Gilroy, CA CCO (Gilroy Premium Outlets)

hhunt2

Same stuff as my last visit and Obscuria's visit...

10 e/s: a couple Ungaro e/s, Expensive pink, Vellum, a couple Rose Romance e/s, etc.
4 pigments: Spiritualize, Copperbeam, etc.
2 Highlight Powders from Naked Honey; Golden Nectar and Honey Light
1 MSF in Porcelain Pink
Said Enough blush
Infatuating Rose e/s palette from Passions of Red 2008 holiday release
Fresh Cut e/s Palette from Nordy's last release
Naughty Noir eye bag from Magic, Mirth & Mischeif collection; 2009 holiday release-- Shimmertime pigment, blacktrack f/l, promo size of Zoomlash and a 209SE brush
And Same amount of brushes from last time

xXTiFFaNYKGirLX

did any one know if they still had the HK beauty powders? thnx!!
mac_addict.gif
newhere.gif

nanaparty.gif

bumblebees24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nez_o
I went at the beginning of March and I didn't see the HK powders.

I've been meaning to make a trip out there. Were there a good selection when you went? What about brushes? Thanks!

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebees24
I've been meaning to make a trip out there. Were there a good selection when you went? What about brushes? Thanks!

The brushes are displayed on the counter. Last time I was there they had the 190, 183, 129, 192? (big concealer brush) and the mascara brush.

xXTiFFaNYKGirLX

Quote:
Originally Posted by nez_o
I went at the beginning of March and I didn't see the HK powders.

awww....that hurts my heart! i want one so bad but i refuse to trust ebay
ssad.gif

fallenang3l211

idk if it helps but my sister called me from there the last week of march, i asked her if they had any hk stuff and she said no and the mac selection was pretty slim over all.

bumblebees24

I just stopped by last week and here's what I saw:

-couple of pigments and glitter
-most of the MAC 2009 holiday collection (2 eye palettes, 1 face palette - the bronzing one, 2 Look in a box, pigment and lipglass sets, brush sets)
-Dame Edna palettes
-prolong lipwear
-slimshines
-Naughty Noir set
-limited brushes
-Summer Rose from the A Rose Romance

singrsling

I called over a week ago and the SA said they had some 2009 holiday palettes. I think they've gotten more and better selections lately. If you call them and they aren't too busy, they will usually tell you what they have or you can ask them specifics.

hhunt2

I came in earlier today…

A butt load of 2008 and 2009 holiday stuff!
All 3 e/s palettes from Magic, Mirth & Mischief (warm, cool and smokey).
Bronze face kit, Fab-racadabra. Also the eye bags, mini pigments (2), brushes and lip glosses.
Pinkzapoppin Mineralize kit with Light Flush MSF, Dainty m/b, Love Connection mes and 181 SE
2 Look in a Box. No HK stuff. Brushes are same as before but with an addition of the Monogram 129 SE brush.
A bunch of Monogram stuff. Charged Water, Fast Response Eye Cream, Studio Moisture Fix Lotion and Cream.
Pigments are same as before. But the glitters consists of gold, 3D copper, 2 green and 1 pink.
10 e/s- Talent Pool, Juiced, Vibrant Grape, Night Maneuvers, others from Make up Art Cosmetics Collection (from Aug. 2009), Love that Look collection, a couple from Ungaro, etc.
Mineralized Loose Foundation in 4 shades; I think Med. Dark to the darker shades.
2 of the MSFN with half shimmer in the 2 lightest colors.
Cream blush in Cherry, 2 beauty powders from Rose Romance, Cheek + Cheerful m/b, etc.
MSF’s- Sunny by Nature & Cheeky Bronze.
Lip stuff is still the same. Green Fafi doll is still there. 2 boxes of Dejarose perfume left (from Rose Romance. I remember when there were 20+ boxes).

The sad thing about today’s visit was that a lot of items that I wanted was on display but wasn’t in stock. Err! That drives me nuts. I was really excited to see Off the Page e/s & Handfinish m/b until the gals told me that they were out (well, after a long search. At least they were willing to check the drawers, the computer and ask the other SA’s). Also, be aware that everything has been moved around and the blushes and MSF’s were in a glass bowl in the back of the glass box display. If I didn’t squat down to see what else was hidden, I wouldn’t have seen the blushes and MSFs.

hhunt2

When I walked in they were unloading boxes. Loud mouth me asks, “Is everything out”. And “Yes” was the answer. They didn’t receive much compared to the items they had when I last came in (well, unless some things sold out fast).

