Deviant Bad Habits

MissResha

yea i stopped giving to my homeless buddy (yes, buddy. i've known him for YEARS and always gave him at least a buck or an apple). i stopped giving him shit when i walked by him (he's SUPPOSED to be wheelchair bound) and he jumped up and got into a fight with another homeless man over "who's spot was who's" LMFAO!!! i was like OH YOU CAN WALK NOW HUH??

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ OMG I do that too...especially if I see them in the store and I am looking a Hot Mess

Yeah that's right!

But I don't really care, I'm just not the super sociable type (with people I don't know much). We're about 500 people in here... I don't wanna end up having to say hello 30495903845903485 times a day
nonono.gif

nichollecaren

I ignore incoming calls - for no reason. Then i send a txt apologizing and asking wasup.

I hate talking these days-much prefer msn or email.

Makeup Emporium

I'm pretty much guilty of all of the above...well except giving the finger or yelling at people in Hummers (that seems a little random to me??)

I DO however give the finger and/or yell at the following;

- people who cut me off
- people who I ever so kindly let in and then they don't wave a thanks (this really makes me
angry.gif
)
- people who push in lineups; you know those people so close behind you that you swear they are trying to dry hump you??
- people who talk in movies

...I'm sure there's more...
yes.gif

pink_lily82

So I'm not the only who does these things!

I will speed up past the old person driving 30 mph in the LEFT lane. I'm sorry, I know you are old but why are you in the fast lane then? I also don't let people in front of me if the lane merges (because of construction or something) unless they signal well ahead of time. Forget the jerks who go all the way down and expect me to let them in. Uh, yeah what about the other people who are politely waiting to merge jack*ss? What makes you so special? I grew up driving in California, it's inherent that I have road rage issues.

I will let the door close behind me even if I know there are people close behind. I used to hold the door open but people walked right through w/o a thank-you. So much for that.

MiCHiE

This thread is hilarious! It should be titled "When the good go bad...".

Disclaimer: We are not bad people, just fed up and not taking it anymore.

k.a.t

LOOL hilarious thread

I'm guilty of some of these, but I'm too tired to think of more atm lol

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
I'm pretty much guilty of all of the above...well except giving the finger or yelling at people in Hummers (that seems a little random to me??)

rants.gif
I do this because i think they are the most arrogant vehicles on the road. They are military vehicles, gas guzzlers used as status symbols or to overcompensate for men that have small penises.

I live in the suburbs, seriously, why would ANYONE need a hummer? Are you going to encounter terrorism on your way to the grocery store?

I absolutely loath these cars, and everything they have come to represent. They make me want to throw up.

I once saw a hummer parked across THREE Handicapped parking spots. How do you even manage to do that?!

Rant over.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium

I DO however give the finger and/or yell at the following;

- people who cut me off
- people who I ever so kindly let in and then they don't wave a thanks (this really makes me
angry.gif
)
- people who push in lineups; you know those people so close behind you that you swear they are trying to dry hump you??
- people who talk in movies

...I'm sure there's more...
yes.gif

Yeah I don't do the Hummer flip thing either...I actually don't discriminate....I don't care if you are in a 1979 Pinto if you are in my way you will more than likely get flipped or honked to hell and back....I don't care what people drive....their money their headache.

Just IMO...I am sure there are needle dick dudes driving compacts too

User35

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I just came back from the grocery...and why was the nasty lady that was begging toothless on the corner yesterday....sitting in Starbucks all cleaned up (still no teeth) and sucking on a latte...Ok mind you homeless people have to eat and drink too..But a Latte at Starbucks!!! My donations have ended...only giving at church....

this bugs me...If im working I tell them to beat it because I know it s bullshit...I most likely know they are some druggy on probation so they know if they see my car crusing around to beat it! ha...if im off duty and people hit me up for cash with their sob story I fucking question them untill the give up. You bug me..I bug you. Riverside is really bad with beggars...eek. the gas station on the corner of trautwien and van buren is notorious.

Hilly

I dont use my car horn. I use my middle finger and some choice words for jerk face drivers who tailgate me even tho I am going 10+ over the speed limit.

