Gilroy, CA CCO (Gilroy Premium Outlets)

LittleDevil

Does anyone know of a CCO in Las Vegas? I am going to be ther the 29-31, and then in Primm the 20th of April and I know about the one in Primm but I want to find one in Las Vegas. If anyone knows of one let me know where I would love to go check it out. Thanks.

chicku

There is one in vegas as well, you have to drive down the strip south about 5-10 min (depending on traffic) and it's on the left side.

HTH!

I was just at the Gilroy CCO a couple of days ago. It's pretty much the same stuff obbreb listed except they also have the
novel twist (blue) brush set
a few glitter eyeliners
a few liquidlasts
only 2 tendertones left
a TON of new bags (blue cloth ones)
not as much e/s anymore
a lot of the lip sets/palettes from novel twist and black formal

kentan

n___n;;! i went to the gilroy cco today :O and got lucky! i think today was their shipping day! i saw a bunch of boxes...mostly estee lauder products tho but i did see one box labeled "mac zoom lash 50" there should be more mac products! but im not really sure
smiles.gif

what i remember from today if anyone's planning to go any time soon :
-around 20 or so lipsticks ? (3 from the moonbathe collection)
-a few lipglasses
-a few lip gelees (spelling?)
-two mascaras (purple and blue)
-tinted lip conditioners in all colors (old and new packaging)
-slimshines
-pro longwear lipcolours
-studio mist foundation in dark colors NC45 +
-spray on blush (was tempted to try it...but didnt think i could pull it off)
-mac skin care line including one lightful and strobe product + oil control lotion, etc
-3 tendertones
-cream color bases (around 4 in the store?)
-bunch of mac bags including a messenger bag (around $52?)
-stick foundations (darker shades)
-concealer (darker shades)
-two false eyelashes
-4 eyeshadows : cranberry (moonbathe), claire de lune (moonbathe), seedling, floral fantasy
-a bunch of paints
-some lip liners
-1 shadestick ( a red one...i forgot the name!)
-1 or 2 technakohl liners
-6 fluidlines: haunting (shouldve gotten this!
ssad.gif
), non-conformist, silverstroke, sweet sage (only a few left!), royal wink, and blue peep
-1 bluish glitter (forgot the name!)
-2 pigments: mauvement and aire de blue
-a few lipglass sets (sets of 3)
-3 different lip sets from black formal collection (they had quite a few of these left...around 22 dollars?)
-2 blushcremes: uncommon and cherche
-nail polishes
-liquid last liners
-novel twist lip palette
-1 novel twist pearlizer set left
-1 fluff brush set ? (ive never seen this before and i couldnt get a closer look at the store!)
-novel twist brush set (blue)...a few left
-black formal brush set
-2 other brush sets (i dont recognize the collections >"<)

i asked the salesperson if they had any eyeshadow palettes and she told me that sadly they didnt which was kinda sad
ssad.gif
but i was actually surprised at how nice the people were! i expected to get really mean salespeople like the ones at the vacaville cco...but the salesperson i had today was actually really nice and helpful and even checked to make sure that none of the products i bought were damaged !

oh yeah n___n;; theres a 300 dollar limit at this store!

hoped this helped!
smiles.gif

-KT-

I'm going there tomorrow, I love that place, the workers are all so nice. Do you have to be a makeup artist to work there?

lainz

man that list has all the same stuff they did when i went in january. i guess they havent gotten anything new. blah.

shellyshells

yeah, last time i went the SA said they'd get a shipment in April.... but ya never know... let us know if anything new is there (esp. Antiquitease
winks.gif
)

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyshells
yeah, last time i went the SA said they'd get a shipment in April.... but ya never know... let us know if anything new is there (esp. Antiquitease
winks.gif
)

They got the Antiquitease sets right now (well since early April). I bought one of the lip sets. And there was 1 eyeshadow set (black, smokey set).

As usual, the gals there always say that thier not sure when they will get new shipments (Ive been told to come in during the beginning of the month). But the Antiquitease sets were the recent delieveries.

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joozxklumzi
any pigments????

Pigment selection is okay... last time I checked, there was about a selection of 8 pigment colors. I got Kitschmas (last one) and Cocomotion.

Recent visit on 4/29/08:
I was sooo pissed off. So it's my only day off and I drove for over 30 mins just to get here and buy some Mac. So I finally get here really hyped & happy. Then I look in the glass case that holds majority of Mac, and NOTHING/EMPTY.
Everything was brought to the back for stock check. I almost cried.
I explained to the gal that I drove for how long... she didn't care; she didn't even smile or say sorry.
F*ckin B*tch. She says to me... "Come back next week".
Yeah, I'll come back and stick my foot in your mouth.

Shows customer service... plus why would they do stock check for a week and in the middle of the day. Places I've worked at do it when the store is closed.

sofabean

Quote:
Originally Posted by obbreb
CCO in Gilroy is actually at the side where Coach, Nike, Levis is. I believe it's right next to Levis. I was just there today. They didn't really have much that I like. They have all the Tint Toon lip conditioner and still a lot of blushes. I bought a 266 brush and a TLC stick in Rose Remedy. The only eye shadows they have are Intoxicate and Femme Noir.

