I Freaking LOVE Lollipop Loving

LionQueen

I'd heard the hype and while I thought it was pretty in pics, enough to want to get it, I really didn't get the hype. I don't generally wear light lipsticks, either - I just feel like darker ones look better on me. But I swatched it at MAC and it looked really pretty, I was intrigued, so I bought it. Got it home and put it on, and OMG. It's sooo pretty
smiles.gif
With my pale skin and red hair it just pops - it's fantastic.

It's this really unique color (as you know), I love the sheen from the reflective particles in it - it's soo much more than just a corally peachy lipstick. So much so that I'm actually thinking of buying a backup. I haven't bought a lipstick backup in...gosh, years. But I'll be sad when I run out and have to pay extra on Ebay, so I might take the plunge and do it.

Anyway, how awesome is this lipstick? Share your love for Lollipop Loving
yes.gif
Also, if there's another amazing lipstick like this that most ppl should get, let me know?

eta - what liner do you guys use with this? I need to use liner... I've been using a Prestige one in like a dark muted orange, but is there a good MAC liner that really goes with LL?

koukla032487

I don't own LL because it looked too similar to Sandy B l/s (which I already own). I either use MAC's Subculture l/l with it or Victoria's Secret Very Sexy l/l in Ginger spice...which is a great liner to go with almost any of your lipsticks!
winks.gif

deven.marie

LL is possibly my favorite l/s of ALL TIME. i love it. I haven't found anything that even comes close to it, the green irridesence is what really sets it off. I was super careful with my original tube from heatherette... i didnt wanna use it all up so i kinda saved it for special occassions haha, so needless to say i was ecstatic when i saw that it was being repromoted. i bought 2 more! so i now own 3 tubes and I am a happy camper
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

LL is gorgeous! I got my backup of it today since I will use the heck out of it for the Spring season. It's pretty with any lipglass that you have.

*JJ*

i love LL too, i'm glad i found it at a CCO yesterday so i saved some money too. plus the heatherette packaging is so funky
winks.gif

L1LMAMAJ

my LL is coming in the mail! I can't wait!!!
smiles.gif
heard so much good stuff about this one. anyone know where to get good cheap lipliners. i don't think i can afford to buy anything else from MAC for a while.

LMD84

i too love my lollipop loving! i got it with heatherette and fell in love with it! it's the perfect spring summer lip colour! i can't wiat to put goldyrocks dazzleglass over it! i think that'll look amazing!

what i am annoyed about though is that it's sold out from the uk website already! usually it taked ages for things to sell out on the uk site! i was waiting to back to mac for it however if it's that popular over here then i shall buy it online if it comes back in stock.. i'm not going to a mac store for another 2 weeks!! epp!

mac_freak

i love lollipop loving, i ve seen so man y haul anns swatches, and really wanted it, it came out in the uk yesterday, i swatched it on my hand and was like wow its even better, then i tried it on my lips lips and it looked awful! i realy wnated it to look nice on me

mtrimier

i like LL with Mimmy from HK, Pink Grapefruit or this Victoria's Secret gloss my friend gave me. I think it's "hot cocoanut", but am not sure (the label is gone). Mimmy plays up the peach, Pink Grapefruit the green/gold shimmer and orange, and the VS gloss makes it this interesting peachy/coral color.

fun times.

n_c

Dang I might be the only person on this thread that hates it. On me it looks like i smeared on green glitter.

fash10nista

I recently bought it and love it! With my coloring (C4 in winter/NC45 in summer), it's a great nude lip. I use Gingerroot or Cream O' Spice l/l and Simply Delicious or HK She Loves Candy glosses...

SMMY

I love Lollipop Loving too. Generally I put Lure liner on underneath it and apply a touch of Sockhop over it.

LipglossLover13

Me too! I got it yesterday and it's already a fave. I've been wearing it with sock hop l/g over the top, can't wait to try it with some other glosses too.
mac_haul.gif

TISH1124

I am not a fan of LL...but I tried it with Nice to Be Nice l/g from HK and it really worked for me....Maybe starting to have love for it now...