Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

pnfpn

I'm not sure what I want anymore if I'm honest. I know the palette wiill come home with me but I'm really undecided on the Id'Os and the lipsticks. I don't own any Rouge Allure Velvets so I can't say if I'll like the formula or not, can anyone let me know their thoughts?

Dominique33

My list : the loose powder, the Ombres Matelassées, the blush and the nail polish, I don't need other items from this collection, which is a gorgeous one !
heart.gif
Maybe the mascara ?

Haven

Do we know yet how sparkly the loose powder is? Are we looking at fine subdued sparkle or glitter chunks? My face will tolerate fine sparkle but not glitter chunks.

Teger

Do we know yet how sparkly the loose powder is?  Are we looking at fine subdued sparkle or glitter chunks?  My face will tolerate fine sparkle but not glitter chunks.
It's somewhere between micro glitter and full on glitter. Not subtle but not garish. If that make sense. lol

elegant-one

I'm not sure what I want anymore if I'm honest. I know the palette wiill come home with me but I'm really undecided on the Id'Os and the lipsticks. I don't own any Rouge Allure Velvets so I can't say if I'll like the formula or not, can anyone let me know their thoughts?
I love the Velvets!

ALivingDoll

I found this while looking up more info for the collection..not sure if this has been shared or not....http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Holiday-2013-collections-sneak-peaks/td-p/655219 if you scroll down you can see some of the swatches as well as a list of what is what.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I found this while looking up more info for the collection..not sure if this has been shared or not....http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Holiday-2013-collections-sneak-peaks/td-p/655219 if you scroll down you can see some of the swatches as well as a list of what is what.
Thank you! The blush is even browner than I thought. Almost definitely a no-go for me.

ALivingDoll

You're welcome. Sorry the blush won't work our for you. As far as this collection goes, I'll just be sticking to the eyes and lips because I'm looking forward to Nars gift palettes...but that's for another thread
girlhaha.gif

Mybootsareheavy

I swatched the blush at my local Nordstrom, and it didn't show up as brown on my fair as some of the pictures I found here. They had to order it for me, but when it gets here, I'll share swatches so you can get an idea of how it looks on different tones. It really is a pretty blush!

elegant-one

Oh my on the blush...mine arrives tomorrow. I better like it on
sigh.gif

I just ordered Radieuse after seeing the pics on Ts site. I think that I will get to see the whole collection this weekend.

Latest posts