China Glaze Kicks Collection - Summer 2009

AudreyNicole

Looks like China Glaze hit another home run! Another collection of bright, fun summer colors!

China Glaze Sneak Preview - Kicks Collection |All Lacquered Up - A Nail Polish Fanatic's Resource

They are available now at 8ty8Beauty Supply, Beauty supplies for less

I think the other they are listed on the website are the same order as they are swatched. Which ones are going to join your polish collection?

I am loving the looks of the greens, teal and blue!
drools.gif

Cinfulgirl

Wow I love those green and blue colors!
So bright great for summer !
I'll def buy some when I find them lol

TamEva Le Fay

Audrey thank for bringing these to my attention, I've been ignoring them really. Thinking them too trendy.

Alas, I desperately, needed "trendy" last night as I would've given anything to have had this shade #80902 for a '60's Motown Party I was attending, and this would've matched the blouse perfectly!
ssad.gif

cg-80902.gif

china-glaze-kicks-1-summer-2009.jpg

Second shade from right!
drools.gif

In my desperation to do a '60's matchy-match look I scrounged around and added MAC Reflects Trans Teal glitter as top coat over Rimmel's Minerals Insolence #414 (pearlescent) and then topped that with SinfulColors PRO in Pearl Harbor #115...and then topped that with CoverGirl's Boundless Color Sparkle Top Coat in Crystal Mist #435...

...kill me now!
shockt.gif

Audrey how do like these polishes?
I'll be picking up some of these China Glazes in various "trendy" shades for sure - In case of emergency!
tong.gif

Shadowy Lady

I wonder when H2T will get these. 8ty8 shipping to Canada is too expensive, I prefer to order from H2T. I have a lot of blue nail polishes but I'm interested in the greens

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Have. To. Have. Them.
shockt.gif
heat.gif
thud.gif

You need Parrots friend Custom Kicks!
th_wink3.gif

shockt.gif
winkiss.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamEva Le Fay
Audrey thank for bringing these to my attention, I've been ignoring them really. Thinking them too trendy.

Audrey how do like these polishes?
I'll be picking up some of these China Glazes in various "trendy" shades for sure - In case of emergency!
tong.gif

TamEva!
winkiss.gif
I LOVE China Glaze polishes. In fact, I'd say that they are my favorite brand. They wear really well, and have a great formula. Most of the ones that I own are opaque in 2 coats, and with a good top coat, they last nearly a week on me. If you order from an etailer or can find them at a local nail supply, they are MUCH cheaper than stores like ULTA. My local naill supply sells them for $2 each. I haven't found thus particular collection yet locally, but I have purchased at least half of the colors from their last 3 collections, and I there is not one that I don't like. You should definately grab some!
yes.gif

bis

Woa, the colours are gorgeous. I love China Glaze, they stay on me a long time and most of the colours only need one coat.

I love the orange, blue and green ones. I hope the weather starts to play along soon
winks.gif

MzzRach

OMG, the Custom Kicks shade is GORGEOUS. I want a spring pedicure with that polish! Jeanette - you are so right, it's Parrot's nail polish cousin.
yes.gif

sharkbytes

I am allll over Custom Kicks. I'm kicking myself (har har) because I placed an order from 8ty8 the other day and they weren't available yet. If they were, I'd have grabbed that in a minute!!

kittykit

I love China Glaze!! Custom Kicks is such a pretty colour!

I received an email from 8ty8 last week that they've stopped accepting orders temporarily for 2-3 weeks. I can't wait till I can order from them.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
yummy.gif
heat.gif
Help!
blink.gif
thud.gif

No kidding! There is not ONE that I don't like! They are all so perfect for spring/summer!