Hourglass Cosmetics

Sabrunka

O. M. G.
thud.gif
! Blush, bronzer and powder all in one palette for holiday!

Space NK apothecary @spacenk Take a first look...Instagram photo | Websta (Webstagram)
Oh... Oh my. I NEED this, it would be sooo much more convenient than having a bunch of separate blushes and powders. I really hope it's released before October or so. I will probably grab two!

Monsy

Powders look like dim, luminous and maybe etheral? one bronzer and two blushes . bronzer is probably luminous

Vineetha

According to @spacenk the lightest ambient powder is the only new one!! The pans are smaller than the regular palette and priced at around $79!!

bunnypoet

This palette looks incredible! It's on the pricier side, but I'll probably pick it up. I love all the other palettes I have from Hourglass. Can't wait for the release!

katred

Specktra Bestie
According to @spacenk the lightest ambient powder is the only new one!! The pans are smaller than the regular palette and priced at around $79!!
Hope they're not too much smaller, or they'll be eye shadows.

If the lightest powder is new, I'm pretty much doomed. I love those powders so much. Was kind of hoping that it was Diffused Light, since that's the one I use the most. I'm with @Monsy- I think the other two are Dim and Luminous and the bronzer is probably Luminous too. The blushes look like Diffused Heat and Mood Exposure, but it's hard to tell. Could also be Incandescent Electra and Luminous Flush.

smileyt06

Hope they're not too much smaller, or they'll be eye shadows. If the lightest powder is new, I'm pretty much doomed. I love those powders so much. Was kind of hoping that it was Diffused Light, since that's the one I use the most. I'm with @Monsy - I think the other two are Dim and Luminous and the bronzer is probably Luminous too. The blushes look like Diffused Heat and Mood Exposure, but it's hard to tell. Could also be Incandescent Electra and Luminous Flush.
I was thinking those colors too

Bubek07

has anyone found or figured out what the shades of blushes & bronzer are in the pallet?

ill do by best to get my paws on this one

smileyt06

has anyone found or figured out what the shades of blushes & bronzer are in the pallet? ill do by best to get my paws on this one
I wanna know the same thing too. The blushes, highlighters and bronzer look perm just the light color look new

Bubek07

my guess is that the bronzer is LIGHTING BRONZER LUMINOUS BRONZE LIGHT
the middle blush is INCANDENSENT ELECTRA
and the right blush is MOOD EXPOSURE

have no idea for the bottom row