Hakuhodo - makers of MAC brushes

Vineetha

Hi all! Which brushes do you like best for cream blush? I've got some Face Stockholm blushes that are a very thin but highly pigmented cream--they seem almost liquid when you touch them. Would the Hakuhodo J544 be good, or would you recommend something else? And oh, my gosh--your collections are absolutely gorgeous!!!
I love Wayne Goss brush # 13 for cream blush!!

Odelia

Hi all! Which brushes do you like best for cream blush? I've got some Face Stockholm blushes that are a very thin but highly pigmented cream--they seem almost liquid when you touch them. Would the Hakuhodo J544 be good, or would you recommend something else? And oh, my gosh--your collections are absolutely gorgeous!!!
I love Wayne Goss brush # 13 for cream blush!!
I wish Beautylish would restock it already! It looks like such a great multitasking brush for a bunch of things. It's so tough to waiiittttt, argh :amused:

awickedshape

I put myself on a blush ban for almost two months to make myself finally just send my Hakuhodo cart items to Checkout. Finally did it lol

allthingsglam

I put myself on a blush ban for almost two months to make myself finally just send my Hakuhodo cart items to Checkout. Finally did it lol
enjoy Your brushesI loveeeee hakuhodo brushes My fave I always tell myself I'm going to try other brands But I end up right back to hakuhodo

Texasgulfcoast

I took some pics of my fav brushes whilst they were all clean!!
amuse.gif

I only have a few of these but your collection looks like my wish list!

janette9687

Hi everyone ! I haven't visit this thread in a while but I am in japan again and am able to make a trip to the Hiroshima Hakuhodo Counter almost every weekend. They have the cutes Hello Kitty LE retractable brushes and fan brushes I plan to get just cuz they are so unique. Also I think I will get to gift to my BF daughter she'll be the only teenager with top of the line brushes once she starts using makeup lol but she loves hello kitty so i think i will buy us each a set.

I recently bought 3 face brushes,
J4001 that compares to the MAC 187, its very nice, full and with very thin synthetic hairs. I love this one for foundation and my Chanel cream blushes.
B206 is a paddle shape powder brush made of goat hair that is very comparable to the mac 129 except the bristles may be slightly longer I have been looking for a mulit purpose brush like the 129 and glad I found this one at the store. This is made of goat hairs.
B509- I have been wanting this since last time i lived in japan and finally got it. This is a tapered powder brush that works well for powder and great for bronzer or counter. This blends beautifully because of its blue squirrel bristles. It is dense and has long bristles I dont think i have
anything like this.

If you like to see any pics of any I will try to visit the counter tomorrow.

let me know! I have fallen back in love with hakuhodos and this is my last chance to see them in person. unfortunetly this counter doesn't carry everything and is kinda limited in the lines.

janette9687

Hi everyone ! I haven't visit this thread in a while but I am in japan again and am able to make a trip to the Hiroshima Hakuhodo Counter almost every weekend. They have the cutes Hello Kitty LE retractable brushes and fan brushes I plan to get just cuz they are so unique. Also I think I will get to gift to my BF daughter she'll be the only teenager with top of the line brushes once she starts using makeup lol but she loves hello kitty so i think i will buy us each a set.

I recently bought 3 face brushes,
J4001 that compares to the MAC 187, its very nice, full and with very thin synthetic hairs. I love this one for foundation and my Chanel cream blushes.
B206 is a paddle shape powder brush made of goat hair that is very comparable to the mac 129 except the bristles may be slightly longer I have been looking for a mulit purpose brush like the 129 and glad I found this one at the store. This is made of goat hairs.
B509- I have been wanting this since last time i lived in japan and finally got it. This is a tapered powder brush that works well for powder and great for bronzer or counter. This blends beautifully because of its blue squirrel bristles. It is dense and has long bristles I dont think i have
anything like this.

If you like to see any pics of any I will try to visit the counter tomorrow.

let me know! I have fallen back in love with hakuhodos and this is my last chance to see them in person. unfortunetly this counter doesn't carry everything and is kinda limited in the lines.

allthingsglam

Hi everyone ! I haven't visit this thread in a while but I am in japan again and am able to make a trip to the Hiroshima Hakuhodo Counter almost every weekend. They have the cutes Hello Kitty LE retractable brushes and fan brushes I plan to get just cuz they are so unique. Also I think I will get to gift to my BF daughter she'll be the only teenager with top of the line brushes once she starts using makeup lol but she loves hello kitty so i think i will buy us each a set.  I recently bought 3  face brushes, J4001 that compares to the MAC 187, its very nice, full and with very thin synthetic hairs. I love this one for foundation and my Chanel cream blushes.  B206 is a paddle shape powder brush made of goat hair that is very comparable to the mac 129 except the bristles may be slightly longer I have been looking for a mulit purpose brush like the 129 and glad I found this one at the store. This is made of goat hairs.  B509- I have been wanting this since last time i lived in japan and finally got it. This is a tapered powder brush that works well for powder and great for bronzer or counter. This blends beautifully because of its blue squirrel bristles. It is dense and has long bristles I dont think i have anything like this.  If you like to see any pics of any I will try to visit the counter tomorrow.  let me know! I have fallen back in love with hakuhodos and this is my last chance to see them in person. unfortunetly this counter doesn't carry everything and is kinda limited in the lines. 
Sounds like so much fun I would love to see pictures of hakuhodo brushes Have fun

shellygrrl

Staff member
You can edit your own posts (click the pencil button underneath the post and type what you wanted to, then hit Submit), but you can't delete them. Only we mods can do that. (Click the flag button, select "Other" from the drop-down menu, and type something like "post made in error; please delete" in the text box, and click Submit.)