Deviant Bad Habits

SerenityRaine

I try to avoid seeing ppl from HS @ any costs. I was a Petsmart getting my dogs nails trimmed & picking up some dog food when I saw this chick from HS.
shockt.gif
I was going down one aisle while I spotted her and her baby, I hightailed it out the opposite end & into the next aisle. There she was again wth! I nearly ran over a bystanding individual to escape without her seeing me lol. I had no make up on & looked like hell. So, I managed getting by her unnoticed. I scanned the parking lot of for a BMW or MB but didn't see one.
I noticed there was a minivan that was still parked there. I thought it'd be very ironic if it was her car. So, I get to my car & am in a hurry to leave & somehow misplace my frickin keys. After what seems like a century of digging and having a panic attack I find them. Only, after she's come out and gotten into the minivan & left. Without seeing me I pray.

I have the worst luck of running into ppl from HS. I just moved back about 3 years ago and I've came across more ppl than my one friend who never left
WTF2.gif

MsWonderful

When I see people outside of Walmart asking for donations, I either go through the side door or I call somebody on the phone because they usually don't ask anything if I'm looking "busy".

spectrolite

^^This thread makes me glad that I am not a driver.... some of you scare me!! >_<

The only deviant bad habit I can think of at the moment is this: My shop opens at 9:30 but sometimes there are people waiting outside for a few minutes before I actually open the doors. If I'm feeling really mean I'll make them WAIT and open later than I'm meant to. I'll disappear out the back and drink my coffee and watch them checking their watches and trying to jiggle the handle LOL. It's cool cos I can see them BUT they can't see me.

I don't know why I do it. I think maybe I just don't like being rushed and I don't want to open just because they got there too early. I don't care if it's raining either... muhahahha!

Okami08

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGoddess
When people show up unannounced to my house(which I think is kind of rude and would never do), I usually ignore the doorbell and hide lol then I tell them(if they later ask why no one answered) I was in the shower or working out with earphones on so I didn't hear them ring the bell
smiles.gif
IDK why I can't just be more care-free, that is such a bad habit. I need to be in the mood and like to be prepared for whoever is coming.

I don't always do this but I do it allllot. lol

If people show up unannounced on my day off, I'll not only ignore them, I'll flip them the bird from behind my closed door.

My fiance's sister (at our old place) had lived there before I did, so she had a key, and she had this awful habit of dropping by without calling first and just letting herself in... It got to where if we were having sex in the bedroom, I'd say "F*** it, let her wait," and we'd finish having sex.
lol.gif
One day she did her dropping in unannounced thing, only to be greeted with the sight of me and my fiance completely naked in the living room, having spent the night having sex in front of the fireplace. We were both under a blanket, from the chest down. She all but fled to the basement, so my fiance and I went to the bedroom, got dressed, and came out and acted like nothing had happened. She's never once come by without calling since then. It was awesome.

We've also had my fiance's friends call him over and over, and he's not picking up because we're having sex (I really hate having people interrupt when I'm having sex - it's a huge pet peeve of mine) and I've picked up the phone and said "We're busy - he'll call later." One time I actually told someone "We're having sex - you can wait!"

I don't really get pissed at people in traffic anymore, though. I have my concealed carry permit (so I have a handgun on me at pretty much all times) and nowadays when people cut me off or tailgate me or other stupid shit, it cracks me the f*** up, seriously!! I know most of them wouldn't be doin' it if they knew I was armed - that just makes it hysterical, as far as I'm concerned.