Gilroy, CA CCO (Gilroy Premium Outlets)

n_c

I was just there on Sat. Yeah basically all the same stuff the OP mentioned.
Paints: cotton candy, flammable, bamboon, migrattes (sp?) and a couple others...sorry forgot the names.
No Fluidline.
Brushes: 183, 204, 189
I picked up: pen n pink e/s (boo no color pay off), signed sealed e/s, migrattes paint, and poison pen e/s.

beezyfree

i went on wednesday 03/11 and there were quite a few things, they had NEO-CI FI two blushes in X-ROCKS and the infamous SPACED OUT. i got a few lip glosses and spaced out, got 2 e/s as well. im happy with what i got :) they didnt have many eyeshadows, the lady only had a small fish bowl of eyeshadows and mostly holiday sets of e/s palettes. they did have the latest holiday brush sets there already.
mac_haul.gif

sweetkiss

Went today. they didnt seem to have that much stuff. they were out of X-ROCKS but had a LOT of the SPACED OUT neo-sci fi blush. They also had eversun, shy beauty, stark naked, etc blushes. Had a lot of and only the sweet william cremeblush. Had few lip glosses & lipsticks (sock hop from heatherette, 2 lipglosses from fafi, 2 lipsticks from fafi - utterly frivolous & a purplish one). Had a lot of nail lacquers. Didn't check out e/s or piggies cuz u gotta ask to see them and Im on a e/s ban. They had a few holiday sets. heirlooms, & green color forms brushes & the recent holiday brushes (the red ones). Still had lashes (i didnt check which ones) and few fafi bags.

Monakhd

Can ANYONE do a CP for Magrittes paint from here? I called today and they have it, but I have no idea when I'd be able to get there. THANKS!

chocolategoddes

Last time I went they had studio tech in NC50 and NC45, which are both shades I wear (winter/summer)
Actually, they have a lot of face makeup for darker skintones.

Didn't pick any up, though.

I got totally it l/g and post haste e/s

They also have some LE pallettes and quads.

messynessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monakhd
Can ANYONE do a CP for Magrittes paint from here? I called today and they have it, but I have no idea when I'd be able to get there. THANKS!

i can't do a CP because i'm not planning on going down there until later in the month, but i do have a magrittes paint i can sell you if you want it.
i would say it's got about 85-90% of the product left. i like it, i just never use it. if you want it just let me know. i can send it to you for like, 8 or 9 bucks shipped.
my MUA is messynessie, you can msg me there if you're interested.
smiles.gif

OfficerJenny

I was there briefly a couple days ago
I saw some neo scifi shadows and blushes, the same glosses they have had for 80 years, and some of the colour forms palettes. Antiquitease and Red She Said lip bags, too.

Not that great of a selection :/

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myzleelee
does anyone know when their shipments arrive? weekly, bi-weekly, begining of the month/end of the month......

I asked them while back and I think they said they get new things on thursdays near the end of the month. I'm not sure if I remember correctly but I vaguely remember a lady saying that.
Does anyone else experience bad customer service there? The few times I have gone they SA's seem to not want to be there and usually seem annoyed with customers.

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
the same glosses they have had for 80 years,

HAhaahaHAHaHahAHahAh that was a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceee07
Hey,

Anyone been recently? I need some pigments...

I'm sure they still have some pigments from Naught Nauticals.

hhunt2

I came in today, the freakin hottest day of the week…

3 holiday e/s sets (Passion of Red, 2008 holiday) in Smokey, Warm and Classic Eyes
Tempting e/s Quad
All e/s quads from Colour Forms
10 e/s- Cool heat, femme fi, time & space, magnetic field, engaging MES, etc.
6 pigments- Jewelmarine & Reflects Very Pink glitter, Bell Bottom Blue, etc.
3 paints- Canton Candy, etc.
1 fluidline in Sweet Sage
Usual minimal lip products
Lots of l/s & l/g sets from past 2 holiday sets (Little Darling & Antiquitease sets)
Passionately Red Viva Glam lip set (cool set?)
3 blushes- Beauty Powders; Serenely, joyous, etc.
Dark loose blot powder
Enchanting Vermillion Set (#7 lashes, gold glitter liner, black track fluidline, #209se brush, etc.)
2 lashes- She’s Bad & She’s Good (from Heatherette)
10 nail polishes
Numerous brush sets from past 2 holiday sets & Colour Forms
Large Fafi Bag
1 perfume- I didn't look at the name but it had a similar design to the Naked Honey collection coming soon. It has the brown & gold color to the top of it; I've been searching the past collections to figure it out, lol. I've never seen Mac perfumes at the Gilroy CCO.

