Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

Mizani

Finally some real product pics! I don't know why this collection has been so quiet. I am only interested in the La Desiree lipstick and really need to see pics so I can budget. It is either La Desiree or a back up of Riri Woo.

Knope2012

That blush looks far too brown for me. If all the swatches look like that, it's a skip. I actually received the Chanel Volume mascara sample in the mail today. They must be sending it out to most of their customers, as I haven't shopped with them in a few months.

elegant-one

lol.gif
.....my thoughts exactly! I just posted nearly the same and then I saw your post!!!!

Telepathy
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif

Well, we do like the same things, so we might as well share the same mind
heart.gif

Shypo

Hmmmm....interesting.

Another collection to break the bank......I want to see the IdOs in person - the bronze one is calling my name!

Mizani

The slow info/pics regarding this collection is really working my nerve. Why is it sooooo slow?

katred

Specktra Bestie
The slow info/pics regarding this collection is really working my nerve. Why is it sooooo slow?
It does seem surprisingly slow for Chanel, who usually aren't too shy about broadcasting their upcoming collections.

Mizani

I haven't anticipated a Chanel collection in a year and this happens! Lol. Like I said, I need some pics so I can budget!

pbpink

just got back from NM and the holiday collection is OUT- posted pics on instagram (palmbeachpink) will try to post here

the quint was the only item not in yet

the illusion d'ombres are gorgeous!

pbpink

and btw did you buy anything?
yes both illusion d'ombres! also picked up rcs rendezvous and the new ra gloss from moire collection reflection, its really pretty!!

i want the eye palette + LOVE the bronze sparkle mascara but i bought every color of summer collection + a volume in black so i am on mascara overload!!

the holiday powder is very close to last years, the blush was more of a highlighter for me so a pass (the first thing i thought of when i saw it was the spring hightlight powder) and every single lipstick was stunning but not sure yet what color i want!

i have a bunch of IDO's so i will try and take a comparison photo, the new ones go on very smooth and the pigment is just right, not too sheer not too heavy

i think the whole eye look with the palette with a pop of the the bronze mascara will be STUNNING, i am not sure but my thought on the mascara was that you would wear your regular mascara then put the bronze sparkle on top then for more drama add one of the IDO and holiday glam!!