Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Shypo

Re: Dior Makeup Collection for FALL 2010

If you ladies want these eye shadow quints, you might want to act fast - I just got the last Misty Mauve at my Nordie's counter, and they're sold out on Nordstrom.com......I couldn't find MM on Sephora.com, so maybe it just isn't up yet.

I had ordered Pink Design a few weeks back - guess I'm glad now that I did!

katelyn0

This collection has been in for about a week now at the beauty boutique i work at. The eyebrow pencil is awesome!!!!

MzzRach

The quints look gorgeous, but I find Dior is hit and miss with the pigmentation on these.......how are these new ones?

SarahBunny

Re: Dior cosmetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine817
i finally got my first eyeshadow palette from dior. really i walked out with two mystic jade 390 and smoky crystal 089. it's so pretty that i don't wanna touch it yet. i just keep on looking at it. haha. i can't believe that i've been missing out on dior products all these years. i was so in to mac. now my mind is on to dior, mac was yesterday's news. which eyeshadow palette should i get next and what kind of product should i try out?

I know what you mean! You should really try the Diorshow Unlimited mascara. It's awesome. Also the black waterproof eyeliner. I swear I will never buy another mac eyeliner. Dior is awesome. Not to mension the dior diva points program blows away the back 2 mac program!

glitzbeary

Really liking the mauve palette. Maybe I'll cave and get my 1st Dior e/s.

Shadowy Lady

I'm trying to resist Misty Mauve, but it's hard. I just got Engima from Chanel and seems like that's not even enough.

*will go see in person today*

Shypo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
The quints look gorgeous, but I find Dior is hit and miss with the pigmentation on these.......how are these new ones?

Hi MzzRach - I'm hopefully going to be giving these a try this weekend - will let you know about the pigmentation!
yes.gif

Shadowy Lady

I picked up Misty Mauve yesterday. Will do swatch and review on my blog soon
smiles.gif
based on my swatches at the counter it's love!

RandomnessWithK

sorry if this has been asked.. but how are dior skin products (like facial cream etc?) are they worth it?

i only got one sample, and i don't think it was enough for me to form an opinion, rather than it smelled quite nice lol

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I'm trying to resist Misty Mauve, but it's hard. I just got Engima from Chanel and seems like that's not even enough.

*will go see in person today*

I also bought Enigma, which I love -- but I just bought MM this last week and I am in love
yes.gif

s_lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomnessWithK
sorry if this has been asked.. but how are dior skin products (like facial cream etc?) are they worth it?

i only got one sample, and i don't think it was enough for me to form an opinion, rather than it smelled quite nice lol

I think the're fabulous! I've been using Capture Totale as my night cream, and as soon I finish my current eye cream I'll get one of this line
smiles.gif

My skin is very sensitive and easily breaks out, but no with Dior products. The olny big dowside is the price...

Shadowy Lady

I love the Misty Mauve quint. I like that not all shades are shimmery. My fave is actually the purpled toned taupe shade (if that makes any sense). With the exception of the shimmery light lilac, all shades swatch beautifully. I think the lilac shade is workable too though:

IMG_4116.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

I have more detailed review in my blog if you guys wanna see. I think this quint is great for fall, and perhaps best if u are neutral to cool skintone (I'm pretty neutral).

s_lost

I hope to have Pink Design here soon. Looking the swatches, that purple is the most beautiful I've seen
smiles.gif

SarahBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
I swatched Smoky Mania eyeshadow duo yesterday at Nordstrom and its amazing!!! I need to get it for sure!!!
_6128503.jpg

Do you know if this will be at Sephora, too? I only see the 808 Pink Design on the website.

Latest posts