Current Obsessions

shontay07108

I am absolutely, 100% obsessed with Thebalm's Betty Lou-manizer. Perfect, perfect, perfect bronzer. Doesn't turn orange at all. It's pure bronzey goodness and after hating bronzer forever, I want to wear it every single day. Also obsessed with Chanel lip shines. Boy is a perfect everyday color and Sari d'Eau is the perfect orange/coral. They are so lovely, not stick but still give shine. Those are my two favorite things right now.

Copperhead

Right now, at this moment, I am kind of obsessed with NYX and Wet n Wild. I don't have many drugstore cosmetics but I am really liking things from these brands right now.

Nicala

Obsessed with MAC (finally). Bad timing for it because I'm not working anymore and I'm a broke college student. Lame lame lame.

afulton

I am absolutely, 100% obsessed with Thebalm's Betty Lou-manizer. Perfect, perfect, perfect bronzer. Doesn't turn orange at all. It's pure bronzey goodness and after hating bronzer forever, I want to wear it every single day. Also obsessed with Chanel lip shines. Boy is a perfect everyday color and Sari d'Eau is the perfect orange/coral. They are so lovely, not stick but still give shine. Those are my two favorite things right now.
Shontay,
I picked up the Betty Lou-manizer too. Please tell me how you wear it? It looks beautiful in the pan but I must be doing something wrong. Thanks!

DILLIGAF

I'm trying to work my way though my INGLOT obsession. They all know me at the Aventura store. Just like they know me at MAC, MAC Pro, Sephora and the NARS counter.
girlhaha.gif

KaytieBaybie

I picked up this lipstick the other day and can't believe I never saw it before. The MAC associate picked it out for me and it is such a natural, everyday wearing pink color. It's not too overpowering and looks almost like my natural pink lip color. I wear it with Chestnut liner for a bit of contrast.
I find it to be similar to Viva glam VI se

meika79

Obsession for my over-all face: Trying to keep my oily skin under control

As far as makeup, improving foundation application, cat eye eye liner (Is that what it's called?) and ORANGE LIPS. I have purchased more orange l/s and l/g in the past two months than I have in the past 5 years.

Oh and coral nail polish that actually stays coral and doesn't turn pink or orange against my skin.

shontay07108

[quote name="afulton" url="/forum/thread/171713/current-obsessions/120#post_2132882"]

Shontay,
I picked up the Betty Lou-manizer too.  Please tell me how you wear it?  It looks beautiful in the pan but I must be doing something wrong.  Thanks!

[/quote] Use a stippling brush or a contour brush and sweep it from the temple onto your cheek bone and stop just before you reach the apple of your cheek. Add some blush and lightly blend them together. The bronzer gives a glow and a contour. I also like to bring a little across my forehead and down the sides of my nose(to slim this baby down a bit).

afulton

Thanks Shontay!!

Use a stippling brush or a contour brush and sweep it from the temple onto your cheek bone and stop just before you reach the apple of your cheek. Add some blush and lightly blend them together. The bronzer gives a glow and a contour. I also like to bring a little across my forehead and down the sides of my nose(to slim this baby down a bit).

QueenOfSnark

Recently becoming (more) obsessed with Tarte and Chanel. Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes stay on me FOREVER so I'm grabbing every color there is, and I would like to add Chanel pieces to my stash little by little. I'm currently unemployed so their makeup items are quite cost-prohibitive, though incredibly pretty. I've always wanted one of their simple quilted flap bags though...hitting the big 3-0 next year so we'll see if the hubby will help me pay for one. :)

meika79

Recently becoming (more) obsessed with Tarte and Chanel. Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes stay on me FOREVER so I'm grabbing every color there is, ...

DO NOT get me started with Tarte. Every time I go to Sephora I'm eyeing and testing those Amazonian Clay Blushes, and your right they do stay on forever.

Face2Mac

I am currently obsessed with Loreal Riche l/s in Volcanic, a hot orange with MAC Pink Grapefruit l/g on top.
The next is LaFemme blush in Coral with MSF Comfort with Mac Hibiscus on the lips and Mac Feline pencil, out the door 10 minute look and still rockin' it.

amoona

I am currently obsessed with NARS Schiap lipstick. I'm wearing it everyday. It's perfect with a clean face, black liner, some mascara and you're ready to go.

sss215

Nars Pore Refining Primer.

This is a cool gel that feels so refreshing on!. Its becoming my favorite primer because it doesn't feel powderly like other primers.

Notorious19

MAC Evolution Revolution Lipglass, MAC Hocus Pocus Eyeshadow, NARS Funny Face Lipstick, and Chanel Peridot Nail Polish