There were about 6 unopened boxes behind the registers that were labels “Holiday Brushes”, etc. (basically all the boxes were labeled with the word “holiday” or “sets”). But the single items (e/s, blushes, etc.) were being sorted through.

10-15 e/s: Maira's magic, purple shower, violet trance, one-off, night maneuvers, vibrant grape, modest tone, talent pool, etc.
5 quads: Photo Realism, In the Gallery, Tempting, etc. (can’t remember the remaining).
10 pigments/glitters: Copperbeam, Blue brown, Pink opal, Chartreuse glitter, Reflects very pink, a yellow glitter (can’t remember name), etc.
3 Solar Bits in Bronzescape, Scatterrays and Sunpower.
Mineralized e/s in Assemblage (from Colour Craft)
All of the Suntints SPF20 Lip Balm (from Baby Blooms Collection)
2 MSF’s in Sunny by Nature and Porcelain Pink
1 half MSFN and shimmer in Medium
1 blush in LoveRush
4 mineralized blushes (can’t remember the names).
A bunch of holiday stuff: Magic, Mirth, and Mischief Face Kits (Fab-racadabra Bronze and Hocus Focus Face Kits). Also, all of the eye shadow and lip sets. And other stuff from past holiday releases and past Nordstrom releases.
All of the Look in a Boxes.
2 of the boxed sets with Light Flush MSF and Champagne MSF (sets with a mini kabuki brush, MES and m/blush).
Naked Honey Skin Salve, 2 Charged H2O (clear and orange), a bunch of Monogram blushes, green Fafi doll is still there, 2 blushes from Rose Romance, single brushes as still the same (lame, lame). And l/s, l/g, slimshines and mattenes are same as always.

I managed to buy Modest Tone e/s, Glitterpuss & Enbronze glitter liner.

juicy415

i went today and its almost the same as what hhunt2 stated but there were less items. i have some pics and ill post some of the items

eyeshadow: jest, henna, wintersky, aquavert, night maneuvers, vibrant grape,lucky tom from hk, submarine, blue flame, all of the suite arrays slide quads, notoriety quad, in the gallery, tempting quad,
blush 2 of the rose romance
pigment lovely lily, spiritualize, gold glitters n 4 more glitters
lipstick/gloss: rich & ripe, purple rite, ensign, pink grapefruit, some 2 more neo fi l/g
skin salve
this is the nuance blush and shimpange??

CupcakeCutie

Would anyone be willing to do a CP for me? I really want the Notoriety quad, but my CCO hasn't ever gotten it. I'd be happy to do a CP for you if there's anything you want from my CCO (Allen, TX). PM me if you are interested! Thanks!!

MsHaight

I just wanted to give you all a heads up that Gilroy has a bunch more pigments now and from what I heard they will be getting more. I saw teal, circa plum, golden lemon, chocolate brown, antique green, cocomotion, megarich, gold mode, melon, larks about, dark soul, kitchmas, museum bronze, lovely lily, spiritualize, reflects antique gold, several of the glitters (silver one, jewelmarine, a yellow, etc.), and Im probably missing one or two more pigments.

They have two of the pigment sets from this years holiday collection, the colorful set with grape and fushia in it and the other one was the one that wasnt the smokey eyes one, I dont remember the names of these right now sorry!

Everything else is pretty much the same as what Hhunt2 and juicy415 mentioned. I did see that they had Femme Fi and Jest eyeshadows.

They no longer have the holiday boxed sets that had the msf in them, and they dont have blue brown pigment right now
ssad.gif

They do however still have all 5 of the previously mentioned quads -tempting, in the gallery, notoriety, tone grey, and photo realism.

If you have questions let me know, I go to this cco like twice a week, which is really sad....I like to think of myself as a very dedicated person!

MsHaight

That was definitely not there but Ill be checking regularly since they are getting a lot more pigments, Ill let you know if it comes in!