Current Obsessions

GucciGirl

I am currently obsessed with finding the perfect burgundy eyeshadow. I am also on a Coral, peach and orange kick, Today I have on Gotta Dash Sheen Supreme lipstick with Marine Life blush and OMG I look like I am so ready for spring and summer! LOL! I also am obsessing over Chilled on Ice Paintpot. I love to use this to highlight my brows or just applied my itself with my finger on days that I want a little something but not too much. Oh and lastly Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I use it to remove my eye make-up, to clean my brushes, in my deep conditioner, as a nighttime moisturizer and as cuticle oil :)

WhatWouldJoanDo

Take a peek at NARS New York. I apply over a brown base and layering over New York you can mix colours into it for your perfect burgundy (more purple) ... I love it with a brown base by itself for a great sophisticated burgundy; but you from your photo are blessed with a natural brown base so I think you may love New York even more. - it's a matte shadow, which I apprecuate, but again you can dust a metallic or frost over it to suit your taste for the day.

I am currently obsessed with finding the perfect burgundy eyeshadow. I am also on a Coral, peach and orange kick, Today I have on Gotta Dash Sheen Supreme lipstick with Marine Life blush and OMG I look like I am so ready for spring and summer! LOL! I also am obsessing over Chilled on Ice Paintpot. I love to use this to highlight my brows or just applied my itself with my finger on days that I want a little something but not too much. Oh and lastly Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I use it to remove my eye make-up, to clean my brushes, in my deep conditioner, as a nighttime moisturizer and as cuticle oil :)

afulton

^sss215: How are you wearing Bottle Green, with which other colors? I was happy to pick one up, but have only worn it once or twice. I need to go back to it.

I love to wear Bottle Green as an outer 'v' color. It really adds definition to a green look.

sss215

Do you have Deep Damson, a beautiful matte burgundy? Its a pro color that is on the MAC consumer site right now as part of their MAC Fashion Week promo.

RealDoll

Currently obsessing over my tarte amazonian clay 12 hr blushes. I bought Tipsy,(coral color) Blissfull(peachy color), and Dollface(light pink).

EekaBoo

Currently obsessed with lipsticks with an amplified finish, bright blushes, and Wet N Wild's Color Icon 8 palette in Blue Had Me at Hello.

spectrolite

Obsessed with UD Naked Palette at the moment =) I've been loving neutral looks lately with winged liner. Also obsessed with Chanel Inimitable mascara, Warm Blend MSF, and Improper Copper CCB.

WhatWouldJoanDo

Currently obsessed with NARs skincare products: Hydrating Refreshening lotion (toner, hydrator and exfoliator in one product), and aqua gel hydrator

EngineerBarbie

I am CONSUMED with collecting NARS blushes at the moment. I have Mata Hari (as a 'backup' to my MAC VV Briar Rose beauty powder) and Cactus Flower, and I just ordered Oasis and Angelika. They're pricey but work so well...I can only get two about every other month.

DILLIGAF

I've always had what I consider to be an unhealthy fascination with brushes. I recently got my hands on some Crown Brushes and yes now its official its an obsession!

I 2nd that color choice!! I total love all orange, coral and peach eyeshadows and blushes!!! I think they look amazing on brown skin!!
heart.gif

sss215

I've always had what I consider to be an unhealthy fascination with brushes. I recently got my hands on some Crown Brushes and yes now its official its an obsession!
I just ordered some some crown brushes too. love them! they have GREAT prices! good quality!!!

Latest posts