Foundation Equivalencies

makeuptraveller

Heya im not sure about MUFE to be honest I have not used their foundations just yet. However I am in between NC44/NC45 I have read so many reviews and articles stating that there is an NC44.5 in the market for MAC's studio fix fluid but in Malaysia we don't have many colours as in the States and the UK therefore I have not tried that but I use NC44 and mix it with NARS sheer glow in Tahoe and its a perfect combo you might think its too yellow but for my skin it works really well and I do set it lightly with either the Studio Fix powder in NC45 or their any setting powder. NARS Tahoe is a good shade for more coverage might be yellow but it covers any spots and so on and a little goes along way. Another foundation is MAC's Matchmaster in No.6, thats actually a great colour shade u might think its too white at first but it oxidises real quickly maybe you might want to get some testers and try them out first. :)

Jhenay

:eek: snap i suffer from hyper pigmentation tooo how do u manage to match yourself im to shy for the counters my face is nc45 and the rest of my body is really yellow tone fair (asian)

im thinking of trying drug store have you tried any?
newhere.gif

xandraxelestine

can anyone recommend good full coverage foundation? im looking for high up brands. i currently wear black opal foundation in beautiful bronze and i also have oily skin. if someone can give me good recs for a non oily foundation, it would really help.
im so two thousand and late, but if you havent gotten any good full coverage high end foundation yet, you should try Black|up full coverage foundation, this is the exact link to the foundation http://www.blackupcosmetics.com/makeup/face/foundation/full-coverage-cream-foundation.html I practically swear by this foundation and its specifically for women of color. I hope I was of help (rather late tho, lol).

Tamrineyz

I'm late to this thread but:

Armani- Luminous Silk in 9

Stila Stay all day in Tan

Givenchy Teint Couture in Elegant Amber

Guerlain 23 Dore Natural

Laura Mercier Honey Beige

Nars- Barcelona

Este Lauder Double wear in Cashew

psimsMUA

Hi, New here and very desperate for some advice. I've gone through so many different shades of make up its beyond ridiculous! I wear Iman Clay 5 at the moment, its nearly my match but is more orangey than the original version which had yellow undertones. I need a foundation equivalent, medium to full coverage with yellow undertones, that lasts all day. NC50 Mac studio fix is too dark, bobbi brown warm almond too dark and as soon as I go one step lighter, its too light, no mid way and this frustrates me! One more thing, I really enjoy the feel and long wear of Estee Lauders Double Wear foundations (in glass bottle) Any recommendations in her range? I've tried Rich Ginger and it is too light and ashen on my face? What do you recommend that is long wearing/matte or dewy, medium to full coverage or full coverage for someone who is an.Iman Clay 5 and is somewhere inbetween NC50 and Nc 45 in Mac studio fix? I don't mind what brand but if there is an Estee Lauder double wear match I'll be jumping.through hoops! Please put an end to my misery, thanks. :(

psimsMUA

I wear EL DoubleWear in Toasty Toffee and I usually wear Nars Tahoe Sheer Matte. I'm loving Double Wear right now because it's long wearing and still flawless after 24 hours. I also love Cover fx liquid foundation in N70.

xandraxelestine

id advice you use findation.com, it is really helpful, and go for brands that make products for women of color majorly like Black opal (drugstore) and Black up (high end). hope that was helpful.

mua123

I need help. I'm a 360 in Maybelline Fit Me foundation. Does anyone know the equivalent shade on loreals true match?

Temtem76

hello, i need help. I use Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation color 8.5. can u all pls help me in adding more foundations and powders in my shade? i use mac nw43 but i think its a bit too ashy. thanks

sagehen

Today I am wearing L'Oreal Pro Matte HD in Soft Sable (111) . I like so far... very little breakthrough of oil, and it is evenly satiny all over after 4 hours. I set with only the Pro Matte HD powder. C8-9 in MAC, Black Opal Nutmeg, Bobbi Brown Warm Almond for reference. eta: several hours later (total of almost 8 hours), very little transfer and oil breakthrough is not so bad that it's breaking down the foundation. I need to blot, and that's it.

kfarrel2

I need some recommendations! I have combo skin (very oily in the Tzone) and find that many liquid foundations settle around my nose and mouth... in a bad way. I currently like MAC's pro longwear, but like to switch it up. I tried the new NARS and returned it after 4 wearings... it was awful on my skin! :( I like the Estee Lauder Doublewear Light, I've tried Chanel (not sure which one) and returned it cause it looked CRAZY in photos. I like a medium-full coverage foundation.

I'm wearing a samples of the matte D&G today. So far so good but it's only been 5 or 6 hours since application. And it's $67... lol

What should I try ladies?!

neonbright

Just trying liquid foundation after years of concealer and powder.
Currently MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NW47, I want equivalents in Becca Matte Foundation, Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Makeup and Revlon Color Stay Foundation. I am bad at picking out foundation, it is usually too orange, too yellow or a tad too light. I lucked out with the Pro Longwear.

karl

Hi there. Im nc41 in mac studio fix liquid foundation. I wanted to know what colour would I be in mac match master liquid foundation?

Natashamue

Hi ladies,im not sure if im posting in the right place ,just joined,im a revlon toast and mac nc 44 studio fix ,a black opal stick foundation in honey and a maybelline matte poreless foundation in 330 warm honey can any of u dolls tell me what shade id be in loreal luminous foundation