summer collection in April. Think bright colors !!! Yellow, aqua, and blue inimitable waterproof. The best and most exciting - cream eyeshadow sticks in several colors!
WHAT!? Cream eyeshadow sticks
eyelove.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
That Promo pics is absolutely breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL! May be one of my all time favorites.
wavey.gif
Elegant. I was wondering where you were because I haven't seen you posting in a while.

I think I want the pinky nude RA. I like my Evanescente better now than when I first tried it, I had to get used to the formula I guess. It's still not my favorite, but I kind of want another one. You don't just buy one Chanel lipstick, right.
amuse.gif
I'm just not sure if I can afford it if I get the powder, especially with MAC's Apres Chic collection coming out the same month.
icon_eek.gif

Maybe it will be perm?

The Versailles collection will probably be a skip. I'd have to get a CP and nothing is standing out to me as a must-have. I'm curious about the concealer though. I'm wondering if it's a cream product then?
I was hoping for new RCS.

elegant-one

wavey.gif
Elegant. I was wondering where you were because I haven't seen you posting in a while.

I think I want the pinky nude RA. I like my Evanescente better now than when I first tried it, I had to get used to the formula I guess. It's still not my favorite, but I kind of want another one. You don't just buy one Chanel lipstick, right.
amuse.gif
I'm just not sure if I can afford it if I get the powder, especially with MAC's Apres Chic collection coming out the same month.
icon_eek.gif

Maybe it will be perm?

The Versailles collection will probably be a skip. I'd have to get a CP and nothing is standing out to me as a must-have. I'm curious about the concealer though. I'm wondering if it's a cream product then?
I was hoping for new RCS.
Hi dear!!!
friends.gif
And no
girlhaha.gif
I don't think you can buy just one. Seriously though, I am going to try to cut back
sigh.gif
.......I said TRY
angelic.gif

I missed that on the concealer - Chanel? Is it a new one?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Another new collection?
icon_eek.gif

Chanel new beauty collection, a part of Chanel Cruise 2013 will be released next week. Inspired by Château de Versailles "Versailles de Chanel" will consist blush, nail polish, eyeshadows, lipstick and concealer, designed with architectural detail reminding of Versailles.

source: Fasion-Daily

ETA: Here's more info:

In vogue : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand

ETA2: Sorry for posting this in the spring thread, when I first saw it I didn't realize it's already coming out in December.

elegant-one

Oh, FYI

Dillards will be running a 20% discount on EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even makeup & Clarisonic
icon_eek.gif
December 1. That never happens on the makeup.
I gave the Chanel counter my pre-order list for my basics.

CartoonChic

Oh, FYI

Dillards will be running a 20% discount on EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even makeup & Clarisonic
icon_eek.gif
December 1. That never happens on the makeup.
I gave the Chanel counter my pre-order list for my basics.
You're back! I've been wondering about you, too. I hope all is well. And you come bearing gifts. Is this discount only in store, or is it also online?