Gilroy, CA CCO (Gilroy Premium Outlets)

xceelynn

has anyone been to the cco in the gilroy premium outlets? how is it &do they have a lot of stuff?

obbreb

Quote:
Originally Posted by xceelynn
has anyone been to the cco in the gilroy premium outlets? how is it &do they have a lot of stuff?

Yeah I go to this one and they have a lot of MAC. They have almost all the reg fluidlines, some duo blushes and blushes from the regular line and some eye shadows. They have tons of lustre and lipglasses and lipsticks. They also have Bobbi Brown,Stila,Clinique and EStee Lauder. They also sell some MAC brush sets. Here's a few of what I got from them about a month ago.
IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

duoblush.jpg

obbreb

Quote:
Originally Posted by xceelynn
do you remember which brush sets they have?

I think it was the Tailormade brush set
smiles.gif

likeomgsteffduh

Why everyone should go to the outlets in Gilroy, CA

...I went there last week and I found a store that sells Esste Lauder products (like,discontinued items) at discounted prices..and YES! in the very corner of the store there was a whole bunch of MAC products...including the Disney Liptoons/lip balm thingeys...i was going to get one.
but I bought candy indstead.

smiles.gif

DOLLface

I went to one in Primm [right outside of Las Vegas] in an outlet mall and they had a pretty good selection of MAC. At the time they had palettes and brush sets from around Christmas time. There were other things, but I can't remeber exactly what products.

lightnlovly

For the CCO in Gilroy, it really depends when u go. Usually there is nothing there, but occasionally u find hella deals!
clap.gif

lightnlovly

It's at the outlet center...on the side by the McDonalds but across the street (if that makes sense
smiles.gif
) You lucky lady I never get that lucky when I go there
weeping.gif
I'm gonna keep checkin tho!

obbreb

CCO in Gilroy is actually at the side where Coach, Nike, Levis is. I believe it's right next to Levis. I was just there today. They didn't really have much that I like. They have all the Tint Toon lip conditioner and still a lot of blushes. I bought a 266 brush and a TLC stick in Rose Remedy. The only eye shadows they have are Intoxicate and Femme Noir.

obbreb

Got Summerfete TLC today.

The only eye shadow the Gilroy CCO has is Intoxicate.
They currently have fluidlines in Blue Peep,Brassy,Non-Conformist, Royal Wink,Silverstroke,Waveline,Rich Ground
Shadesticks in Blurberry,Corn,Shimmermint,Pink Couture and a white one, forgot what it's called
All the Toon Tinted Lip Conditioners, blushes in Melba,Peaceful,Fever and more
Pearlizer in Ever Opal.
Studio Fix Powder in NC42
Brushes in 192,259,266
and a lot more I can't remember.

mzjae

I went to the Gilroy CCO this past weekend & they didn't have so much.

No e/s. They had a couple of face & body foundations & bronzers. Studio Tech, Select SPF Moistureblend in the darker NC colors. Shadesticks: Sea Me, Shimmermint, Corn, Crimsonaire, Mango Mix. A couple pigments: Frost, Lovely Lily. A couple paints: Flammable, Art Jam. Cheekhues. TLCs: All the Tint Toons, aquamelon, balmy bronze & a few perm ones. A bunch of lipsticks: Lady Danger, Kit Kat, Body Suit, etc. Lipglasses, chromeglasses, prolong wears. A couple eyeliners, lipliners. Blushes: Loverush, Cute, Hunger Red, Tenderling & more. A ton of nailpolishes & bags. Ever Opal, Pearlette(i think) pearlizer. Fluidliners: Blue Peep, Royal Wink, Frostlite & more...A few brushes too, I don't remember what #.

That's all I remember. HTH. =)

obbreb

Re: gilroy cco

Was there today and they didn't have much. They do have the Kabuki brush (#182) for $32 and one of the Patternmaker brush sets. They only have one e/s on the shelf in Mancatcher. They have Nightfish,Blitz and Glitz and Royal Wink fluidline, Ever Opal pearlizer and lots of paints and chromeglasses. Few lipsticks, nothing special. They have Bobbi Brown's shimmerbrick compact in Peony. That's all I can remember for now.

uopgirlie

Re: gilroy cco

I went to this CCO about 5-6 months ago and hit the MOTHERLOAD!
Looking around, there was nothing on the shelves that I was really interested in, except for one eyeshadow...I went to the counter and asked the saleswoman if she had anymore in the back and she brought out this HUGE box full of eyeshadows (pan and pot), pigments, and lip stuff. It was amazing. Of what I can remember, I bought guacamole, melody, piggies in choco brown, gold, emerald, and some lip stuff that doesn't come to mind right now. Just remember ladies, ask politely and ye shall receive. =) Can't wait to go back!

ahuerta

Re: Gilroy CCO

in case anyone's interested.... they have the dress set shadestick set (the one with royal hue, shimmersand, silverbleu, and lucky jade), purple shower e/s, aquavert e/s, light ray e/s, delphic f/l, lithograph f/l, lots of ccbs, plink l/s and others, and lots of the lip sets from recently, and lots of paints.

obbreb

Was there yesterday and they have the Holiday Brush SEt-Combo, a Patternmaker brush set, the Pleat Cool Eyes palette 2006, Shell Pearl and Sunsparked Pearl Beauty POwders, MAC Wipes, MAC Studio Fix in NC30 and NC35 , 182 Kabuki brush and a lot more.