China Glaze Kicks Collection - Summer 2009

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by trincess
Hi guys, has anyone swatched custom kicks yet? I was going to order it along with Shower Together, but now I'm afraid they could be too close. Can anyone tell me if they are in the same color family or not? Thank you!

I don't have shower together, but I do have Aqua Baby with is VERY close to ST. I just got Custom Kicks in a swap, so I can do a comparison of AB and CK tomorrow for you. Maybe that will help
smiles.gif

trincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I don't have shower together, but I do have Aqua Baby with is VERY close to ST. I just got Custom Kicks in a swap, so I can do a comparison of AB and CK tomorrow for you. Maybe that will help
smiles.gif

thank you so much, I'd really appreciate that!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
smiles.gif

Here you are
smiles.gif
They are quite different. Definately worth owning both. They are 2 of my favorites
yes.gif

Custom Kicks - ring and index
Aqua Baby - pinky and middle

005-6.jpg

Custom Kicks - Right
Aqua Baby - Left

009-3.jpg

011-6.jpg

Shadowy Lady

Audey, those are gorgeous! I'm so happy I ordered Custom Kicks! I just got an email from H2T that my order has been shipped. It should be here next week, I cannot wait!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Audey, those are gorgeous! I'm so happy I ordered Custom Kicks! I just got an email from H2T that my order has been shipped. It should be here next week, I cannot wait!

th_DANCE.gif
I am so excited for you! My order should be here on Thursday so I will post swatches of the 7 others that I got from the collection then
smiles.gif

trincess

Quote:
Here you are
smiles.gif
They are quite different. Definately worth owning both. They are 2 of my favorites
yes.gif

Custom Kicks - ring and index
Aqua Baby - pinky and middle

005-6.jpg

Custom Kicks - Right
Aqua Baby - Left

009-3.jpg

011-6.jpg

thank you so much! they are different, indeed! I'm going to order Custom Kicks =)

kittykit

I ordered Custom Kicks too from H2T. I hope they arrive next week! I'm so excited!!! It's such a great colour.

AudreyNicole

Ok, so my order arrived, and OMG they are better than I thought they would be! If you like bright (non-neon) colors, you need these! I am wearing It's Poppin right now, and it's gorgeous! I will post some pictures later
smiles.gif

panda0410

I really cant wait to see!! I am waiting on Customs Kicks, Fly, Its Poppin and from the other summer collection Strawberry Fields & Raspberry Festival to come and I almost reallt cant wait...LOL!!

I'll be looking our for your swatches Audrey
yummy.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
They are available at Trans Design, Inc. now
smiles.gif

Thanks for the pics. Custom Kicks is gorgeous. I ordered through this website last week through a colleague. I wanted Custom Kicks but it showed N/A. Does it mean that it is out of stock?
ssad.gif

In the end I ordered something from last year, 2Nite. That will be my first ChG nail polish. Can't wait for my package!
th_DANCE.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Thanks for the pics. Custom Kicks is gorgeous. I ordered through this website last week through a colleague. I wanted Custom Kicks but it showed N/A. Does it mean that it is out of stock?
ssad.gif

In the end I ordered something from last year, 2Nite. That will be my first ChG nail polish. Can't wait for my package!
th_DANCE.gif

I think it was out of stock last week, but if I remember right, they restocked it. You will love 2Nite. It's a pretty fun color
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

Ok, these pictures totally do not do these ANY justice. I am so in love
love.gif

Left to Right: Custom Kicks, Entourage, Sky High Top, Fly, It's Poppin, Sneakerhead, Oh How Street it Is, Breakin

007-4.jpg

Custom Kicks:
006-5.jpg

002-3.jpg

It's Poppin:
010-4.jpg

011-7.jpg

013-5.jpg

Shadowy Lady

I'm pissed off that I still haven't received my package with Kick nail polishes
ssad.gif
I think Canada Customs is taking my package hostage or something :/

star25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I'm pissed off that I still haven't received my package with Kick nail polishes
ssad.gif
I think Canada Customs is taking my package hostage or something :/

Yeah they like to do that.
I had a package from Cherry Culture that took forever to arrive, and when I finally got it, it had been opened and re-sealed with yellow tape that said Opened by Canada Customs or something along those lines.

Since then I gave up on ordering from the States, it's just not worth the hassle.
nope.gif

Shadowy Lady

^^ I know, it's so frustrating. I'm currently waiting for two packages from US, none of them are here yet. I mean we share such a long border, why can't we get a break when buying stuff from the US???

Shadowy Lady

Finally got my small haul from this collex
th_DANCE.gif
I got charged by Canada Customs though
angry.gif

IMG_5963.jpg

from left to right: Breakin', Custom Kicks and Entourage