Hourglass Cosmetics

sullenxriot182

I'm afraid to know how much it is. I have the ambient lighting palette and blush palette but I love them so much that even with repeat shades I'll still probably want it. Those are probably my most used makeup items lol

Haviggi

Since I'm late to Hourglass bandwagon (I 've always wanted to try but I always postpone it) and I don't have any of the two palettes or bronzers ThIs palette is a total MUST have!!!!Thank you all for the information you share!

Haviggi

New close up from the new Hourglass Holiday Palette and the new and limited powder is on the top centre and it is for strobing! So this is for highlighting points of the face than all over powder:) i so want this to be available to spacenk uk also!!!

hitchcockblonde

I'm definitely getting it but honestly I'm disappointed that it looks like the two blush shades are Luminous Flush and Mood Exposure which were in last years holiday palette. I really don't need another of either, especially not Mood Exposure. Fingers crossed that I'm wrong.

mkoparanova

Since I'm late to Hourglass bandwagon (I 've always wanted to try but I always postpone it) and I don't have any of the two palettes or bronzers ThIs palette is a total MUST have!!!!Thank you all for the information you share!
Same here! I keep delaying the purchase of the powders, so this is the perfect opportunity to try everything!

hitchcockblonde

7795c0bb_image.jpeg
Confirmed shades. Still disappointed that the two blush shades are repeats from last year but I want to try everything else. I have a sephora gift card I've been holding on to since last christmas and I think I'll use it on this.

laurennnxox

Confirmed shades. Still disappointed that the two blush shades are repeats from last year but I want to try everything else. I have a sephora gift card I've been holding on to since last christmas and I think I'll use it on this.
I can't decide if I want this or not... hmmm.

Vineetha

7795c0bb_image.jpeg
Thank you!! I think I need this!! :haha: Why is there mention of only spacenk and no other retailers???!!

hitchcockblonde

Thank you!! I think I need this!! :haha: Why is there mention of only spacenk and no other retailers???!!
I think she was at the spacenk holiday preview so she probably got the information from them and not from hourglass. I'm sure spacenk doesn't want to promote it being at other stores! Or maybe it will be a spacenk exclusive this year.

Shars

I think she was at the spacenk holiday preview so she probably got the information from them and not from hourglass. I'm sure spacenk doesn't want to promote it being at other stores! Or maybe it will be a spacenk exclusive this year.
I doubt it! And lose out on all that dinero? They aren't MAC lol!