I hate the traffic cutters! My adrenaline gets pumpin cuz I dont let them in at all!!!!!!!!

MissResha

maybe not so bad, but when im at work, and somebody needs me...i pretend i dont hear them cuz my earphones are always in, and my music is never really on, and if it is, its super low, but i pretend its really loud and act like i dont hear them calling my name.

cuz deep down im like "man what the fuck do you want? leave me alone!"

smiles.gif

MiCHiE

I can probably cuss Paul Mooney/Bernie Mac (RIP) under a bus on my slow day. And, that's not even counting what's going on in my head.

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
maybe not so bad, but when im at work, and somebody needs me...i pretend i dont hear them cuz my earphones are always in, and my music is never really on, and if it is, its super low, but i pretend its really loud and act like i dont hear them calling my name.

smiles.gif

Me too!!!
lol.gif
Especially on the days I just don't want to be bothered. Then they're like oh I was calling you! I say oh really I couldn't hear it, I had my music on lol.

User35

lol this thread is a trip...

I pretend I dont see people in public...especially ppl from work. I dont wanna shoot the shit with bosses at Vons. Drivers that really piss me off I call them into dispatch and report them.Or if ppl are pissed at my driving and try 2 give me the bird I wave and smile like Im all happy and I know them..it pisses them off more heheh.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha

smiles.gif

I do that too
My boss started to call me from his office, I mean, yelling my name and thinking I'll answer... No way! Either call me from your phone, use the msn messenger we installed you, or GET UP and come to talk to me. I'm not a dog!!!

When he does that, I pretend not to hear, and I throw the fault on my tinnitus (wich is true!). I told him about a gazillion times : I'm def, talk louder. But he still get out of my office talking in his beard thinkin I'll hear him...
nope.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
use the msn messenger we installed you, or GET UP and come to talk to me. I'm not a dog!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
th_LMAO.gif

i had a boss that used to like to talk shit because i was the youngest in the office (how ironic that when i started treating her the same way she used to ask why i didn't like her. ha!)

anywho, she would say dumb shit like " you need to stand up, walk around your desk, around the corner, and walk into my office" like i was some f*cking idiot! bitch just ask me POLITELY to come here! i used to ignore until she asked me properly. ha!

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
th_LMAO.gif

i had a boss that used to like to talk shit because i was the youngest in the office (how ironic that when i started treating her the same way she used to ask why i didn't like her. ha!)

anywho, she would say dumb shit like " you need to stand up, walk around your desk, around the corner, and walk into my office" like i was some f*cking idiot! bitch just ask me POLITELY to come here! i used to ignore until she asked me properly. ha!

Yeah, the boss that was here before, it was a woman, and one day she talked to me SO BAD...!!!
angry.gif

I had to go all the way down to the place we stock our boxes (I work in a very huge place). And since I just camed back from there, I told her (politely) that I would go back in the afternoon (wasnt a rush).

She answered : YOU GO NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! (screaming)

And I told her right away : Nope, I'm not a dog, you wont scream at me like that my dear!

She said she was sorry...
lol.gif

I was the only one who could stand her, she had lost secretary before me because she was too difficult to live with
th_LMAO.gif

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Bwahahahaha.
graucho.gif

I'm so bad for that. If I see someone flying up, especially if there is 2 lanes, I will ride alongside the car in the other lane, so that the people behind can't pass. They get so mad... my favorite is when you can see them yelling and beating on the steering wheel. People need to chill, and if I'm already speeding (and I can guarantee I am), they don't need to go faster than me. I am evil.

Ugh.. you're one of THOSE people.
angry.gif
The self-appointed 'speed regulators'.

How do you know someone isn't in a hurry for a good reason (sick, trying to get someone to the hospital, or get to a dying relative)? I mean, I don't know why people take it upon themselves to decide how fast other people can go.. It's not up to you to make them "chill", if they want to speed just let them.
th_dunno.gif
Does it really hurt your ego to move over to the next lane instead of blocking people in? Shit like that can cause accidents and hold up traffic for everyone, just because you're trying to prove a point to someone who didn't do anything to you? Sorry but that shit pisses me off to no end!

Not trying to start beef or anything, I just have an aversion to your driving practices.

Carry on.