Gilroy, CA CCO (Gilroy Premium Outlets)

xlisaa

Since Livermore does not have its own thread, I'll post it here since it's somewhat closeby? I only paid attention to lipsticks & they just received a bunch. Here's a list of them:

Desire
CB96
Meltdown
Touch
Sheer Plum
Vegas Volt
Fresh Brew

It's definitely a lot more than they have received in previous shipments!

Edit: I forgot to add Snob & Saint Germain

Beautybuyer

Thanks, girl! I'll probably stop by in the next few weeks- will update then! 
Let me know what you find!! They always have that ugly plaid mac from like 3 years ago when I go lol. I've heard to try asking the ladies what they have, as I've heard they don't always put everything out.

kimanhtruong

They always have that ugly plaid mac from like 3 years ago when I go lol. I've heard to try asking the ladies what they have, as I've heard they don't always put everything out.
Good tip! I'll makes sure to see what's in the back. Yeah, I'm over the tartan holiday things. I'm haunting for Riri eyeshadow/bronzers! Wishful thinking. ;-)

babycheri

Since Livermore does not have its own thread, I'll post it here since it's somewhat closeby? I only paid attention to lipsticks & they just received a bunch. Here's a list of them:

Desire
CB96
Meltdown
Touch
Sheer Plum
Vegas Volt
Fresh Brew

It's definitely a lot more than they have received in previous shipments!

Edit: I forgot to add Snob & Saint Germain
I know you posted this a long time ago but is this at the Paragon outlets?

xlisaa

I know you posted this a long time ago but is this at the Paragon outlets?
It is, but it's no longer called the Paragon outlets since the owners of Stoneridge bought it over & it is now named the Livermore Premium Outlets, which is why I said Livermore, lol.

babycheri

It is, but it's no longer called the Paragon outlets since the owners of Stoneridge bought it over & it is now named the Livermore Premium Outlets, which is why I said Livermore, lol.
Lol, I haven't been there since they practically opened the center. Thanks for letting me know!

Beautybuyer

So I went here Sunday. They had the mineralize lipsticks $15 and the had viva glam nicki and some other lippies. They also had some shadow pallets. I think from shop cook? It wasn't call me bubbles though. They also had powder to the people and some other stuff. There was a good amount of stuff I was happy lol Also picked up some other brands :)