O_O I walk by there all the time and I've never noticed it!! OH the horror! Anyway, what's the store called exactly?

venusapollo

I was out there today and I was super stoked.
They have quite a few pigments and fluidliners in.
Lots of lipstick and lipglass and a few tinted lip conditioner pots. The foundation I saw was on the darker side. They also had some little gel blush spongy tints.
Something that looked liked bronzer powder and a dark brow set.

The pigments I remember were Provence, Viz a violet, Jardin Aires, Copper Sparkle, Mauvement, Dark Soul, Cocomotion, Aire de Blue, Jewelmarine Glitter.

The fluidlines were silver stroke, sweet sage, blue peep and royal wink.

They had about 5 eyeshadows in claire de lune, aquavert and a few neutral creme and brown colors.

They also had a palette that was sorta silver with flowery designs and the colors were silvery, a few on the white side and a few blue and black colors. I think it is Royal Assets Smokey eye?

They also had a few 3 packs of lipglass.

Hope this helps and happy shopping!

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusapollo
Lots of lipstick and lipglass and a few tinted lip conditioner pots. The foundation I saw was on the darker side. They also had some little gel blush spongy tints.

The pigments I remember were Provence, Viz a violet, Jardin Aires, Copper Sparkle, Mauvement, Dark Soul, Cocomotion, Aire de Blue, Jewelmarine Glitter.

They had about 5 eyeshadows in claire de lune, aquavert and a few neutral creme and brown colors.

They also had a palette that was sorta silver with flowery designs and the colors were silvery, a few on the white side and a few blue and black colors. I think it is Royal Assets Smokey eye?

Thanks!
Did you happen to see any brushes?
drools.gif

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusapollo

Coolios! I'll be going today... I'll be headin up to Monterey. It seems the stock of items are always the same-- kinda sucks.

Oh yeah... Venusapollo, I give you props on your page.
SkinMarket! I totally LOVED that place. I still have 1 eyeshadow from them. I would kill for that place to come back... it was a fun store.

venusapollo

I didn't see any brushes that I remember. I would just give them a call and ask.
I went back today since I was passing through Gilroy and bought more.
I have to stop before I am broke! They said they are supposed to get new shipment in within 7-10 days.

So when skinmarket was around I bought literally about 20 different glitters and "pigments." Then I went on ebay and bought a back up of a few that I really liked and about 6 extra tubes of shimmy fix(gel to stick the glitter which is amazing)

So far I have yet to use up my first shimmy fix or any of my first vials of glitter. And I went through a phase where I wore glitter every other day.
I still have a drawer full.

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Thanks!
Did you happen to see any brushes?
drools.gif

Yeah, they only had 1 set.

It consists of a blush brush, 219, 263 and 2 others.

And no single brushes were available, just that one set.

mizuki~

I just went today. They didn't have much of the pigments or anything that great left but I got Jardin Aires pigment and the holiday face brush set! HOLIDAY FACE BRUSH SET! Not much left so you guys better hop on it before it's goneee
yahoo.gif

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
I just went today. They didn't have much of the pigments or anything that great left but I got Jardin Aires pigment and the holiday face brush set! HOLIDAY FACE BRUSH SET! Not much left so you guys better hop on it before it's goneee
yahoo.gif

Oh crap. I hope they still have the face brush set when I go there this weekend ...
ssad.gif

astronaut

So I went there today. HOLY CRAP. It was

HOT
AS
HELL

in the store. The AC was broken or something. I it was freaking 90 something degrees in there and they had a measly stand up fan on.

Anyway, they had lots of slimshines, lipsticks, skincare in old packaging, totes, some nailpolishes, a wide range of shades of mineralize satin finish, and one of those sprayed iridescent powders or whatever.

Pigments they had were kitchamis, viz-a-violet, air de blue, gold stroke, and provence. There was also a teal glitter (forgot name). Holiday face brush set, antiquitease liner set, and some other antiquitease sets I believe. There were also TLC's, two fluidliners, another brush set in a black case from way back, and those lipgloss/lipstick sets with the lace design on them. I wasn't into MAC when that collection came out.

I bought myself ARDOR slimshine and Vivacious lipstick.

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
So I went there today. HOLY CRAP. It was

HOT
AS
HELL

in the store. The AC was broken or something. I it was freaking 90 something degrees in there and they had a measly stand up fan on.

Anyway, they had lots of slimshines, lipsticks, skincare in old packaging, totes, some nailpolishes, a wide range of shades of mineralize satin finish, and one of those sprayed iridescent powders or whatever.

Pigments they had were kitchamis, viz-a-violet, air de blue, gold stroke, and provence. There was also a teal glitter (forgot name). Holiday face brush set, antiquitease liner set, and some other antiquitease sets I believe. There were also TLC's, two fluidliners, another brush set in a black case from way back, and those lipgloss/lipstick sets with the lace design on them. I wasn't into MAC when that collection came out.

I bought myself ARDOR slimshine and Vivacious lipstick.

Do remember what brushes were in the holiday brush set???
Maybe the 187? Gilroy seems so far sometimes.
And did it seem the amount of stuff was "normal"? Everytime I go, it's usually the same amount of stuff (the pigments seem the same since I last went on 5/17/08). Thank You!