Gilroy, CA CCO (Gilroy Premium Outlets)

MsHaight

Just wanted to let you guys know that they have the Viva Glam Gaga in stock right now along with some of the eyeshadows from the Dare to Wear collection like Sassy Grass, Going Bananas, Lime, Aqua, and a few others. Everything else pretty much the same.

chickatthegym

Can anyone tell me how far this CCO is from San Diego? I am going to be in Coronado, CA and wondered if there are any other CCO's close by besides the
Las Americas Premium

singrsling

There's a CCO in Carlsbad, too, which I think is alot closer to Coronado. It's north of there. You should go to premiumoutlets.com to find exact locations. The one in San Ysidro (Las Americas) is a big mall with tons of stores - quite nice and not every crowded weekdays.

arianamar

I went yesterday (Tuesday, July 12) and this is what I remember:

-Peachstock l/s (I think they only had one left though)
-Way To Love l/s
-Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Good to Go
-A lot of the Vestral White Nail Polishes, no Blue India :-(
-In the Buff np
-3 Bobbi Brown Correctors in Bisque

Overall, looked the same to me as far as e/s and blushes, pigments, etc. as per mentioned above.
Hope this helps
wavey.gif

GlamQueen21

I was recently in Gilroy, CA and went to the CCO there and they had:

Dame's Desire e/s
Zingy e/s
Atmospheric l/g
Astro Cool e/s
Reflects Copper
Reflects Red
Reflects Gold
Lark About p/g
Krazy Kahuna l/g
Strange Potion l/g
Good Lovin l/g
Girl On Board l/g
Space Cadet l/g
Sun Blonde
Short Shorts
some of the Studio Sculpt Foundations
some of the Glitter and Ice Lip Sets
some of the Studio Careblend Powder/Pressed
Hyperviolet p/p
Hibiscus l/s
Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Deep Dark
some GPS
some Shadesticks
some eyeliners
some MES

that's all that I can remember so far.

Naughtyp

I went today and got surf baby bronzer, the coral lip gloss set from last year and the peachy blush from quite cute... then I went to Coach and Juicy and did some damage :shock: I am so bad

Naughtyp

they had a pigment set from tartan tale and some glitter and ice stuff ( the red lip bag with mini np), the loose bronzer from VV ( with the guy from Princess and the Frog), surf baby bronzers and strange potion, the coral lip gloss set from last year and thats all i can remember lol

singrsling

I was there several weeks ago, and I was shocked at how much stuff they had, esp. Mac stuff! But you are right,they usually don't have good Mac selections. Their deliveries are very sporadic. Have you tried Livermore? They have a good selection of stuff!

Beautybuyer

Has anyone been here lately? I went months ago and felt I should never return lol not what I thought a cco would be like...errr empty

Yazmin

I went earlier this year with hwdsprincess and naughtyp and it was a very sad selection. If I happen to be in the area, I'll go check it out again, but I wouldn't make it the sole purpose of making the trip there - not if their selection doesn't improve.

Beautybuyer

I went earlier this year with hwdsprincess and naughtyp and it was a very sad selection.  If I happen to be in the area, I'll go check it out again, but I wouldn't make it the sole purpose of making the trip there - not if their selection doesn't improve.
Thanks!! Wow you are some traveler! Yah it's like idk an hour and about a half from the central coast? I stopped once on my way back from San Jose super excited and it was a sad sad selection. They only had that hideous plaid collection from like 3?4? Years ago. Maybe I'll try going after the holidays Jan-Feb

singrsling

Hi, I was there a couple of months ago (Sep) and was surprised at the Mac selection. lots of shadows, a few palettes, sme holiday kits, etc. not a great selection but better than any other time I've gone. Also lots of EL and BB makeup.

Beautybuyer

Hi, I was there a couple of months ago (Sep) and was surprised at the Mac selection. lots of shadows, a few palettes, sme holiday kits, etc. not a great selection but better than any other time I've gone. Also lots of EL and BB makeup.
What time of the week did you go do you remember?