Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2010 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
Can't wait! Thankfully I get back from my Vegas birthday trip the day before so I can sit on Specktra all night and wait for all of the details!
smiles.gif
So excited!!

sounds like you will have an awesome week planned then!!
smiles.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
Can't wait! Thankfully I get back from my Vegas birthday trip the day before so I can sit on Specktra all night and wait for all of the details!
smiles.gif
So excited!!

Hahah, I'll literally be camping out for this too, I'm ready for some new info
yes.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
hey ya'll! i go sept 27th.

Awesome! This will be my slightly post birthday present- new info on TT plus the holiday collections.

I actually really like the MW packaging and some of the lip colours look interesting... I've also always wanted a 187 brush, so I might have to cave in and buy that spiffy looking special edition one.

HOTasFCUK

I saw HerGreyness posted in the Fab Felines about upcoming trends for 2011! I hope she posts in here.....i'm at work and sneaking around on Specktra! Ssshhhhhhhh!!!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
I saw HerGreyness posted in the Fab Felines about upcoming trends for 2011! I hope she posts in here.....i'm at work and sneaking around on Specktra! Ssshhhhhhhh!!!!

lol! i always sneak on specktra at work!
smiles.gif
makes teh day go that little quicker sometimes!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
lol! i always sneak on specktra at work!
smiles.gif
makes teh day go that little quicker sometimes!

I frequently just leave specktra open on my computer while I work, so that I can drop in and check periodically. Helps me get through the boring parts of the day. And the stressful parts. And the parts where I don't really have much to do.

User38

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
I may as well post this here: I had an opportunity to sequester (
greengrin.gif
) a few samples of the ProLongwear foundation and concealer.. and OMG.. this may be IT for foundtions for me -- it stays on all day for me, it is seamless and makes my skin look like a baby's ass.. as well as covering all my small freckles and sun spots
th_wink3.gif
yummy.gif

I have not been a great fan of MAC foundations/concealers/powders/skin prods.. but this one rocks
th_DANCE.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
greengrin.gif
) a few samples of the ProLongwear foundation and concealer.. and OMG.. this may be IT for foundtions for me -- it stays on all day for me, it is seamless and makes my skin look like a baby's ass.. as well as covering all my small freckles and sun spots
th_wink3.gif
yummy.gif

I have not been a great fan of MAC foundations/concealers/powders/skin prods.. but this one rocks
th_DANCE.gif

Does it run light or dark or true to shade? They don't make it in NW15 apparently, but I really want to try it!!! Thanks for all your help, HerGreyness!
th_kiss.gif

User38

^^ I think it runs pretty true to shade.. I got the NC20 for now, and NC15 for when I get a bit lighter in the "winter"
smiles.gif
I am usually the same shades.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
^^ I think it runs pretty true to shade.. I got the NC20 for now, and NC15 for when I get a bit lighter in the "winter"
smiles.gif
I am usually the same shades.

Thanks! I guess I'll just have to have them try it on me to know for sure.
th_dunno.gif

peachsuns

Yay for Erin's Sep 27th update! Thank you, Erin!
th_wink3.gif
With this and the release of VV collection, it's going to be a fun week!
th_DANCE.gif

Thank you, HerGreyness! ProLongwear foundation sounds amazing! Cannot wait to hear more. Baby's butt sounds good. Hehe.
greengrin.gif

tamarindi

Quote:
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
greengrin.gif
th_wink3.gif
yummy.gif

th_DANCE.gif

Thank you!
smiles.gif
You just bought me just with that sentence, I would love a foundation that would hide my freckles without being way too heavy and mask-like.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
I frequently just leave specktra open on my computer while I work, so that I can drop in and check periodically. Helps me get through the boring parts of the day. And the stressful parts. And the parts where I don't really have much to do.

exactly! i'd die of boredom some days. when all jobs are done and they are no customers i'm not just going to sit there are tiwddle my thumbs!

and you guys are making me want to try out the pro longwear foundation! i want skin like a baby's ass too!
tong.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Does it run light or dark or true to shade? They don't make it in NW15 apparently, but I really want to try it!!! Thanks for all your help, HerGreyness!
th_kiss.gif

That kinda sucks..
ssad.gif
Does anyone know why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
exactly! i'd die of boredom some days. when all jobs are done and they are no customers i'm not just going to sit there are tiwddle my thumbs!

and you guys are making me want to try out the pro longwear foundation! i want skin like a baby's ass too!
tong.gif

iagree.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
That kinda sucks..
ssad.gif
Does anyone know why?

iagree.gif

because mac are stoopid sometimes
nope.gif

Status