Crown Brushes - questions & discussion

bhaerynden

here are the numbers of the brushes i get (5 are missing)

DS7
IB104
C147
A1
S231
S205
IB125
S215
S232
S206
S211
C313
C212
IB118
K4
KBK
DS3

MsCocoa

Ok so I ordered a few brushes including the KBK, M7, and few brushes from the studio series and I didn't like them they weren't that soft IMO; maybe I should have tried the Badger brushes instead.

Cyanide.Candy

I've been meaning to order some brushes from Crown for ages too, and I gather that a lot more girls here are interested in them aswell.

Would anyone be interested in getting a group of us together and putting in a big order so we get them for wholesale prices - I think it would be about another 40% off prices as they stand.

I'm not sure what the minimum order is yet, but I'm sure if there were enough of us we could definitely get a huge order all at wholesale prices!
greengrin.gif

If you're interested in this please add your name below and let's see if we can get some bulk buying going on!
winks.gif

Cyanide.Candy

No-one else at all?

C'mon people, another 40% off, that would be crazy!

We could all nominate one trust worthy Specktraette to step in and handle the financial affairs (unless someone fancys volunteering? I don't mind doing it if no-one else will, I have the time and I'd love to see this wholesale thign take off) and we could do it all through PayPal so everyone's covered should anything arise.

Surely there's more gals out there in need of new brushes or who have been lusting after some Crown Brushes? Well now's your chance!
greengrin.gif

gatsby

^I would totally be in for a group order if someone wants to run it
smiles.gif
these brushes look awesome!

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

I would be willing to go in a group buy...only problem is im in the uk..however, i would pay for someone to ship mine over here if they wouldnt mind doing it (they;d be alot cheaper for me if I bought them from the us store anyway than they would be from the uk site)

Let me know! Im interested in ALOT of brushes!

stacylynne

I love crownbrush.com
I have all the eye brushes from the italian Badger set. They're really nice & soft. They also sell disposables, makeup rolls & a makeup belt.

greentwig

Has anyone bought this brush set? Or any brushes included in that set?

Set 513 -- Deluxe Pro Set
(The first set at the top of the page)

New Page 0

If you have please let me know how you liked them!!!
yes.gif

Thanks
th_DANCE.gif

-KT-

I just bought 40 of their brushes and the 30 slot brush roll, i'm really excited for them, I have heard so many good things. I also ordered enough for the 20% discount so it became an even better deal.

stacylynne

I have the eye brushes from the Italian Badge set & I love them.
- They're very soft
- Their is no hair fall out
crownbrush.com also sells disposables.

MissDiva

maybe we should do the group thing,im interested as well,i will jump in the bandwagon as soon as we do it.

ladynpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDiva
maybe we should do the group thing,im interested as well,i will jump in the bandwagon as soon as we do it.

i want to buy too!!! lmk thanks!

Latest posts