Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

Haven

Thank you for the pics!

I still want almost everything.
eeksign.gif

pbpink

i am prob the worst swatcher but hopefully it helps!

L to R IdO - apparence, initiation, fatal, illusoire, abstraction

pbpink

Depending on the size of its glitter, Fatale comes home with mama.
thx for help over in guerlain! fatal is a must have IMO! heck I say get both, I have almost every color IdO and they are not too close to any others!! green/hazel eyes will look stunning in fatal too! also, if you are planning on getting the quint, the IdO are perfect compliments based on the pics!!

mac_aiken

My counter had everything in except the shadow palette which they expect in the next couple of days. I got to play with the testers before they put everything up in the display. I was disappointed to be honest. I only came away with the blush, Fatale IdO and the sparkling mascara. La Précieuse pulled very pink on me although it is a beautiful red in the tube. The loose powder was too similar to last years and I still have a bit of that left. The bronze liquid liner is pretty but nothing special. Elegant, Radieuse is a blue pink that looks like it might have the slightest tinge of lavender in it (or that might be Nordies lighting). It is very pretty but screams spring to me. The blush looks brown in the pan but is gorgeous on. It isn't nearly as dark as it looks in the pan and on me it adds a subtle healthy color.

It isn't a bad collection but it isn't a great one either. Sadly, I was more excited about the Revlon products I found today. Of course this is all just my humble opinion.

RockDiva

November for us in the UK. I'm going to assume the 1st but I'll ask at a counter they might have a definite date.

Just as I expected - a whole month to wait.
Thanks for the Jayded Dreaming link: I'm still set on the 3 things I'm going to get (the loose powder, Initiation IDO, and La Precieuse RAV).

Haven

Has anyone seen swatches of the eye palette? I really like the color scheme, but b/c of the price I need swatches before even thinking about it.

elegant-one

Has anyone seen swatches of the eye palette? I really like the color scheme, but b/c of the price I need swatches before even thinking about it.
I agree. I may have to see the eye palette in person before I drop that kind of money on one palette.

RockDiva

UK release: 15th of November, according to Chanel House of Fraser, Glasgow.
icon_eek.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Ahh well poo again - I want R E D!!!! no pink in it.
ssad.gif

Me too! I've been needing the perfect matte red in my life and I hoped Chanel would be the one to deliver.

ALivingDoll

All of the swatches posted look stunning! I just ordered what I know I can't live without...IDO in Initiation and the Sparkling Mascara Top Coat. The rest I will wait to swatch at the counter.

Latest posts