How old were you when you started to wear makeup?

Aurynn

My mum never wore MU, so I didn't have the chance to experiment with her stuff.

12 - got this palette (pretty crappy) for christmas from my dad and his new girlfriend. I despised her, so never wore it.... lol
No make-up in high school because it wasn't allowed at school. If you did wear some you had to wipe it.
I did LOVE stage make-up for theatre and stuff. It completely transforms you.
17 - my mum got me my first e/s from the Body Shop and a brush (I still have that one...) and mascara, but I only wore it to parties, at concerts and recitals, etc.
18 - in college I started to wear MU daily but only mascara, concealer and a neutral e/s
20 - I discovered blush. Can you imagine? I've only been wearing blush for like 6 months. Before my mum would complain about my pale look and that I didn't go out in the sun enough. hehe, she loves my blush now.

Now I do my mum's MU when she has to go to a party or so
smiles.gif

Paramnesia

I started really young like 10-11 with cheapo make up but when off it during high school.
I just started getting back into it in the past 3 years after discovering MAC. I'm from a small town so I had no idea of high end Make up.

LP_x

I was 12. My Mam didn't mind it as she adores make up herself. My Dad on the other hand - we had endless arguements about it. Mam would always stick up for me though
lol.gif

IDontKnowMomo

At the beginning of middle school I wasn't interested at all and I wouldn't even let people put makeup on my. My mother never told me I couldn't wear makeup, and my sister had started wearing it in sixth grade, so I knew I could, I just didn't want to some reason. The summer before eighth grade, though, I got a cg eyeliner and decided to play around. I went crazy after that and before school had started I was using powder, blush, bronzer, mascara, e/s and everything. During eighth grade I started using some sort of Clinique powder foundation and I got my first Mac e/s. I was basically an addict as soon as I started.
When I look back at pictures I get very proud because my makeup was actually pretty good from the start :] I never looked ridiculous and never fell for any trends that make me cringe. I'm pretty sure I was very careful not to look ridiculous, though. Watching my sister go through all of her terrible phases had prepared me, haha.

hawaii02

I was twelve-but really started wearing makeup at 13. I had this brownish brush and orangy brown lipstick that I thought was so cool. My mom told me it made me look like a clown
th_LMAO.gif

Heiaken

I think I was twelwe or hirteen when I started to use make up, nothing extravagant though, a little brown eyeliner, black mascara and powder.

joygasm

I started wearing makeup regularly right before I turned 14.
And ever since then I can't not wear any.

But before then I hated makeup aha.
Weird.

BEA2LS

I first started when I started to break out. I wore way too much foundation, too light and was about 12 or so. I wore black grey eyeliner, not applied good and dark bronze lipstick. i also did my hair bright red, wow.
i toned it down freshman year of high school, gloss, mascara and but around 15 i used to go all out and did so until i was like 23. now i'm gonna be 26 and am just minimal unless i'm going out. i have tons of make-up but like to buy it more than wear it anymore. i do love make-up and am trying to get back into my old ways (this board does inspire me!
specktra_rocks.gif
)

Latest posts