Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

Stach1

Nordstrom.com has all of the new collection except the eyeshadow palette. Just ordered the bronze IDO and the bronze mascara.

elegant-one

I just bought Accent blush - for now
amuse.gif

Mizani

Finally an update!! Thanks so much for the pics. I Just called my local Nordstroms and they too have everything in but the eyeshadows. I am mad though cause I was just at the mall yesterday. But yeah, can't wait to go up there and view the LA DESIREE Lipstick. Question, how quickly does Chanel LE items sell out?

RockDiva

Can't wait to see a swatch of La Precieuse (Rouge Allure Velvet). Somebody, please!
I think I should get that, the Poudre Universelle Libre, and Initiation Id'O.
Anyone know of international release dates (UK)?

elegant-one

Can't wait to see a swatch of La Precieuse (Rouge Allure Velvet). Somebody, please!
I am getting that RAV red for sure. It will be stunning. I'm either going to order it tonight or see if I can pick it up if someone has it tomorrow on my shopping trip. I adore Chanel's Velvet lipsticks. And, their reds are always the best.

RockDiva

I am getting that RAV red for sure. It will be stunning. I'm either going to order it tonight or see if I can pick it up if someone has it tomorrow on my shopping trip. I adore Chanel's Velvet lipsticks. And, their reds are always the best.
LOVE Chanel reds implicitly. I can't wait to see your photos of it (hopefully). We usually get collections a month or so later in the UK; I need anything to quench my thirst till then, haha!

elegant-one

LOVE Chanel reds implicitly. I can't wait to see your photos of it (hopefully). We usually get collections a month or so later in the UK; I need anything to quench my thirst till then, haha!
I agree! I will post pics as soon as I get my items. A Chanel red ls is always gorgeous!

pnfpn

November for us in the UK. I'm going to assume the 1st but I'll ask at a counter they might have a definite date.

mac_aiken

I got the call last night from my favorite counter that the collection is in. I am headed over there later this morning.

elegant-one

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one - whether it is very brown/shows up/etc.
Yay! Looking forward to your impressions of everything.
I'm guessing its a rosey natural shade. I'm anxious to see how it looks on. We're going to the lake today & fairly decent mall, but I don't think they have any stores that have either Chanel or Dior. Bummer. Maybe I can ask to drop by a better one
sigh.gif

peanut

Looking forward to hearing all of your thoughts on this collection. One of our two Chanel counters closed a month ago and the remaining one gets collections so much later than everyone else. I'm so impatient and ordered both IdOs from Nordstrom. I hope the palette shows up soon. But I feel a tad guilty not waiting and buying from my favorite SA here.

Knope2012

I'm very excited to hopefully see some swatches here soon! I will definitely get one of the reds, possibly an IDO, and possibly the blush. I'm so glad things are finally coming out!