Crown Brushes - questions & discussion

Twinkle_Twinkle

I toyed around with the idea of getting Crown Brushes a few months ago, but I couldn't find enough reviews. Now I def. want some.

urbanlilyfairy

omg i swear their mineral makeup brushes are the same exact ones as BE brushes .. I haven't seen them in person ..but they really do look identical ..only diffrecne i see is the BE logo heh ..I bet they do get their brushes from crownbrush. Has anyone seen these in person to compare them to BE ? im just curious .hehe

mzreyes

I want some too! Geez where was this website when I first started buying brushes?!! anywho... The badger brushes look kinda short.. Are they? I'm talking about the regular badger brushes, not the mini set. I hope they're long, I don't like short-handled brushes

Esperanza

Evening girls,

I've been very busy these last few days and didn't find the time to call Crownbrush Uk. I'll try this week and let you know!

kristiawati

Dear all,
I have just received my Crown brushes. I am very happy. The quality & the price are great. They are very soft. Really great brushes.
kind regards,
Lucy

martygreene

Crown brushes are decent, but I've found that in general they tend to shed far more than professional quality brushes should. I find myself having to pluck brush hairs from the faces of talent far more than I should.

greentwig

I have to get the mini travel set
clap.gif

I can't wait till I get my next check
cutey.gif

Thank's for posting this great find.

bhaerynden

I received the catalog from crownbrush UK last week !
I was horrified by the prices which are the same in dollar and in pound !
So for me a $16 brush does 11euros but 23euros in pounds !
Definitely I'll order in Crownbrush USA, even with the custom and the shipping it will be more interesting !

kristiawati

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaerynden
I received the catalog from crownbrush UK last week !
I was horrified by the prices which are the same in dollar and in pound !
So for me a $16 brush does 11euros but 23euros in pounds !
Definitely I'll order in Crownbrush USA, even with the custom and the shipping it will be more interesting !

Yes, that's why I bought them via Ebay in USA. Even you have to pay a bit more for the shipping cost, they are still cheaper than buying here.

Twinkle_Twinkle

So I think I am going to make a Crown Brush order soon. Would you all suggest that go for the Badger brushes and skip the Studio line all together. I def. think I want the Badger brushes for face, but the Studio line has more selection when it comes to eye brushes. Thoughts?

Esperanza

I'm desperate! Can somebody told me, someone who has ordered in the USA, how to contact Crownbrush there?
Everytime I send an email at [email protected], I always get an answer from David Jones, the owner of Crownbrush UK... and I don't want to buy there, the prices are too expensive, even if it's nearer from where I live. I need your help
ssad.gif

Hi Everyone,

old thread but useful replies, sorry to resurrect an old thread. After reading all this I'm thinking of buying one of the sets. Can anyone recommend me one or tell me which ones to stay away from? So far someone has mentioned the mineral and pro line, is everything else okay?

oh and also are the prices in USD???

thanks in advance.

wish

hi guys,

i would like to buy also,they r gonna b my 1st set of brush in my life.What is your advice 4 beginner?I would like to buy quality set.Pls advice me.

MsCocoa

This thread has convinced me to try out there brushes, I'm a beginner so this is more ideal I might wait until the next trade show though for a discount hehe!

bhaerynden

Hi girls !!
I've ordered last week at crownbrush UK and just received it !
i'm so happy !!
i've take the apron and some brushes,
here's the apron filled with some of my brushes

ceintu11.jpg

Latest posts