I got charged by Canada Customs though
angry.gif

IMG_5963.jpg

from left to right: Breakin', Custom Kicks and Entourage

these were the exact three i had my eye on
yes.gif
lovvvee them!

pumpkincat210

Those duochromes and holographics have gotten my attention. I haven't seen them in stores here, i guess i'll have to look harder.

dirtball

these colors make me want to eat tons of candy!!

who knows from experience what the shipping rates are for 8ty8beauty.com and head2toebeauty.com? they dont tell you until after you order and give them your credit card info.

8ty8's prices are lower for the polishes but im wondering whos shipping is better.

CandiGirl21

I was so... looking forward for this collection to come out, but now that I think about them. I've changed my mind. I wanted Custom kicks and it's poppin, but already have; Orly's Calypso Breeze, China Glaze's Shower Together, Sally Hansen's Marine Scene and another polish by China Glaze in Sexy in the City. In addition to, O.P.I's You're a pisa work, Sally Hansen's Twisted pink, China Glaze's rich and famous and wild mink.

With all that being said, I have enough pinks and blues.
ssad.gif

dirtball

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpoutbaby
does anyone know if custom kicks is close to for audrey/turned up turqoise?

i was wondering this too. im assuming for audrey is lighter than custom kicks, it seems more like robins egg blue? it would be awesome if some amazing, kind, beautiful, person who has them all could do a side by side of those along with custom kicks for a comparison
winkiss.gif

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i was a china glaze virgin until a few hours ago when i decided to buy a few! it's so annoying i can't find them in the uk!

You can find China Glaze at Sally's stores in the UK. I don't know if they always stock the LE collections though.

trincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpoutbaby
does anyone know if custom kicks is close to for audrey/turned up turqoise?

turned up turquoise is much greener and has neon quality, and for audrey is much lighter & more blueish, and has creme finish. I own all and none of them are even close together, they're all unique =)

BeautyPsycho

I own many blue/greenish/teal n/p and custom kicks is really unique. It has really tiny gold shimmer in it. It's gorgeous.
I also have Breakin' and it's so stunning! Love this collection
love.gif

mopan

I saw this collection at my local Sally's Beauty Supply just yesterday! They are vibrant and pretty in person as well.
winks.gif