Gilroy, CA CCO (Gilroy Premium Outlets)

greentwig

I dont know if I should be asking this here or making a new thread...I donno, but:

Does anyone know of one of these near Los Angeles or Orange County in California?

Sorry if I asked in the wrong spot...:crap:

obbreb

was there yesterday and they have the fluidlines in Delphic, Nightfish and Lithograph. Holiday lip sets from last year 2006, eye shadows in Mancatcher, Black Tied, Summer Neutral, Light Ray, Lightshade,Iris Print, Purple Shower,Aquavert,Relaxing,Pink Source. And they have this palette with Fantastic Plastic CCB with 2 lip shades and 4 eye shadows plus 2 short handled brushes. They have a bunch of TLC jars and sticks, wipes, Fix+. They also have Shell Pearl BP and Star Powder. Lipsticks in Pink Cabana, Kid Kat and a lot of lipglasses. Lots of nail polish and a patternmaker brush set.
While you're there, stop by at Designer Fragrances & Cosmetics Co. They have a big sale going on. A lot of 3 for $12's and 3 for $18's Lancome, Shu uemura and Biotherm products.

juicyaddict

omg! thanks so much! i am so getting that shell pearl and maybe star ipp. oooh i am getting excited already, we will go there on sunday. i also called earlier and the girl said they just got a new delivery, so i can't wait. that palette with ccb sounds good too. i'll check out that other store too.

kymnasium

Okay, I went about a week ago and was floored! The prices are GREAT - $9.50 for an eye shadow, $11 for most other typically $14 items. Tons of holiday stuff - Warm Lips Dress Set, Shadesticks Dress Set, several others. When I went they only had one pigment, the Jewelmarine glitter (not my thing, but maybe yours). All the sets and eye shadows are in a counter at the end of the checkout desk, while all the other MAC goodies are up against the back wall, on the right side. They open at 10AM, but if you get there a little early on Tuesday morning (at least last week this was true) you can catch the window cleaning crew - one of whom is pretty cute! In any event, it was stellar all around - I grabbed three of the eyeshadows from the collection that came in aqua colored pots - mmmmm, Idol Eyes, Waternymph and Mancatcher!

eowyn797

stopped by today on my way home from a family reunion and, from what i remember, they had:

Pink Cabana & Kid Kat l/s (and one other...)
about 15 l/g...didn't even look which - they seemed like the same 15 they always have
smiles.gif

Purple Shower e/s
Idol Eyes (lure packaging) e/s
Black Tied (lure pkg) e/s
Mancatcher (lure pkg) e/s
Everlasting Love e/s
one or two other e/s
Peach, Pink & Tan lip sets from Holiday '06
Shadestick & warm l/g sets from Holiday '06
Jewelmarine glitter
a handful of nail polish, including Rose Topping
loooots of tinted lip conditioner pots
lots of dark foundation colors
lots of bags

Poeny & Brownie shimmerbricks

i didn't spend long there keeping track of everything because i had a 5 hr drive home ahead of me, but...just a heads up
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamster
Does anyone know/have an idea of what their shipping dates are?

once a month, usually at the end of the month. i came in last week and asked
smiles.gif

clamster

I went today! EEee yes they get a shipment ONCE a month usually on thursdays.

they had stuff from: (4 those who haven't been):

Bobbi Brown
Estee Lauder
Origins
Prescriptives
Clinique
Flirt!
and of course MAC
that's all I remember.

The bobbi brown shimmerbricks were I think $26? The beauty kit which is usually $85 was $52 and the MAC e/s were 9.50 and the dress sets were $20.00, they had e/s's from the Lure collection-black tied, mancatcher in the aqua packaging, also had-fluidelines, skincare items, ipp in shell pearl.

They have TONS of cosmetic bags/ cases from MAC and brush sets from all brands.
Most of the MAC foundations were dark and they have a lot of lip conditioners

obbreb

I plan to go there this Thursday. Has anyone been there lately? I am hoping to find some quads and a 168 and 252 brush.

Gilroy CCO

Went on Monday, 10/15 and found:

BB Gold, Brownie, Peony shimmerbricks

MAC Pastorale pigment
Barbie e/s in Moth Brown, and the 2 pink ones (forgot names)

Lancome outlet had a sale on a lot of stuff- 4 for $40
Gucci Westman palettes (both) were there

Lots of good Shu stuff, my friend has sworn me to secrecy about what we got, so you'll just have to find out for yourself (it's GOOD STUFF!!!)

Nicolah

Re: Gilroy CCO

Hey Wenzdai!

I need to go out there too... I'm waiting for the C-Shock stuff to start hitting the CCOs.

clamster

Finally went!! They had a ton of great stuff! I have been there maybe twice and they had more than usual! From what I remember:

PIGMENTS $13.75
Mauvement
Off the radar
Jardin Aires
Accent REd

EYESHADOWS
Claire de lune (MOONBATHE)
suspicion
llama
light ray
one of the NOVEL TWIST palettes
lots more.....

Deep Sigh Tendertone and another one

A brush set.. unsure of collection

Night fish, Delphic fluidlines

Novel Twist hundred degrees pealizer. I think it was $19.75
Lots of bags cases...

chocolategoddes

YO!!! I'm in Morgan Hill and I just found out about this. I gotta get my ass over there QUICK!!! *oooh... discount makeup, here I come!*

obbreb

I went to the Gilroy CCO today and here's what they have that I can remember:
Almost all of the slimshines except Bare. I bought Gaily.
Tendertones in Shush, Take a Hint, Deep Sigh, Tender Baby
Moonbathe lipsticks in Honeymoon, Eclipse and a Moonbathe lipglass
Pigments in Jardin aires, Mauvement, Off the Radar, Aire de Blue
Eye shadows in Purple Shower, Claire de Lune, Cranberry, Rite of Spring, Mink Pink, Moonflower, Falling Star
Fluidlines in Delphic, Sweet sage, Royal Wink, Non-Conformist
Lipsticks in Sashimi Mimi, Plum-like, VGVI, Curtsy, Flowerosophy and a lot more
Lots of Lipglasses including Pas De deaux, Lip65, Perky, Vibrational,Beaux
Lightful Face Serum
Novel Twist e/s palette and pearlizer set
Patternmaker and Formal Black brush set
MAC lip conditioners (new packaging)
Just 2 blushcremes in Cherche and Uncommon, no powder blushes
Almost all of their MAC Skin Care line
Foundations and Concealers (darker shades)
Lots of Paints (Chartru, Flammable,Sublime Nature, Chiaroscuro,Architecture, Structural Brown)
Shadesticks and creme lipliners
MAC Clear Gloss, Noisy Black Loud lash mascara, lashes, bags,nail polish