Charged Water vs. Fix+ Spray?

Lotte

Charged water versus Fix+

What is the difference between those 2 ?
I'm looking for a face mist to spray after I've put my make-up on but also just to spray on my face on a hot day or maybe before my night cream.

Is one of these suitable ?

gildedangel

Re: Charged water versus Fix+

Charged water is more of an expensive refresher spray IMO. Fix + is refreshing and multi-purpose! I use Fix + to set my makeup in the morning, it works great!

erine1881

Re: Charged water versus Fix+

^^^they actually cost the same, so one isn't more expensive than the other.

charged waters had charged ions in it, which helped the ingredients enter the skin more efficiently. each one had a different purpose, depending on the formula.

fix+ is more multi-purpose: it refreshes your skin, finishes (not sets) your makeup, tones down any overly powdery look of makeup, calms and soothes the skin (great for rashes or hot skin), and wakes up the skin (due to the caffeine!).

fix+ is what you want for what you're looking for.

queli13

Re: MAC Fix+ vs. Charged Water

yeah, what's the big deal with charged water? i just got a bottle, and i'm not convinced that it's anything special besides funny smelling water! if i find differently then i will repost!

CeCe bOO13

Mac Charged Water

i have had this forever, i used it a couple times but im not quite sure on what it does or what its for; also does this go bad as seeing how i havent used it in soo long like years.. i got the pink one =] any help would be nice i am trying to get in the habit of using up some of my products

Kirsty

Re: Mac Charged Water

I think its uses are pretty much the same as Fix+

- Setting make-up
- Refreshing the skin
- Spraying on after cleansing & moisturizing
- Using to foil pigments & using (non matte) e/s wet

Not sure if it goes bad..Unless it's consistency has changed or it smells funny, I would continue to use it.

erine1881

Re: Mac Charged Water

as you'll see in thread susanne linked to, its a different product than fix+. and yes, they can go bad. use the expiration picture on the bottle as a guidline to tell if you might need to chuck (b2m) it.

jrjrr

help..MAC charged waters

Hello
smiles.gif

Can anyone please tell me the difference between the clear and the orange tinted charged waters.

chocokitty

Re: help..MAC charged waters

The orange one is the Renewal Defense charged water. It is packed with anti-oxidants to help the skin against environmental damage while hydrating the skin as the regular Fix+. Also this has a nice grapefruit scent which I love...it's so refreshing when spraying it on.

jrjrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocokitty
The orange one is the Renewal Defense charged water. It is packed with anti-oxidants to help the skin against environmental damage while hydrating the skin as the regular Fix+. Also this has a nice grapefruit scent which I love...it's so refreshing when spraying it on.

do you think its better then the clear one? im trying to decide what to get..
th_confused_new.gif

LMD84

i honetly have no idea what charged water really does! i just use fix+ when i want a refreshing spritz!

chocokitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrjrr
do you think its better then the clear one? im trying to decide what to get..
th_confused_new.gif

I would get the charged water over Fix+ since you get the same hydrating benefits as Fix+ with additional benefit of antioxidants. My MUA told me that she uses it on her face first to help get rid of brown spots.

HTH