Current Obsessions

XicanaQueen

Oh man I know what you mean. I'm on my 4th Soft Nude lipstick. I like to buy them when they are b1g1 free
heart.gif

Have any of you lasted a period of time where you were Obsessed with a product(s) or Look?. My Current product obsession is the Combination of Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude with mac's Cremesheen Glass in Partial to Pink. As Far as face, I have been obsessed with a flawless Fresh faced look for weeks now. What are You guys obsessed with or loving at the moment?
ok.gif

Besides being obsessed with MSF's I've also been obsessed with Purple eyeshadows!!

kiky

Lipsticks and blushes for me. I need to buy more blushes though 'cause I only have a few.

JennsJewelz

I'm currently obsessed with pairing Dainty Mineralize Blush and By Candlelight MSF on my cheeks! :)

I'm also obsessed with my new Peacocky shadows and lip colours... they are sooo gorgeous!
love.gif

strawberry1

I'm currently obsessed with mac metal rock msf. I just got my hands on 2 of these and I'm in love
eyelove.gif
. Also blushes Nars Taj mahal, Gina , Exhibit A, Dolce vita, Gilda, Crazed, Mac peachtwist, ambering rose, ripe peach, Black Radiance Soft honey, Rock & republic immoral hel! just about all blushes lol.

spectrolite

Lately my obsessions are:

Her Blooming Cheek Blush from the Tartan Tale collection. I have lots of pink blushes including Azalea but I feel it still has a special quality to it. It has the prettiest sheen.

Mac Mineralized Foundation SPF 15 - This is the one that MAC is re-promoting with "Finally Flawless". It's my favorite foundation that Mac has put out to date. Gives me a healthy glow and it's holding up really well even on hot days. It's pretty light/medium coverage but my skin does indeed look flawless.

Illamasqua Nail Polishes - they have amazing staying power and colours are fantastic and interesting

Mac Lip conditioner with Lavender from the Champale collection - Smells and tastes so good! It is a pleasure to put on my lips and I might need a backup =)

couturesista

Currently obsessed with using products that I already own but rarely use, such as my Tarte Holiday 2009 palette. It has soooo many beautiful e/s matte and shimmer and I rarely use them but as of lately I've been working the heck out of it. MACs Honour blush is another untouched product. It's really pretty but I don't use it often, but lately I've been highlighting my face with it.

Plummei

I'm currently obsessed with getting a clearer skin. I am so craving for the Tom Ford lipstick in warm sable, and the NARS yachiyo brush.

nightinggale07

A few months ago, I was obsessive about getting flawless, photo shopped looking skin with foundation/bronzer/blush combos and wearing dramatic eyes.

I'm currently relentless about taking good care of my skin and taking pains to cleanse and moisturize it twice a day (it has improved the tone and texture tenfold!). I'm really into doing minimal looks. Just covering blemishes and wearing LOTS of mascara (I love the huge lash look :)). Some of my current makeup item obsessions are : Oh So Fair beauty powder, Cute-ster lipstick, and Falsies mascara.

I'm obsessed with a couple of things.

Urban Decay's Naked Palette
Mac's Viva Glam II Lipstick paired with Mac's Chestnut lip liner and Bare Mineral's Iced Coffee Lip Gloss ( or Mac's "Fashion Whim" Cremesheen)
Nar's Taos Blush
Nyx's Cinnamon Blush

The pic is of the Viva Glam II lipstick, Chestnut Lip Liner, and Fashion Whim Combo. It's an obsession worthy combo.

sss215

RIght now today, Violetta lipstick, Bottle Green eyeshadow and Mighty Aphrodite blush (not worn in one look, but I like Bottle Green with MA blush)
all by MAC. Love these colors!

Urban Decay lipstain in Greedy

Nars lipgloss in NANA

MAChostage

^sss215: How are you wearing Bottle Green, with which other colors? I was happy to pick one up, but have only worn it once or twice. I need to go back to it.

IsisStar

Current obsessions:

Stila illuminating finishing powder in bronze
YSL effet faux cils in nior radical ( blackest mascara I've used so far ..loves it)
Diamancel diamond foot buffer

sss215

^sss215: How are you wearing Bottle Green, with which other colors? I was happy to pick one up, but have only worn it once or twice. I need to go back to it.
Sorry, just saw this. I am wearing it alone right now, but thinking of using it with Sassy Grass and Plumage. Maybe Saffron too.

I am also obsessed with Grapeseed Oil. I have been moisturizing with it at night and my skin feels more smooth and even toned. Its also keeping breakouts at bay. I researched that it was good for oily, troubled skin. Which I have at times. Its a lighter oil and very reasonably priced. It was $3.49 at trader joes. The bottle is the size of an olive oil bottle. I have been using it in my hair too. You can find it in the oil aisle of your market.

Latest posts