Current Obsessions

antigone21

Totally in love with Urban Decay ''X'' eyeshadow all alone on the lid. It is a beautiful duochrome of light gold and peachy-pink.

sayah

I just got Fleur Power (MAC) and I'm loving it. You only need such a teeensy bit and the result is beautiful!
pompom.gif

shontay07108

A friend of mine talked me into buying some Inglot shadows. I bought 3 in a palette and I am in love with one of the colors I chose. It's a mauvey-brownish color with gold strewn throughout. It's stunning. I'm also loving Chanel Coquette lipstick, Mac's Warming Trend shadow (just bought it from a CCO) and Nars blushes (as always).

Nicala

My current obsession is a natural, even face! Loving Tarte for that purpose. Their TM + Tipsy cheek stain and I'm good to go!

MissTiffany2U

My current obsession is a natural, even face! Loving Tarte for that purpose. Their TM + Tipsy cheek stain and I'm good to go!

I love Tarte too! I've been wearing the Tinted Moisturizer every day since I got it... I'm obsessed with that and Mario Badescu skin care products. My skin has never looked so good

Nicala

I love Tarte too! I've been wearing the Tinted Moisturizer every day since I got it... I'm obsessed with that and Mario Badescu skin care products. My skin has never looked so good

Oh my gosh ME TOO!! I just got into Tarte recently and I LOVE it to death. Mario Badescu is AMAAAAZING. And cheap too :D

MissTiffany2U

Me too! I'm planning on buying one for myself once I reach 180 lbs (4 lbs away!) Tipsy and Bliss look gorgeous.
Nice! Good luck on your weight loss journey... Those blushes really are gorgeous. I swatched them in Sephora the other day

MissTiffany2U

Something else I'm currently obsessed with is my MAC Fix+. I had it for a while and just used it once or twice, never thought it made too much of a difference. I tried it again recently and loved the way it set my makeup. Now, I've been using it every day.
eyelove.gif

freesiafc

I'm obsessed with Rock & Republics pressed powder in Chenille and The Present by Philosophy. I use both every day.

MissTiffany2U

I'm obsessed with Rock & Republics pressed powder in Chenille and The Present by Philosophy. I use both every day.
I also love R&R's pressed powder and use it everyday. I need to get a back up of Cashmere and a Chenille for the summer... I'm so sad this line is being discontinued
ssad.gif

freesiafc

I know. You would think they would continue to make them since a lot of people still want their blushes as well. I have a backup of Chenille and got Angora for the Summer
th_happy1.gif

I also love R&R's pressed powder and use it everyday. I need to get a back up of Cashmere and a Chenille for the summer... I'm so sad this line is being discontinued
ssad.gif

freesiafc

I know. That is just insane. I'm wondering if R&R is actually going to bring them back. When I asked customer service about them they just said keep checking their site for when they come back in.

I forgot my other obessesion is Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner. I have other liners but I will always grab for this one.