China Glaze Kicks Collection - Summer 2009

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
No kidding! There is not ONE that I don't like! They are all so perfect for spring/summer!

iagree.gif
Now I am glad that I only ordered a couple of the Summer Days collection!
I like this collection so much more!
love.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
iagree.gif
Now I am glad that I only ordered a couple of the Summer Days collection!
I like this collection so much more!
love.gif

Me too. I only got 3 from that collection, but this one is going to do some damage!
lol.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Me too. I only got 3 from that collection, but this one is going to do some damage!
lol.gif

true.gif
Our poor, poor wallets!
lol.gif
But they look too delicious to pass!
yummy.gif

BEA2LS

i did not get any from summer days yet and i am guessing i will most likely pass over that one and get these~

Shadowy Lady

I only got three from summer days too. I like them a lot but I find they'r not as opaque as I had hoped. I'm looking forward to these ones though. I hope Head2Toe gets them soon

AudreyNicole

Anyone get any of these yet? I just got Custom Kicks in a swap, and can't wait to try it as soon as the other person gets my end. I am plotting an ordrer for the rest of them. I can't narrow down my list... I want them all!
drools.gif

Which have you gotten? Any faves?

AudreyNicole

Ok so to go with my Custom Kicks, I just ordered:

Entourage
Sky High Top
Fly
Its Poppin'
Sneaker Head
Breakin
How Street it is

I can't wait!
yahoo.gif

LMD84

i was a china glaze virgin until a few hours ago when i decided to buy a few! it's so annoying i can't find them in the uk! from this collection i bought custom kicks because it looks like perfection in a bottle!

i thought it'd be silly just getting one shipped from head2toe so i also bought watermelon rind, let's do it in 3d, grape juice and ruby pumps!
smiles.gif
now i can't wait for them to arrive! most likely will take 7-10 days
ssad.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i was a china glaze virgin until a few hours ago when i decided to buy a few! it's so annoying i can't find them in the uk! from this collection i bought custom kicks because it looks like perfection in a bottle!

i thought it'd be silly just getting one shipped from head2toe so i also bought watermelon rind, let's do it in 3d, grape juice and ruby pumps!
smiles.gif
now i can't wait for them to arrive! most likely will take 7-10 days
ssad.gif

yahoo.gif
You made some great color choices!
yes.gif

LMD84

pleased to hear i got some good ones!!
yes.gif
thanks to all the ladies who post nail swatches! that's how i made my choice!
smiles.gif

AmandDUR

i got a few of these last week but still havent had a chance to try them out. they all look gorgeous though!

hawaii02

I'm scoping out my Sally next week for Paperchasing and Say Hi-Top. Those are my VERY favorites-and maybe Entourage too
winks.gif

trincess

I'll be ordering Custom Kicks and Laced Up =) I've already got Designer Satin, or I'd be getting Sneaker Head, too... Got Tree Hugger, Entourage seemed to be needless... I'm not sure if I liked Fly, or I'd be getting it too... finally I need an orange but decided for Orange Marmalade instead... I'd love to see some swatches here, though...

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I'm scoping out my Sally next week for Paperchasing and Say Hi-Top. Those are my VERY favorites-and maybe Entourage too
winks.gif

I read on the nail board on MUA, that according to an insider at China Glaze, the Kicks collection will not be carried at Sally's
ssad.gif
I got all worried, and ordered them online as supposedly, they are LE. I was worried they will sell out if I waited it out too long. Hope you can get the ones that you are wanting
smiles.gif

hawaii02

ssad.gif
Thanks for the heads up. I know I tried viewing the colors yesterday at 8ty8beauty, but the site was down. Sally's didn't have last Christmas' collections either.

trincess

Hi guys, has anyone swatched custom kicks yet? I was going to order it along with Shower Together, but now I'm afraid they could be too close. Can anyone tell me if they are in the same color family or not? Thank you!