Please someone tell me why Gilroy has such crappy inventory?? Lol

timarose

i went to this location last week.. they didnt have much.. the still hav brush sets, sum lip palette sets and a few eyeshadows.. i didnt see much tho. there is other stuff but wasnt worth me remembering lol..im not much help
th_dunno.gif

wishingforsn0w

hey would anyone happen to know if they have anything from Lure or Moonbathe (green or white packaging, respectively)? i will be making a trip past this cco next week!

cleung341

Went there today and they had the Christmas palettes in Smokey. Cool & one other one that was not the warm eye palette. They basically had all the starflash, except for smoke & diamonds. Pigments in Gold Mode, Cocomotion and a few others. PP in Perky, Greenstroke & the blue color one. I believe that I did see one eyeshadow in white packaging, but can't remember which one it was. All the Christmas lip palettes were there. The duo shimmer & mineralized skin finish were also there. Some lippies that I could remember were 5N, Sci-fi dielty and some more that I could not remember. They had the Christmas set that had the gel liner, lashes and mascara. A couple of lashes. Enough said beauty powder blush. All the Christmas brush sets. No individual full size brushes though. I'll add more if I can remember more later.

I just went there earlier today and I saw most of the Christmas palettes. I saw the starflash eyeshadows, two Moonbathe ones including Clare de Lune. I don't remember if they had pigments, but I saw the Christmas set cleung341 was talking about. They had a green fluidline, some mineralized shadows. They also had a Fafi figurine, Fafi bags, a dark purple lipstick from that collection. I didn't see any blushes. There were only brush sets. I saw the mineralized skin finish with the shimmery side with it (medium plus and medium deep or dark i think). That's all I can think of right now.

juicy415

i went today soo here's the list:

lipsticks: 2-3 neo fi, color form, oh oh plushglass, mattenes lips, holiday 2008/07 and one viva glam palette#..?
lipgloss: some lip laquer and vanish, lipgelees, one moonbathe a dark bronish red, neo fi like 3, naked space
nailpolish: 8-10, what i remember is n
holiday palettes: 3-4 holidays 2009 and 2 from color form
holiday pencils: 1
fragrance: one with bronish cap
beauty powder: dame edna idk which one, emanuel ungaro
cream colour base: emanuel ungaro the nudish pink
studio fix lotion
2 tanners for face/legs?
brushes: no full size, holiday brushes 2008
blush: serenely and a blushcreme
paintpots: rollickin and moscape some 3 paints
charge water
sculpt and shape powder in warm light and accentuate?
3 concealer stick nc/w 45
tons of lipliners
pigments: jewelmarine, gold mode, cocomotion, steel blue, pink glitter and some 4-5 more
mac prep + prime lip refinisher exfoliant
2 heatherette dual pencil and 2 lashes
glitter liners: a black, white, green and 2 other more
eyeshadow: tempting quad, shadowy lady quad, dame edna wisteria i think, dreammaker, time & space, go!, glamour check!, sunset b, evening ara, claire de lune, trip 4 cool face and 6 other e/s more
one fafi doll the girl with green dress

and i saw some new stuffs that havent unpack yet or havent put price/sticker on it but wat i saw was family silver mineralize eyeshadow and some more eyeshadows

what i got:
glamour check! e/s
naked space l/g
4 cool face palette: well dressed, satin taupe, phloof!, swiss e/s
and prep +primer lip exfoliant

hhunt2

I came in today. Still the same inventory as Juicy415 stated above.

But I didn't see the Fafi doll (just the large Fafi bag and some Fafi l/s & l/g's); I was looking for the doll.

I asked the sales gal if all Mac items were unpacked from the recent delivery. She said "Oh, Yes! You and everybody checking inventory."