Charged Water vs. Fix+ Spray?

IheartCosmetics

Hello Everyone! How are these Charged Waters different from Fix+? I was reading the MAC Website, but still not too sure.
hmm.gif

Throwaway Style

Re: Charged Waters

Because they have some different specific ingredients in them they do more specific things, whereas fix+ is more general.

lilchocolatema

I dont remember to much from training, but they all have distinct aromas that are heavenly. You can feel each of them working on your skin, and they are time-released, so as time goes on, more of the product is "released" onto your skin as if you were sprayed all over again. They all do different things. The trainers were literally squealing over them and STRESSING that you buy them, b/c if you do it's more likely that they maybe become permanent in the future.

MisStarrlight

Youth Aura is best before foundation
Renewal Defense is best for after foundation-to protect the skin from the air & junk like that.
Revitalizing Energy is my FAVE....best for use throughout the day to freshen up & boost your skin & stuff.

HTH

amoona

I got Youth Aura in gratis and I love it, it's been one day and I've already disowned my Fix+ lol

rouquinne

i didn't see a price on these on the website - does anyone know what the Cdn price is?

yoonjungifer

Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist - Youth Aura, Renewal Defense, Revitalizing Energy

I actually picked up one of them today and I asked the MA the same question regarding how Fix+ compares to the Charged Waters. Although none of the MA's could really give me a clear explanation on them [I literally got to MAC 5 mins after they had released the new collections] so they were all still in the process of learning about them. I don't remember exactly which one it is, but one of them [I believe it's the Revitalizing Energy] is actually from diamonds. Yes, diamonds! I don't know how that works or whatever but that's what they told me. I bought the Renewal Defense because it's more for people who have dry skin. It smells nice and citrusy too. I'd buy the other 2 if I wasn't broke, hehe. Well, hope that helps!

MACgirl

Charged waters are mineral waters to be used after cleansing and before moistureizer. All three im sure help attract moisture to the skin, which is why they are put on before moistureizing. The way they compare to fix+ is that these are more skincare than a boost of moisture, they also have unique capabilities
YOUTH AURA- copper from the mineral malachite, legendary for its youth-giving properties, enchaned by amino acids and naturally blue in hue. Rejuvanates and regenerates. Helps skin look fresh and alive. an aroma of bergamot-violet.
RENEWAL DEFENSE- extracted from the mineral rhodochrosite, a potent, peach-toned antiixidant formula that helps defend the skin from enviromental aggression. Provides a fresh natural finish to the skin when used under foundation. A grapefruit-mandarin aromo.
REVITALIZING ENERGY-tapping the energizing power of a diamond for radiance and vitality. Crystal clear, sparkling, pure. Use throughout the day to wake up skin instantly and to reset makeup.

MisStarrlight

iagree.gif

I have several customers hooked on Revitalizing Energy.

I actually went out & bought all of them (and those of you that know me, know that I don't often buy entire collections). I am personally hooked on Renewal Energy though (mostly for the scent though)

missasoup

The difference between charged waters and fix+ is they don't have glycerin like fix+. If you begin to get small bumps all over your face I would suggest to stop using the product. You are basically spraying fragrance all over your face.

IheartCosmetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by missasoup
The difference between charged waters and fix+ is they don't have glycerin like fix+. If you begin to get small bumps all over your face I would suggest to stop using the product. You are basically spraying fragrance all over your face.

Wow, so has anyone broke out from these then? :confused:

Backseat_betty

I've been LOVING Revitalizing energy!!! It is SO addicting!
It does feel lighter than fix, and it doesn't make me break out at all... Really, my skin has been clearer since i've been using it...
LOVE how it give a very subtle *glow* to my skin also...

FemmeNoir

Quote:

Are you saying the bumps are from Fix+, or from Charged Waters?

Thanks!

Dark_Phoenix

I usually use Evian water (in an aerosol can) to set my foundation but now I'm "borrowing" my mother's Renewal Defense water <3

The stuff feels sooo nice on skin, especially after powder make-up. I use it after I apply powder so everything stays in place.

missasoup

Me and a few others from my counter have had problems with skin reactions from the new charged waters and have stopped using them. But you never know until you try it right?!

ancilla

Quote:
Me and a few others from my counter have had problems with skin reactions from the new charged waters and have stopped using them. But you never know until you try it right?!

do you happen to know which one of the three was giving a bad reaction, by any chance? thanks.